It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Whisper like a Storm.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Nostradamus riddles in Quantrains?

Or DeepThroat?

"Follow the money.Always follow the money"--All The Presidents Men.

But where are our leaders?

Blair is in Barbados.Unusual,yes.But probably irrelevant.

So where are your leaders?

Where is Bush,Cheney,Powell,Rumsfeld,Rice,Wolfowitz and others?

Deppression is imminent.A Clean Sheet is desirable.Mineral assets have value.Paper does not.

How to trigger a depression in the 21st century???

It doesn't take too much when the tipping point has already been reached.

You see,even I can talk in riddles.

But where are your leaders??????

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Our beloved leaders are nowhere to been seen as usual, unless there's something in it for them!

blackwidow

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Blair usually goes on holiday this time of year and the only thing odd about it is him staying at Cliff Richards house, mind you looking at Cherie may be its not that odd.....

now if only my paranoia levels were as high as dragonriders ATS level.......

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Bush is on "Vacation" on his ranch in texas.How conveniant for him.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 06:47 AM
link   
cassini

you only have another 9 more levels to go and you might get to dragonriders ATS level "IMPOSSIBLE"

Blackwidow

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Dont mean to scare u guys but, i think something big is going to happen in the States or maybe here in Aussie land, just as a few ATS member have been worried about it.
Because it seems wired how all your leaders are no where to be seen, it scares me even!!

Guerilla

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Guerilla

why do you think it could only happen in the States or Aussie land?

what about the UK or anywhere else?

blackwidow

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I think hes thinking about the Bali bombings, and that it was a direct attack against his nation. Because to be honest I haven't seen any terrorist attacks that have seemed to be aimed at the UK apart from those Real IRA ones and they were not quite on the same scale.

Yes, but it is true that the UK could be attacked seeing 'our' support on the War on Terrorism.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 07:07 AM
link   
MrEisenhower

yes I agree with you there, sadly over the years the IRA and other parties in Northern Ireland have directed their anger at the UK, with loss of life over the years!

But is that too obvious that nothing will happen to us? God forbid I dont want anything too, or anywhere else in the world, enough is enough with all the killing and not guilty parties dying as well.

sadly there doesnt look like there will ever be a good out come on either side, there will always be something or someone to do or say something to start it all up again! am I right or am I wrong?

blackwidow

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 08:15 AM
link   
And the others????

Where is Cheney,Wolfowitz,Pearle,Rumsfeld,Powell and Rice????

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I suggest you do the right thing, find a deep hole and stay there untill the end of the summer.

And prepare yourself for some heavy doses of radiation.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by John bull 1
And the others????

Where is Cheney,Wolfowitz,Pearle,Rumsfeld,Powell and Rice????

All in TX. Except maybe Pearle. haven't heard much of him recently.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   
You Folks are all very Cute and Concerned,
I Love It.
However you have no concept of the play you are watching!
This often happens in theatre, as this is!
The conspiracy you are all missing is in your face! I would start a thread but no one reads my threads, so I will use your innocuous one, thank you! HAHAHAHA!

The conspiracy you are all missing is the Media conspiracy fostered by our government, they would have you focus on Koby and date rape and Gay Bishops as oppposed to War what is it good for!
You are fools and they know it. Give them internet and let them play and they will go away. Your tool is your demise.
Who loves me now?
This is more fun than a fool should be allowed, God Bless You All

TUT TUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Happy Days Are Here

[Edited on 6-8-2003 by John bull 1]

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 07:14 PM
link   
tut
There may be more to what you said than even you realize.
BUT THEN, maybe you realize more than what you said.
I read some of your stuff and from within comes thought

Talk to ya

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackwidow666
MrEisenhower

yes I agree with you there, sadly over the years the IRA and other parties in Northern Ireland have directed their anger at the UK, with loss of life over the years!

But is that too obvious that nothing will happen to us? God forbid I dont want anything too, or anywhere else in the world, enough is enough with all the killing and not guilty parties dying as well.

sadly there doesnt look like there will ever be a good out come on either side, there will always be something or someone to do or say something to start it all up again! am I right or am I wrong?

blackwidow

Just wondering if you're serious or not...because they found 1000 pounds of explosives in London like a month or more ago set on a timer that had been activated.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Well, I myself am afraid a bit that something big is going to happen.

a) Important political leaders are no where to be seen.

b) HAARP is doing the same thing it did before 9/11 (
)

c) There is a general 'fear' between people now

d) And finally, even though the media may be lying, or as I like to take it 'warning us' - I have seen multiple news shows and stations talking about how terrorist attacks may be imminent and on the verge of happening.

-WD

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The media are instructed to provide these warnings and are complicit in the conspiracy to create fear and loathing, by providing them.

If there really is sufficient detail known about terrorist attacks being imminent, then it follows that there is sufficient detail available to prevent them.

BTW tut, I read your posts, but I couldn't read the one at another topic today that KAOS seemed to have edited. What did you say exactly?

top topics

join