It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
So does anyone know what the odds in Vegas are that this is going to take place next week? Can I throw $300 on it not happening? Actually, let me grab my bank statement and bet that, instead. Never hurts to double your savings

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Maybe this is why I can't get him on the phone this evening as easily as I did earlier.

IN THE BLESSED AND HOLY NAME OF YAHWEH

Dear Lists,

At 5 PM Pacific Time, 8 PM Eastern Time, May, 27, 2005 I will be a guest on the the "Lou Gentile" show.

The Lou Gentile Show is heard on over 70 markets on AM Radio, Shortwave, Cell-Phones, Wifi and The Internet.

Go to www.lougentile.com for more information on how to listen.

Internet Listeners can go right here to listen in at 8pm eastern time:

www.ibcradio.com...

Sincerely Yours In YAHWEH,

Prophet Yahweh
Seer of Yahweh

[email protected]
www.prophetyahweh.com...

Prophet Yahweh, POB 271551, Las Vegas, NV 89127

For unsubcribing our newsletter , Please Click on the link below,
www.prophetyahweh.com...

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
As long as you haven't gotten ahold of him yet, feel free to ask him why he calls himself Yahweh.

Also, ask him where the proceeds for the pay per view viewings go towards since he took a vow of poverty.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Found this link.

www.caus.org...

Balloon UFOs

Source: Prophet Yahweh ([email protected])

Ever since I first started filming UFOs, we noticed that, sometimes, after reviewing a UFO, we filmed, on a big screen TV, we'd see a tail on the UFO, like a string on a balloon, that was not apparent in the camcorder's viewfinder when the sighting appear on my signal for us to document.

Because of this, we felt that we mistakenly filmed a balloon and not a UFO.

But, after this happened several times, within seconds of my signal for UFOs, we asked the question:

"Since when have balloons started appearing, within seconds, of someone's call for UFOs?"

As time went on, one day, a glowing UFO appeared to me with, what appeared to be, a string coming out the bottom of it and out of the top of it!

I could not believe my eyes when I saw this.

The one coming out the top protruded straight up. This seemed to defy the laws of gravity.

Imagine seeing a glowing orb with, what appears to be a string out of the bottom of it, followed by one with a string out the bottom and top of it, and another one with a string out of the bottom, top, and both sides of it, and none of the strings bent in deference to gravity.

Then, we felt that it's not likely those were strings but were possibly rays of light or fixed tentacles on the UFOs.

It has been some time since I've seen another balloon UFO.

SMR

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Im recording the stream for anyone who cant listen or wants it later.
Will upload and link after it is done.
Getting from WINAMP BROADBAND #1 - STEREO
Wont record commercials

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Strange, when I did a Google search of prophetyahweh earlier, the caus.org site didn't show up. If you do a search of [email protected] now, there are no returns at all. I don't know how long it takes for Google to archive, I'm wondering if this is a relatively new post as it adresses what most people think is the plausible answer if what we see is home grown.

[edit on 27-5-2005 by Kellter]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kellter
Strange, when I did a Google search of prophetyahweh earlier, the caus.org site didn't show up. If you do a search of [email protected] now, there are no returns at all. I don't know how long it takes for Google to archive, I'm wondering if this is a relatively new post as it adresses what most people think is the plausible answer if what we see is home grown.

[edit on 27-5-2005 by Kellter]

I think its a old link.

I found it with yahoo search by the way.

View the link at the bottom of that page, the last update is something in 2004 i believe.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Thanks Dulcimer, sometimes rely on Google too much. Great find

SMR

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Sorry,,
I was way late in starting the stream so didnt get the interview with the guy.Just getting call in's to Nancy (something)
Sorry

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I thought the flipping fedora type ufo video looked like a fighter aircraft doing snap rolls. Somebody was having some fun, and got videoed from great enough distance to look kinda "mysterious" at a high zoom factor.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I have a recording of the questions and answers.
I was pressed for time to set up a recording device and used windows recorder to record so there will be some cutting in and out when the time ended and I had to start again recorder again.

He wants to come on here and tell everyone about it and I want to ask a Mod that is following this thread to please email him a temporary username and password so he can come on and answer more questions.
His email is [email protected]

I am going to cut up the audio recording now so I can link it to the individual questions and answers.

Does anyone know a good free host for audio files?

Val, He did admit to doing 3 years 3 months and 3 days in prison.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
This UFO summoner reminds me of an apostle of the Christian Church of Lalibela Ethiopia. He speaks of the connection to the Israelite nation and the main use of the Old Testament. The old churches of Lilabela were originally formed by the ancient nation who built Axum. The now called 'Chuch of St. George' is huwn right out of the volcanic rock and perfectly formed into the shape of a Cross. The legend says that King Lalibela's men worked on the structure in the day time and the angles worked on it in the night. The particular pattern on the top of the church has some significance to the presence of Unidentified Flying Objects. This certain cross pattern goes farther back then the time of Christ. Another thing about the legend is these particular churchs in Ethiopia are said to be where Solomon sent the utensils of the House of Yahwey. They also say that Solomon had relations with the Queen of Sheba. Her son ruled this Ethiopian region and was given the utensils and the ark of the covenant.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Yahweh Las Vegas UFO Video

For those still having trouble with the original video link, I've uploaded the video to the ATS server for now. It's available here:
Prophet_UFO.asf

(Thanks to dbates for making the .ASF version available)

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Thank you Skeptic Overlord!!

That is one far out video. I don't know what to think about it. The "prophet" seems to come by honestly. Usually I have a pretty good slime ball detector, but it doesn't register on this one. Hmmm....

[edit on 27-5-2005 by Hajduk]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Yahweh Las Vegas UFO Video

For those still having trouble with the original video link, I've uploaded the video to the ATS server for now. It's available here:
Prophet_UFO.asf

(Thanks to dbates for making the .ASF version available)

I have a 32 MB audio interview with the Prophet.

Do you have room for this file or should I cut it up and post it in parts on other servers.

Thanks.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I think it's fairly obvious, to anyone with decent vision, it's not a balloon.
It appeared inside a cloud, came out, and went behind a cloud, downwards...since when can a balloon, thousands of feet in the air move that fast, and in those type of movements?

It can't happen.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom
He wants to come on here and tell everyone about it and I want to ask a Mod that is following this thread to please email him a temporary username and password so he can come on and answer more questions.

Wow, way to go Lanotom! Was he willing to answer the tougher questions you posed him, or did he shy away? I know he answered about the jail time, so it sounds like he may be willing to play hardball, so to speak, with all the skeptics on here, myself included. Now I'm all excited to have him here! That'll be fun and hopefully informative. Lano, I think you're about to get two of my way aboves

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

Originally posted by Lanotom

Wow, way to go Lanotom! Was he willing to answer the tougher questions you posed him, or did he shy away? I know he answered about the jail time, so it sounds like he may be willing to play hardball, so to speak, with all the skeptics on here, myself included. Now I'm all excited to have him here! That'll be fun and hopefully informative. Lano, I think you're about to get two of my way aboves

He talked and talked without a problem. I am having a problem though finding a free host to host this 38 MB audio file.

It is not great qaulity and there is static but you can understand what we are discussing. You can hear what he says very clear I am the static end.

I hope a mod sets him up with a temp username and password to his email address I provided above.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selective_ID
I think it's fairly obvious, to anyone with decent vision, it's not a balloon.
It appeared inside a cloud, came out, and went behind a cloud, downwards...since when can a balloon, thousands of feet in the air move that fast, and in those type of movements?

It can't happen.

I think its also very clear that to anyone on the scene it looked like a ufo and not just some balloon, I mean thats the whole point as to why its so good, we've got a news channel confirming this (also some bystanders who seem to have noticed it) not just one of his mates filming it. I really don't think you can pass this off as just a balloon, even though it looks just like any other orb film. I guess that shows that all those films are more likely to be the real deal too.
1) This was a real broadcast by a real newschannel.
2)They picked the time and Day.
3)Object seems to jump and dissapear and reappear several times, also moves much faster than a balloon would.

[edit on 27-5-2005 by picard_is_actually_a_grey]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by picard_is_actually_a_grey
1) This was a real broadcast by a real newschannel.
2)They picked the time and Day.
3)Object seems to jump and dissapear and reappear several times, also moves much faster than a balloon would.
[edit on 27-5-2005 by picard_is_actually_a_grey]

The object didn't really seem to be a baloon to me, either. However, as I said earlier, I can't find any story on the KTVN station's website, and nothing about their week of studying the paranormal, as they said in the broadcast.

Also, I think it was Gaz who pointed out that this is a fluff story. When you saw the intro, they had a story about "brutal killings in a Las Vegas strip club". Every local news cast I've ever seen, and I saw a lot living without cable for about 4 years, they never, ever start with a fluff story. They would start with the murder story, and usually the stories about how to burn fat and their paranormal investigations that week would come at the end of the broadcast. The news cast just doesn't flow as normal local news tends to. It may be that KTVN typically leads with that type of story, but then wouldn't you expect there to be something about it on their website? They had a dude summon a UFO for them, for pete's sake!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join