It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom

Val, He did admit to doing 3 years 3 months and 3 days in prison.

I SO ROCK!

LOL..... *me kung fu is beddy beddy strong*

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

Originally posted by picard_is_actually_a_grey
1) This was a real broadcast by a real newschannel.
2)They picked the time and Day.
3)Object seems to jump and dissapear and reappear several times, also moves much faster than a balloon would.
[edit on 27-5-2005 by picard_is_actually_a_grey]

The object didn't really seem to be a baloon to me, either. However, as I said earlier, I can't find any story on the KTVN station's website, and nothing about their week of studying the paranormal, as they said in the broadcast.

Also, I think it was Gaz who pointed out that this is a fluff story. When you saw the intro, they had a story about "brutal killings in a Las Vegas strip club". Every local news cast I've ever seen, and I saw a lot living without cable for about 4 years, they never, ever start with a fluff story. They would start with the murder story, and usually the stories about how to burn fat and their paranormal investigations that week would come at the end of the broadcast. The news cast just doesn't flow as normal local news tends to. It may be that KTVN typically leads with that type of story, but then wouldn't you expect there to be something about it on their website? They had a dude summon a UFO for them, for pete's sake!

Seriously, I think we can take this out as a factor against it all together, in another forum I was visiting a member stated he had seen the broadcast, als o you can see with your own eyes the news team were all commenting in on it, these arent actors, this isn't a fake set, the weather reporter at the end who comments on it is then carrying on with a real weather map. Make no mistake this was a real story.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Lanotom i gave you a u2u with hosting info.

ill host it while i can.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Lanotom,

You have gone so Way Above on this deal. Hence the button clicky by me!

Keep up the good work!

[edit on 5-27-2005 by Valhall]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   

You have voted Lanotom for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month

I dont vote for people often but u certainly earned this one.

$247 dollar roundtrip funjet to vegas outta fresno and im there in 45 mins. if the 2 day large craft does appear, im soooo goin to chk it out. But like some of you, im still kinda in the middle. dont think its faked vid, buuut just has a funky vibe to it. C2C should be good 2nite...as of this posting, 2 hrs till airtime

For those that dont know how or where to listen to C2C, many places stream it. It airs from 10pm-2am PST and usually rebroadcast again until 5am.

Here are links to 2 that i like to use.
KFI Los Angeles am stream
KFYI Arizona am stream

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Right before they start the UFO clip, the male anchorman/person/whatever mentioned that the previous evening they had done a story about ghosthunters.

If you check the 'links shown on action news' page of the station, there is a link for LV Paranormal Investigations, broadcast on Wednesday, May 25.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Hey can someone help me. I need either a host to host wav files as I cut this file up or a convertor to convert wav to mpg or wmv to fool putfile.com

I searching high and low and can't find one.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey
Right before they start the UFO clip, the male anchorman/person/whatever mentioned that the previous evening they had done a story about ghosthunters.

If you check the 'links shown on action news' page of the station, there is a link for LV Paranormal Investigations, broadcast on Wednesday, May 25.

...That would mean it was broadcast yesterday...But Prophet Yahweh wrote his article on the 25th.

Also, I didn't even notice the weather part! A news agency sitting on a murder story showed a UFO fluff story, then the weather?! Does this seem ludicrous to anyone else? The news broadcast just doesn't sit right with me. I gave a few theories at the top of page 9, that you may not have seen, Piccard. It would explain how they could get the news crew to do it. Not saying it's true, just a possibility. What can I say, I'm a skeptic at heart

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
But wait a minute, that's not right. There is a blatant cut right before the story starts. They cut out the murder story and the fat story in between the intro and this story.

You can tell it's been cut!

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   
If I can get hosting for this audio you will here him talking about the same news team out there today and they were not prepared to capture the beautiful black UFO that appeared. He also said they told him that they were adding the video to the feeds and he was upset that they would profit from it being in the feeds worldwide.

I need wav hosting.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Valhall's right.

The clock on their banner shows 11:15 when they start the UFO clip. The part between the opener and the story was cut out. If you watch the clock you'll be able to tell.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
But wait a minute, that's not right. There is a blatant cut right before the story starts. They cut out the murder story and the fat story in between the intro and this story.

You can tell it's been cut!

Ahh, good catch. The clock goes from 11:00 to 11:15. I hadn't even noticed that cut, wasn't really paying attention to the anchors, rather their words. So that discrepency's out

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I'm trying, here's a start.

My first question didn't record but his answer did.

I asked Val's question. Why did you say these were gods angels and then say they were aliens with intent on taking us over.

This link is his answer.

yahweh.5gigs.com...

Here he tells you about Yahweh the super human.

Props to Dulcimer for turning me on to 5gigs

Seems the link won't stream so right click and save target as.

[edit on 27-5-2005 by Lanotom]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Ok guys, this is what will probably happen on those 45 days... Nothing.
Mr. Ramon Watkins AKA (Yahweh) will probably Con the UFO community and we will once again be ridiculed in a massive way. Many true believers will lose their faith, and the skeptics will say I told you sow. This person is not the only hoaxter to attempt such a feat. He is imitating "The Amazing Kreskin."There have been many before him. He seems to be a cultist and knows how to seduce people. Bottom line... It is to good to be true. He already has his alibi prepared, it reads: "We tried, it's a no-show." Direct quote from the man who calls himself "God".

Read from this source,
www.kvbc.com...

P.S. I'll bet $200 That the mother ship thing wont happen.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
You know somewhere in Vegas there's a bookie taking bets on this. There are probably several. For some reason, that really amuses me.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Did I hear him right? Did he refer to the "big-headed ones"?

And they have robots!

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
My next question was if he ever tried to view with a telescope.
I also asked would he be able to summons at an observatory. He answered yes.

Please understand that my recording skills are not those of Linda Tripp so thats why you get static.

This link is his answer.

yahweh.5gigs.com...

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I must say that this is an interesting story here. I would love to have this guy come to my home town or any other sparsely populated area though, and perform this miracle. It seems to me that in any large population center it would not be uncommon to have some sort of balloon floating at any given time during the day. It could be anything from a child losing grip at an amusement park to a balloon release at a wedding. I really would like to believe this guy but this whole story just doesn’t seem right. I mean if this sighting was so amazing I think the news caster would have shown a little more emotion. Who knows though, he could be the real thing. Now, we just have to wait on the mother ship.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I read through that cached Google link from page 6 or 7 of this quickly-growing thread. Here it is again:

BET.com Boards

This part freaked me out a little though. It's in the "My Worldwide Pay-Per-View Summonings" paragraph. It's talking about the path he's supposed to take to bring this public.

YOUR FIRST MAINSTREAM PRODUCTION WILL BE STATEWIDE THROUGHOUT THE STATE OF NEVADA.

I WILL NOT FAIL YOU AT THAT TIME.

Google cached this page on 11/1/04, and the original post is from 10/23/04. The TV broadcast we all saw was televised across Nevada, as it was based in Vegas. National attention comes tonight on CoasttoCoastAM. And it definitely didn't fail. Tough to predict this 6 months ago.

I've watched the vid about 5 times now, and I still don't know what to think. Skeptical, but I feel this is one of the more convincing cases I've come across. Can't wait to hear George interview this guy tonight!

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiS2000
Google cached this page on 11/1/04, and the original post is from 10/23/04. The TV broadcast we all saw was televised across Nevada, as it was based in Vegas. National attention comes tonight on CoasttoCoastAM. And it definitely didn't fail. Tough to predict this 6 months ago.

Except that he chose to go to KTMV, they didn't choose him. He chose to do it in Nevada on local news, they bit, and it was broadcast in Nevada. It's not too tough to predict that you're going to do what you're planning on doing

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join