It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampires... i need info

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Remember one thing people do not turn into Vampires.

Good Luck

W

Wrong. They do.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Queen of the Damned

Good Luck

W

Wrong. They do.

Wrong they don`t

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by weirdo

Good Luck

W

Wrong. They do.

Wrong they don`t
Then prove that they do not exist.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
One thing I learned from FVZA is that theres little proof for vampires, but no proof against vampires. So they could exist.

However a bit of research has found that some sort of epidemic of rabies or something was recorded in the Tranyslvanian area during the dark ages which would explain the vampire legends. Another theory suggests that vampirism is it's own virus in it's own right. This would make sense in a number of ways, particuarly if it were related to rabies.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jacqua
Also,

You said 'something' bit you.....

What was it.....do you know?

first of all, had i not said my age, would you still think i was making it up? (not to jacua, but anyone). I wouldnt waste my time with a lie, its not in my nature. that being said...

yes I was bit by something. I dont think its related though. I live by a forest that has alot of old abandoned WW1 bunkers. I was walking through them one day, just exploring, and some bug or something bit me on my shoulder. I dont know how it got through my shirt, but it swelled up and was really itchy. Maybe it was just a chigger bite.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   

What do you want to know about Vampires? If you don't give me specifics I won't give you answers.

Garlic is a myth. Satanism and Vampires is a myth.

Vampires exist it is the Vampire definiton that is out. I know quite a few vampiric based things.

[edit on 29-5-2005 by Queen of the Damned]

why do you know what you know? could you send me a PM, b/c there I would be more willing to say what little I know.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I was bit by something recently as well and I suspect it was possibly chigger bites because I couldn't see anything biting me. I believe I had an allergic reaction to whatever it was because within 2 to 3 days, my leg had turned red almost 6 inches down my leg and in two other places (not quite so bad). I kept seeing these tiny little black bugs flying around in my back yard also. I'm not sure what they were and then two weeks later, they started swarming on my front door and windows. Apparently these little bugs did the same throughout the town I lived in since I heard from others. I'm better now and the bugs have disappeared. I don't know if you experiencing any allergic reactions to insect bites but it might be good to get checked out if you think you might be.

I don't believe I'm a vampire but I do find pretty girls with vampire like fangs to look sexy.
hmmm, I remember one girl was biting me on my neck this weekend but I guess that is an unrelated story here.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   
lol, funny how you said that little bit about girls with fangs being sexy... I just remembered a while back, this one girl who was convinced she was a vampire, bit my neck and it hurt like holy heck. Turned purple and swelled up for two days and left these two distinct teeth marks along with four smaller ones that bled for a while. I think she was wearing a pair of those fake fangs. I thoughts girls with fangs were hott until that little episode... still have a scar from it, lol. anyways, i dont think chiggers can fly, mosquitos can though! i used to be bit by fire ants alot when I was young, and stung by wasps too, so i dont generally react to insect bites. I even had a tick embedded in the skin behind my ear and i didnt react (though people rarely do to ticks). So I dont really know what bit me.

while i am remembering this, i thought it was worth mentioning that there was a tidbit of info. on the FVZA site that seemed a bit of a problem with me. I dont know how much of the site is true or not, but aside from the bit about seratonin and dopamine (which I take pills to provide me with), i do have the eye problem. just not permanently. Occasionally my left eye will get bloodshot and swell up and my pupil hyperdilates. Its very strange and my optometrist cant really explain it other than to say it may be related to some scar tissue in the corner of my eye... but it also happens in my right.

strange coincidences eh?

[edit on 30-5-2005 by Annunaki]

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Well, Annunakis.....

It doesn't appear it was the Chigger? then, (dont know what a chigger is)....

I still say, you should try checking out a Kinesiology Doctor.......You never know, this may help

However QueenOfTheDammed looks like she may be an option, and be able to help you......Hope so,

Let us know how you go

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 03:15 AM
link   

on the FVZA site that seemed a bit of a problem with me. I dont know how much of the site is true or not

That entire FVZA site is fake. Look at the main page and scroll down. There's a disclaimer saying so. As for your situation, I'm just going to repeat what everyone else is saying and tell you to see a doctor. I'd say chances are fairly good you're not a vampire
The longer you keep speculating with people on here about it, the longer you delay finding out what it really is. Vampire or not, it's very important you stay on top of any ailments you have with your body... you've only got one, take care of it.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Good Luck

W

Wrong. They do.

Wrong they don`t
Then prove that they do not exist.

You prove they do.

When was the last time you heard anybody in any field science etc etc etc admit it.Oh l forgot it a secret war that humans are kept in the dark about BLAH BLAH BLAH etc etc etc.Or was that Blade films HUMMM.Its funny how all things unexplainable cannot show themselves to the general public once and for all you know alot more people wouldn`t argue for or against if they appeared Aliens land,reptillians crawling around,ghost showing themselves etc etc etc etc etc Jesus appearing or Allah,Budda BLAH BLAH BLAH

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annunaki
lol, funny how you said that little bit about girls with fangs being sexy... I just remembered a while back, this one girl who was convinced she was a vampire, bit my neck and it hurt like holy heck. Turned purple and swelled up for two days and left these two distinct teeth marks along with four smaller ones that bled for a while. I think she was wearing a pair of those fake fangs. I thoughts girls with fangs were hott until that little episode... still have a scar from it, lol. anyways, i dont think chiggers can fly, mosquitos can though! i used to be bit by fire ants alot when I was young, and stung by wasps too, so i dont generally react to insect bites. I even had a tick embedded in the skin behind my ear and i didnt react (though people rarely do to ticks). So I dont really know what bit me.

while i am remembering this, i thought it was worth mentioning that there was a tidbit of info. on the FVZA site that seemed a bit of a problem with me. I dont know how much of the site is true or not, but aside from the bit about seratonin and dopamine (which I take pills to provide me with), i do have the eye problem. just not permanently. Occasionally my left eye will get bloodshot and swell up and my pupil hyperdilates. Its very strange and my optometrist cant really explain it other than to say it may be related to some scar tissue in the corner of my eye... but it also happens in my right.

strange coincidences eh?

[edit on 30-5-2005 by Annunaki]

So it`s more than a sudden thought that you are a vampire and that you have no or little experiance or knowledge of.Serotonin and Dopamine both Neuro Transmitting drugs you didn`t say what condition you suffering from.Wounder why?

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
It sounds to me, although I am quite often wrong about this, that your post was made as an honest question. That you feel like you might be turning into a vampire, and are embarassed about it, etc....

First of all, "Vampires" as we see in the movies, you know, the ones who grow fangs at night, run around biting people on the neck and turning them into Vampires also, the ones who have immortality and are deathly afraid of crosses and garlic? They sleep in coffins during the daytime, as daylignt is very painful on their eyes.....etc.... are fictional characters made up by some Hollywood movie writers, because they are much more exciting to watch in a movie, than real Vampires.

First of all, don't be embarassed whether you might be a vampire or not. Real vampires do exist, (and I'm not talking about mosquitos). I've known a couple myself. You see, they are just people like everyone else. They have the same mortality rate, they do not grow fangs (although some who feel themselves to be particularly "gothic" have been known to go to the dentist and actually have their teeth bonded in order to look like they have fangs)(give me a break!) Approximately 20% of the entire population on earth has their biological clock built backward from the other 80%. Meaning that they naturally sleep better during the day than at night, and they wake up when it gets dark, just as the majority of people do just the opposite. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Unless of course, you go to school during the day, or have a day job.

I think that most people who are naturally "night people" either do one of two things, they accept it as part of who they are and tend to get night jobs, or they fight it and take melatonin, etc.... to try to force their biological clock to work backwards from what is natural to it, just so they will appear to be "normal".

True Vampires are just like regular people. Just about everyone has some sort of additction or passion, whether it be coffee, cigarettes, the Internet, ATS, drugs and/or alcohol, reading, jogging, swimming.....you get the point. Lots of various things here on earth for people to choose whether they want to indulge in or not, as something special that they really enjoy. Vampires are set apart only by the fact that their peculiar passion is drinking blood. Probably the only resemblance to the ones in the movies. However, they don't just go around biting whenever and whomever they choose at random. No, for them, it is a very passionate, mutual thing. Usually reserved only for the one they love very deeply, and of course this person usually has the same taste for blood. They can obtain blood from each other in various ways, ways that they mutually agree upon. When you were a kid, didn't you ever have a best friend, who you two decided to be "blood brothers/sisters"? You may have probably pricked your fingers and put the tiny prick marks that were bleeding just slightly together and pronounce yourselves brothers/sisters? Maybe not, but it is a common practice for little kids to do. It is usually not considered strange either by their peers.

Anyway, I don't want to go on and on too much more, but basically, a vampire is not dangerous, they are not immortal, many, I'm sure like some garlic seasoning on their food, probably many are Catholic and wear the cross every day. Well, I've got to go. I hope you get the picture, and quit worrying about yourself. Accept yourself for who you are and be happy with that. The only problem now-a-days, is that it is necessary to be cautious about all the diseases going around. Good luck.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyberKat
It sounds to me, although I am quite often wrong about this, that your post was made as an honest question. That you feel like you might be turning into a vampire, and are embarassed about it, etc....

First of all, "Vampires" as we see in the movies, you know, the ones who grow fangs at night, run around biting people on the neck and turning them into Vampires also, the ones who have immortality and are deathly afraid of crosses and garlic? They sleep in coffins during the daytime, as daylignt is very painful on their eyes.....etc.... are fictional characters made up by some Hollywood movie writers, because they are much more exciting to watch in a movie, than real Vampires.

First of all, don't be embarassed whether you might be a vampire or not. Real vampires do exist, (and I'm not talking about mosquitos). I've known a couple myself. You see, they are just people like everyone else. They have the same mortality rate, they do not grow fangs (although some who feel themselves to be particularly "gothic" have been known to go to the dentist and actually have their teeth bonded in order to look like they have fangs)(give me a break!) Approximately 20% of the entire population on earth has their biological clock built backward from the other 80%. Meaning that they naturally sleep better during the day than at night, and they wake up when it gets dark, just as the majority of people do just the opposite. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Unless of course, you go to school during the day, or have a day job.

I think that most people who are naturally "night people" either do one of two things, they accept it as part of who they are and tend to get night jobs, or they fight it and take melatonin, etc.... to try to force their biological clock to work backwards from what is natural to it, just so they will appear to be "normal".

True Vampires are just like regular people. Just about everyone has some sort of additction or passion, whether it be coffee, cigarettes, the Internet, ATS, drugs and/or alcohol, reading, jogging, swimming.....you get the point. Lots of various things here on earth for people to choose whether they want to indulge in or not, as something special that they really enjoy. Vampires are set apart only by the fact that their peculiar passion is drinking blood. Probably the only resemblance to the ones in the movies. However, they don't just go around biting whenever and whomever they choose at random. No, for them, it is a very passionate, mutual thing. Usually reserved only for the one they love very deeply, and of course this person usually has the same taste for blood. They can obtain blood from each other in various ways, ways that they mutually agree upon. When you were a kid, didn't you ever have a best friend, who you two decided to be "blood brothers/sisters"? You may have probably pricked your fingers and put the tiny prick marks that were bleeding just slightly together and pronounce yourselves brothers/sisters? Maybe not, but it is a common practice for little kids to do. It is usually not considered strange either by their peers.

Anyway, I don't want to go on and on too much more, but basically, a vampire is not dangerous, they are not immortal, many, I'm sure like some garlic seasoning on their food, probably many are Catholic and wear the cross every day. Well, I've got to go. I hope you get the picture, and quit worrying about yourself. Accept yourself for who you are and be happy with that. The only problem now-a-days, is that it is necessary to be cautious about all the diseases going around. Good luck.

All that may well be true but apart from one thing they do not come under the description Vampire plain and simply.Yes Hollywood writers take it one step further to make them more interesting so do people who think they are Vampirers.Vampires are from the description of old.Anybody who cannot provide the powers from those old texts are not Vampires but people with fantasies born from Hollywood.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Whats the pro's & con's to being a Vampire.?

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   

So it`s more than a sudden thought that you are a vampire and that you have no or little experiance or knowledge of.Serotonin and Dopamine both Neuro Transmitting drugs you didn`t say what condition you suffering from.Wounder why?

serotonin and dopamine are not drugs, they are just chemicals. I dont have any "condition" other than that my brain doesnt produce enough of it so it causes me problems. What makes you think it wasnt a sudden thought? i said the girl thought SHE was a vampire, not I.

out of curiousity, what is a kenesthesiologist (or whatever)? i've heard of it before, but... just dont know

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyberKat

All that may well be true but apart from one thing they do not come under the description Vampire plain and simply.

I understand that. However, the "descriptions" that you read are all "folklore" and most will admit that in the description. Just because someone defines something or someone as such, doesn't mean it is so. If you could be defined, without the person writing the definition of you ever having met you before, but just having common knowledge of people in general, do you think that you, personally would fit that description to a "T"?

U2U me if you want. I have found this a fascinating subject for a long time, and I promise you, it has nothing to do with rabies, chiggers, or neurotransmitters in the brain (seratonin, dopamine, etc....) If you are low on any of your neurotransmitters, you need to see a doctor and probably will be prescribed some anti-depressants, or other mood stabilizers. They also will not make you a Vampire if you're not, nor will they make you stop being one if you are.

[edit on 5/30/2005 by CyberKat]

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonSUN
Whats the pro's & con's to being a Vampire.?

Interesting question. I never thought of it that way. I suppose that it's just a lifestyle that appeals to certain people, and not to others. Of course a big con, nowadays would be disease.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   

out of curiousity, what is a kenesthesiologist (or whatever)? i've heard of it before, but... just dont know

Annunakis, a kinesiologist.....(trying to explain in just a few words)....is a doctor that works with Muscle testing,

eg.......

You have two envelopes

One has Arsnic in it

The other one has Honey in it

Put both of the envelopes next to your body, and your body 'knows' which one has the honey, and which one has the arsnic.....

The kinesiologist.....uses this method, and others, to work out what is wrong with you, and what is causing certain illness etc.....

Personally, I have tried many doctors, and the Kinesiologist, was the only person who 'ever' knew what was wrong with me and cured me of those things.......It probably doesn't work for 'everyone'....

But please try one, look them up in the phone book, or better still, ask around so that someone can refer you......Look it up on the Net and read about it.......Im quite impressed with the results of these Doctors

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I just remembered a while back, this one girl who was convinced she was a vampire, bit my neck and it hurt like holy heck. Turned purple and swelled up for two days and left these two distinct teeth marks along with four smaller ones that bled for a while. I think she was wearing a pair of those fake fangs.

I wouldn't be too happy either if some girl bit me hard enough to draw blood. I've been lucky and haven't had that happen so far. Of course I don't believe I have been with any girls who thought they were a vampire either.

As far as bites go, I was ready to declare war on my backyard insects that ate me alive a few weeks ago. I never heard of having an allergic reaction to mosquitos but I read that chiggers are insects so small you can't see them with the naked eye. Sometimes when I go outside, I feel like I'm in a war zone with all kinds of strange insects and spiders. Maybe there aren't enough bats where I live to eat all of these insects. I used to have bats fly over my head where I used to live at but not now. I guess they were not vampire bats because they never tried to bite me.

I suppose almost anyone could believe in vampires if you change the definition to fit almost anyone with a Hollywood type of description. I was once joking called a vampire in college when I returned from an all night computer lab at sunrise to sleep. I often stay up late at night and sleep for half the day when I can even now. It's easy to let imaginations run wild but I would recommend a doctor than try to convince yourself you are different than everyone else. On the other hand maybe the doctors aren't familiar with certain conditions if they are rare. I personally do not like going to doctors but if I think I need medicine or can't figure out something, I go.

Extra note here: It bugs me a lot when other people try to impose their beliefs on me on when I should be waking up and going to sleep. So many people think it's perfectly fine to blast stereo's and run lawnmower's etc. at the crack of dawn but would be ticked off big time if I did that during the night when they are trying to sleep. I'm glad I'm not working a late shift or I would have to put up with that constantly.

[edit on 30-5-2005 by orionthehunter]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join