It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Zarqawi wounded everyone pray for his recovery

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Oh, yeah, I'd rather believe the lies of the "Freedom Fighters"

ID rather believe the people whom are fighting for their homeland, whom are strugglnig day after day and have nothing to live for yet keep waking up in the morning attempting life..

Than those whom LIED to the world, went AGAINST THE UN, created and fabricated evidence, INVADED and OCCUPIED a country whom NEVER threatend or ATTACKED the occupiers..

America brought this war to the IRAQI's, and now they arent happy because the iraqi's wont LAY down and accept occupation.

Where's the logic in that ?

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   
The logic is that most of them are not fighting for their homeland. Most of them participated in the elections, and are trying to go about their lives, out from under a cruel dictatorship.
The fact is, many of them that are fighting are not from Iraq, and those that are, want to disrupt any resemblance of normalacy.
Had you noticed, the quote about people in the crowd firing first, came from one of the two links provided by the young lady who is sitting in the comforts of a Western nation, writing the continuous propaganda posts and threads.
Were you to think about this in a logical manner, unless this is part of an overt NWO attempt to cast off all disguise and take over the world, the allied forces will be out of the country as soon as it is stable, or the elected government demands we leave, and if we've rebuilt the country back as we should, and we leave it in a stable condition, the Iraqi people will live in peace.
Except for the fact that their are those who will not rest until the country is destabilized, a tyrant of one sort or another is back in power, and those who are fighting, will be a part of that new regime of terror.

In case you have forgotten, and have managed to dehumanize the soldiers you rail against, those soldiers are not militarily or culturally conditioned to take an innocent life and feel good about it, even if the killing was accidental. Maybe you don't know anybody who has come back, but I do. These guys are emotionally disturbed, many depressed like nobody who intentionally detonates a car bomb in order to kill innocent people could understand. In case you don't quite understand the military of the U.S., no commander gives the order to murder like that. Were it be policy of such a commander, I certainly wouldn't be praying for him were he be injured. It wouldn't be his body that needed prayers.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Despite what the enemy says. They are fighting.

Despite the monsterous bestial super power that they face, and despite the fact that they only have 30 year old weapons. They are fighting.

Despite the fake election, which most of iraq boycotted and which people who where not even iraqi citizens voted in. They are fighting.

Despite the lies, and the defamationed , the false flag ops conducted by the NWO. The other occupation, the illuminati puppets "Zarqawi" and co. They are fighting.

Despite the terrorism against them, the bombing of cities, the Sieges. Nygaand here said about the ramadi people, who where affraid the US would do to their city, what it did to Fallujah. "well atleast the destruction is getting through to them" Yes. you heard it right. Despite the torture and the terrorism. They are fighting.

So why in the face of all this, are they still fighting? Because that's what it means, to you love your homeland.

[edit on 25-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   
The guy is a creation of the CIA. Created enemy, just like alqueda.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
*sigh*
Right back to the mindless propaganda reels. Close eyes and mind and just press play.

I give up. You'll ignore every murderous thing the enemies of the Iraqi citizenry does, you'll ignore all known fact and continue to spew the lies you are told by those who are making the Iraqi citizens' lives Hell.

Enjoy the beautiful Australian scenery. I've got to go to bed so as to get up and go to work. Why talk with irrelevance?

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 01:11 AM
link   

You'll ignore every murderous thing the enemies of the Iraqi citizenry does

no i do not ignore the murderous thing the enemies of Iraq's citizens do, that's why i tell people of the crimes that the enemy of iraq, the occupation, and the illuminati puppets do.

It was you who began, this irrelevance, moderator. If you close your eyes and mind, then you have a closed mind, an a closed mind has no capacity to find the truth. Expose yourself to opinions other than your own, don't attempt the scew a thread, just when it is heating up.

Zarqawi is a creation, a phantom menace. A WMD. A Goldestein. The fact remains.

here is my last piece of evidence, before Crowne decided to attack me and scew this thread of track :

www.indybay.org...

Quote:

US military intelligence agents in Iraq have revealed a series of botched and often tawdry dealings with unreliable sources who, in the words of one source, "told us what we wanted to hear".

"We were basically paying up to $10,000 a time to opportunists, criminals and chancers who passed off fiction and supposition about Zarqawi as cast-iron fact, making him out as the linchpin of just about every attack in Iraq," the agent said.

"Back home this stuff was gratefully received and formed the basis of policy decisions. We needed a villain, someone identifiable for the public to latch on to, and we got one."

[edit on 25-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I'm not sure how credible this is, but i have just heard on the BBC radio news that Zarqawi is now dead.

Looking for facts to back this up right now, so don't take my word for it just yet.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Wow, I hope you're right Bikereddie.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 06:45 AM
link   
so far, counting this latest time?

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
waiting... waiting... waiting...

hope not here yet... .I guess I'll have to keep waiting....

Yay... Yay... Yay.... I was right... They're here... They're here... spreading more BS... . Yay Yay Yay.. I was right...

I'm getting ready to use the ignore button for the first time in 3 years

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
Don't worry guys, I'm sure this non existant phantom menace, will regrow any part of his body that he loses. Who knows perhaps he will grow FOUR legs now, so that the he can better run from the US

Damn funny post, Syrian Sister!

It's amazing how so many people buy into this fiction.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Its ok guys
He just stubed his toe.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I read a french dispatch a couple weeks ago claiming that Zarqawi was wounded as he escaped the fighting near the Syrian border.

Now all this new media buzz echoing what I had read. It's crap.

Here's why:

The Provocateur State:
Is the CIA Behind the Iraqi "Insurgents"--and Global Terrorism?
by Frank Morales

The requirement of an ever-escalating level of social violence to meet the political and economic needs of the insatiable "anti-terrorist complex" is the essence of the new US militarism.

What is now openly billed as "permanent war" ultimately serves the geo-political ends of social control in the interests of US corporate domination, much as the anti-communist crusade of the now-exhausted Cold War did.

Back in 2002, following the trauma of 9-11, Secretary of Defense Donald H. Rumsfeld predicted there would be more terrorist attacks against the American people and civilization at large. How could he be so sure of that? Perhaps because these attacks would be instigated on the order of the Honorable Mr. Rumsfeld. According to Los Angeles Times military analyst William Arkin, writing Oct. 27, 2002, Rumsfeld set out to create a secret army, "a super-Intelligence Support Activity" network that would "bring together CIA and military covert action, information warfare, intelligence, and cover and deception," to stir the pot of spiraling global violence.

According to a classified document prepared for Rumsfeld by his Defense Science Board, the new organization--the "Proactive, Preemptive Operations Group (P2OG)"--would actually carry out secret missions designed to provoke terrorist groups into committing violent acts. The P2OG, a 100-member, so-called "counter-terrorist" organization with a $100-million-a-year budget, would ostensibly target "terrorist leaders," but according to P2OG documents procured by Arkin, would in fact carry out missions designed to "stimulate reactions" among "terrorist groups"--which, according to the Defense Secretary's logic, would subsequently expose them to "counter-attack" by the good guys. In other words, the plan is to execute secret military operations (assassinations, sabotage, "deception") which would intentionally result in terrorist attacks on innocent people, including Americans--essentially, to "combat terrorism" by causing it!
globalresearch.ca...

Know your enemy! Even if he/they are within.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
www.npr.org...

u can listen to the information. it seems that he was definitely wounded in Ramadi and thats how the information about some Iraqi doctor saw him in a hospital by protection of the insurgents before leaving with him. lets all pray for his recovery. it looks like the Al Qaeda group plans to select a successor if Zarqawi dies. 4 people are being nominated. 3 Arabs and 1 Iraqi.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Zarqawi's group 'mulls new leader'.

A lieutetant to Abu Musab al-Zarqawi says the militant insurgent and his aides are considering who should lead them if he dies of his wounds, The Washington Post reported today.

The man, who identified himself as Abu Karrar, told the Post that Zarqawi had been shot between the shoulder and chest in fighting on Saturday and Sunday around the Iraqi city of Ramadi.
One of Zarqawi's top aides and several Arab fighters were killed in the battles, the Post reported.

An internet statement issued by Zarqawi's group yesterday said the Jordanian-born militant, the most wanted man in Iraq, had been wounded.

"The injuries of our leader are an honour for us and a motivation to tighten the net on the enemies of God and to step up attacks," according to the statement by the al-Qaeda Organisation in the Land of Two Rivers.

The US military says it cannot confirm the reports of Zarqawi's injuries and US officials have said the statement could be a ruse by his group to trick those trying to capture him.

Source

I still don't buy it. If he sustained life threatening injuries the "top aides" would not be mulling about who would replace him. That plan is already in place for all senior 'faction' leaders.

Sanc'.
edit:sp

[edit on 25-5-2005 by sanctum]

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

"- An Islamic Web site statement claimed Wednesday that Abu-Musab al-Zarqawi, al-Qaida's point man in Iraq, has fled to a "neighboring country" with two Arab doctors treating him for gunshot wounds to his lung. "

"The claim's authenticity could not be confirmed. The site used to carry messages from al-Qaida, but has fallen out of use recently. Soon, the statement appeared on another militant site, where other posters quickly denounced it as untrue and unauthorized by the terror group."

"The statement came a day after a message in the name of al-Zarqawi's group, al-Qaida in Iraq, appeared on another Web site, saying the terrorist mastermind has been wounded. U.S. officials cautioned they did not know if that posting was authentic and privately said the information also may have been designed to purposely mislead."

the group may try to mislead to where he is at, if he fled to another country it would stop operations by U.S. military from continue hunting him down.

[edit on 25-5-2005 by deltaboy]

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I have been checking all day at work, and I still cannot find anything related to Zarqawi's death.

Maybe the radio got it wrong?
Shame though. Would have been good to actually see this guy dead, and to actually proove he does exist.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I'm getting ready to use the ignore button for the first time in 3 years

Hmmm
Wonder who ya gunna use the ignore button on

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bikereddie
I have been checking all day at work, and I still cannot find anything related to Zarqawi's death.

Maybe the radio got it wrong?
Shame though. Would have been good to actually see this guy dead, and to actually proove he does exist.

it says he's wounded not dead. but its serious enough that he requires couple of doctors. may everybody pray for his recovery.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
it says he's wounded not dead. but its serious enough that he requires couple of doctors. may everybody pray for his recovery.

I will pray for him. Pray that he rot in hell for eternity.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join