It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Zarqawi wounded everyone pray for his recovery

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus
I pray this SOB gets infected wounds that are full of puss and green-stuff....and when he dies, the 72 virgins awaiting him are actually the women he has killed in his terror campaign and they kick him in the balls for all eternity.

Maximu§

You have voted LA_Maximus for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month.

for a true funny reply

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Several members of al-Zarqawi's group had heard the militant leader had been shot, they told The Washington Post in interviews, according a report published Tuesday on its Web site.

"Abu Karar, a lieutenant for Zarqawi's militia in Ramadi, said Zarqawi was shot 'between the shoulder and chest' in fighting over the weekend west of Ramadi," the Post reported. He told the Post the militant group was caught in an ambush by Iraqi forces and U.S. Marines.

NBC reported that three of the most credible Islamic Web sites were also reporting that al-Zarqawi has been wounded.

still dont know if the information is true or misleading so Zarqawi could escape and safely free to do operations without Americans breathing down his neck. if i was a terrorist i be annoyed myself being hunted down.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
wow, an actual thread that we can all agree on (well the majority of us), and were talking about kicking zarqawi in the balls. ... works for me.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I hope the imaginary man gets better and continue his imaginary war against the infidels. I hope that this imaginary moustache-twiddlingly textbook theatrically evil boogeyman can get back to the business of being one of the imaginary bad guys.

C'mon, the Jackson case is nearly over! We need the public attention elsewhere, stat!

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum
Is it just me, or is this thread starting to drift 'off topic'?

Sanc'.

It's you Sanc, you're an iceberg...remember?

Zarqawi, wherever, whoever YOU are.. If it hurts, rub camel dung on it..
The fresher the better.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
While I too will be relieved to see Zarqawi removed from the scene, I suggest that those of you prescribing the most gruesome end possible should desist from your excessive rhetoric. It does you no credit and lessens the West in the eyes of those we need to befriend in the East.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Pray for his recovery?

I'll pray that God has mercy on his soul, though he deserves none better than to burn at the feet of Satan.

-wD

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Don't worry guys, I'm sure this non existant phantom menace, will regrow any part of his body that he loses. Who knows perhaps he will grow FOUR legs now, so that the he can better run from the US, as it smashes cities left and right in trying to catch him, continuing their petpetual war against freedom.

[edit on 24-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
news.yahoo.com...

it seems it is true that he really got wounded. dont know wen, maybe back at Qaim attack.

WOW, check out the photoshop image of Al-Zarqawi:
us.news3.yimg.com...

Seriously, anyone here who makes a living from Photoshop can clearly see that we have an edited photo. The background is not original and the image has has colour correction and gamma changes.
They've taken this from a video source it looks like and touched it up. When it was taken is anyones guess but considering no one can varify Al-Zarqawi's exsistance with proof since 2000, i suspect it's old.
The article says about the photos: "...is seen in this recent photograph handed out by the Iraqi Interim Government."

Anyway, what i don't get is how all the info about Al-Zarqawi comes out on 'Websites' by the people who run Al-Qaeda, yet they can't be traced at all?

You telling me the CIA can't trace an internet connection in Iraq yet they can find a 16 year old hacker in Sweden?

Lets look at the Iraqi internet shall we, who exactly established it??

Until 1999, ordinary Iraqis did not have access to the Internet. That was not entirely the fault of the Iraqi government. UN-imposed trade sanctions made it impossible to import the necessary technical equipment. Eventually, the government allowed individuals to access the Net, albeit only via its own service provider (the State Company for Internet Services) which traded as uruklink.net. Only in quasi-autonomous Iraqi Kurdistan was the Web largely free of official censorship.

The first state-run Internet cafe opened in July 2000, and there were around 60 by the start of 2003. Those who could afford it were allowed to have Internet connections at home.

But at least some Iraqis now had direct access to information from outside the country, though there's no doubt that the authorities closely monitored their online activity.

www2.rnw.nl...

So the Iraqi government established Iraqi's internet and watched it's activity closely. So when the US took over the Iraqi government, did they forget to monitor the internet aswell?
Considering the majority of their 'Terrorist' warnings and threats, decapitation videos etc etc come from Islamic websites hosted, run and maintained by the very enemy they are suppose to be after, i doubt they've left communications untouched and unmonitored. The CIA used to track Bin Laden via Bin Ladens OWN communications satillite! They could manage that but their at a loss to tracing an IP address??

How many times can Al-Zarqawi be seriously injured? How many times do muslims have to pray for him? Doesn't that seem more like a propaganda attempt at getting sympathy and support? Most Iraqi's don't even acknowledge his exsistnce and Al-Zarqawi wants an Iraqi civil war - why would Muslims pray for that??

This is propaganda and it's aimed at YOU, not Iraqi's. Your meant to feel like America is achieving something, your meant to feel strong by believing they are weak but don't forget how many of these stories we've seen since 2001. I mean, the guy has even grown a leg back for Gods sake!

"O nation of Islam... Pray for the healing of our Sheikh Abu Musab al-Zarqawi from an injury he suffered in the path of God,"

GOD? isn't he called Allah to them? What's with the western reference?

Also, why does EVERY bit of information since 9/11 coming from Bin Laden or Al-Zarqawi always contain this line: "It's authenticity could not be verified."

IT'S ON A WEBSITE, THE EASIEST MEDIA TO TRACE TO A SOURCE!!

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Pray for him?

Hey man, the alarm clock is going off, you can wake up from that dream now and get back to reality.

MaXimus, if I had another way above, you would have it.

This man along with BinLuden don't need our prayers, they have already chosen their path to eternity, its going to get warm for them......hell I will give them my coat.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I'll pray for his forgiveness by god

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
HAHAHHAHA!!!

They Used photoshop to add a brick wall. Other versions of that photograph have him behind a white background.

What does having a brick all behind him give him a more gangster look or something?

LOL!

And if that man in the photo is Zarqawi as they claim, why is he so fat and jolly? Isn't he busy running around jumping of trucks escaping the US, wouldn't he be thin if that was the case?

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister

What does having a brick all behind him give him a more gangster look or something?

I think the brick wall is an Illuminati inside joke about the ignorance of the American public. Y'know, the brick wall of patriotism they put between themselves and the truth.

Those cheeky Illuminati! Gotta love 'em!

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Most of Zarqawi's inner circle comes from his hometown in Jordan, the city of Zarqa, from which he took the name Zarqawi. Born Ahmed Fadeel Al Khalayleh, residents and local police told ABC News that he was a teenage street thug and drug user who once ran a video store. Zarqawi's wife and four children still live in Zarqa, including a 7-year-old son, Musab.

Still, no one has acknowledged seeing Zarqawi since he was released from prison in a general amnesty five years ago. In that time, he has become one of the most feared and sought-after men in the world, a master of disguise known for his ease in switching from Arab to Western dress.

abcnews.go.com...

The master of disguise, ex-video shop owner, released on amnesty and turned into a chemical mastermind of an international terror organisation in 5 years??? WOW, considering the CIA was established from high ranking Nazi's just because they knew their stuff regardless of how evil they were, Al-Zarqawi should turn himself in, his skills would earn him a top job in US intelligence!

If he's not already working for the CIA, then it's amazing how 1 man, with the same vision for Iraq, can control the American economy by spreading terror and war around the world, posting news about it on a website run by his group and yet still be a mystery man! Seriously, if he's a real person, he's one you want on YOUR side, not one you want dead. He truely an amazing individual to have the US army and intelligence on a leash without any real education or experience.

[edit on 24-5-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuchisthedoggy

Originally posted by Syrian Sister

I think the brick wall is an Illuminati inside joke about the ignorance of the American public. Y'know, the brick wall of patriotism they put between themselves and the truth.

Those cheeky Illuminati! Gotta love 'em!

Hahaha i know, their full of jokes aren't they. Did you hear the one where they made their puppet OBL say that 'zarqawi' was his "prince".
I almost pissed my pants laughing.
His prince?
What did the smart ass fellow who writes OBL's Speeches think that he was mimicking the arabic culture or something? HAHHAHHAHA I think he went back a few thousand years too far. Prince, what is this 1001 arabian knights?

And look at this amazing change of skin tone, He's really easy a master of disguise, he can even change his skin tone at will.

Compare the skin tone of the photos above, to the skin tone of the photo below. It looks like someone turned up the contrast in the Photoshop brick picture, just to cover up this fact.

www.cnn.com...

They claim he ran a video shop, and somehow is a chemical and biological weapons expert, when at the same time they claim he ran away at 17 to fight in afghanistan. WHY oh why, this contradiction in their claims. You know when something doesn't sound logical, that someone is lying.

You know though, Sometimes it makes me imbarressed for them just thinking about it. Cringe worthy... If your going to lie, atleast bother to cover your tracks and lie properly, i mean seriously, there insulting our intelligence here!

[edit on 24-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Zarqawi wont go to hell, or heaven..
He'll Join the toothfairy, The easter bunny, Santa, and HonestBUSH...

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I've got no time to pray for him except that his capture is swift.

I'd rather pray for the innocent lives taken by the cowardly "freedom fighters" today at the girl's school.

Only filthy swine would do something like that, or detonate car bombs in towns, or any of the other things some folks like to ignore when they talk about the Geneva Convention.

I pray for the swift demise of such rat utrds, so that the Iraqi people will have a chance to live without the threat of extremist, cowardly acts of destruction.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   
www.indybay.org...

Quote:

US military intelligence agents in Iraq have revealed a series of botched and often tawdry dealings with unreliable sources who, in the words of one source, "told us what we wanted to hear".

"We were basically paying up to $10,000 a time to opportunists, criminals and chancers who passed off fiction and supposition about Zarqawi as cast-iron fact, making him out as the linchpin of just about every attack in Iraq," the agent said.

"Back home this stuff was gratefully received and formed the basis of policy decisions. We needed a villain, someone identifiable for the public to latch on to, and we got one."

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   
You got time to post? You should be on the phone with your coward buddies, congratulating them on their successful murdering at the girl's school.

Go over there and do whatever it takes to bolster their morale; they're doing such a fine job keeping the Iraqi civilians from having any peace.

I know you enjoy that, girl.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I know all about who murders school children. Like when the US soldiers, took over that school in fallujah, and shot the school kids when they where protesting that they wanted their school back.

www.pbs.org...

www.wsws.org...

They where just elementary school kids. They just wanted their school back. Did they deserve to die Judge?

---------- Anyway, Super moderator, your off topic. You tell me not to break the rules, and then you go and break them? ----------

Stand up and have some integrity for gods sake.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join