It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Zarqawi wounded everyone pray for his recovery

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Of course, the deaths outside the girl's school are inconsequential as it was in a Christian neighborhood.
Darned infidels!

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Seems you failed to notice, murderer lover, that the troops were fired upon, and as you well know, it isn't U.S. policy or individual glee in harming children. On the other side, as we see time and again, it is their policy.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Yup, those "freedom fighters" were under attack, as they cowardly placed a car bomb next to a school.

There is no way for you to justify your gutter-crawling heros' actions. You know they are disrupting the Iraqi peoples' chance at a free and happy existence; killing innocent people and destroying property just so that they might have the chance at taking control of the country.

How's your life there in that Western nation, huh? Are you enjoying peace and prosperity? Easy for you to screech about "occupiers" and "Freedom fighters" when you aren't at risk of having your brains blown out of your head because you happened to walk past the wrong car at the wrong time.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
You tripple posted.

I was told that that is not very good manners when it comes to posting in the thread. So i tried to put all my replies in one post. However now i see that this super moderator is setting a bad example.

And what's more. All of your posts are off topic.

There are false flag ops going on defaming the resistance. There are christians in the resistance too, there is no reason that they would have to hurt their own families, the very people they are risking their lives to protect. We know who cares little about iraqi lives, we know who shoots school kids. Don't you worry about that, we know.

I'm putting an end to this judge, you should know better than to hijack a thread and try to turn it into a slug fest.

back to the non existant Zarqawi.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
The slug fest goes on and on, Syrian, you throw the crap in our faces and ignore the rest of the story. You sit there, omfortably in Autralia, and try and tell me that there are Christian members of the "resistance?

Hijacked the thread? Pray for a murderer's recovery while his members have slain even more innocent people? It isn't this thread that has been hijacked, you are attempting to hijack this board and use it to spread pro-civilian casualty propaganda. Your iritation is that some blood is being shown, innocent blood that has been spilled under the direction of people like the one we are supposed to pray for. This is very relevant to this thread.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
The slug fest goes on and on, Syrian, you throw the crap in our faces and ignore the rest of the story. You sit there, omfortably in Autralia, and try and tell me that there are Christian members of the "resistance?

Hijacked the thread? Pray for a murderer's recovery while his members have slain even more innocent people? It isn't this thread that has been hijacked, you are attempting to hijack this board and use it to spread pro-civilian casualty propaganda. Your iritation is that some blood is being shown, innocent blood that has been spilled under the direction of people like the one we are supposed to pray for. This is very relevant to this thread.

I am ignoring the rest of the story? it's seems to me the only person here that is ignoring the story and throwing crap, is you.

You have a bone to pick with me, take it to U2U, don't hijack a whole thread, "super moderator".

And i thankyou to no missunderstand me, or put words in my mouth. I said it from the very begining and i still say it to this momment, there is no such thing as AL Zarqawi, any prayers that are made for this non existant figure, wether for his life or his death, are wasted because he does not exist.

If on the tiniest slimmest chance that i am mistaken, and that he does exist, i hope he that he does die, so the US can stop using him for their own agenda. But that's just far tooo much to hope, because how many times has it been clamied he died before, only to be brought back to life by the US ?

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Do I have a bone to pick with you? Personally, I've been patiently waiting for you to stop running your propaganda machine long enough to recognize the thread about the car bombing at the school, a murderous operation conducted by some of the people you've been "blessed" to know, who are under the direction of the type of people we are supposed to pray for due to his serious injuries.
I'll tell you what, you send your propaganda junk to me in u2u, and I'll delete it and not respond at all. Until then, I'll be around to point out your hypocrisy.
So, how was your breakfast? I guess no bombers directed by the guy I'm to pray for blew anything up in Australia, did they? Wish we could say the same for the Iraqi people.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
The Yanks caused this war, and now the arabs are being blamed for it.

So where does the blame REALLY LIE ?

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
The Arabs are being blamed for it? I hardly see it that way. At least, I don't see it as the fault of the Iraqi people.

I do blame the sudden Western agression we've seen since the fall of 2001 on those darned Laplanders who flew planes into buildings and killed innocent people; men, women and children.
Wait a minute! Those people weren't Laplanders!
They weren't Iraqi civilians, either. Those same civilians who aren't rising up and taking to the streets, demanding that we get out. You rekon, considering our mainstream media loathes its own country and military, that it would report such activities? Heck, it has to inflate any protest that does occur.
We'll get out when we can, and murderers destroying innocent lives or attacking those trying to rebuild the infrastructure won't hasten the departure.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Do I have a bone to pick with you? Personally, I've been patiently waiting for you to stop running your propaganda machine long enough to recognize the thread about the car bombing at the school, a murderous operation conducted by some of the people you've been "blessed" to know, who are under the direction of the type of people we are supposed to pray for due to his serious injuries.
I'll tell you what, you send your propaganda junk to me in u2u, and I'll delete it and not respond at all. Until then, I'll be around to point out your hypocrisy.
So, how was your breakfast? I guess no bombers directed by the guy I'm to pray for blew anything up in Australia, did they? Wish we could say the same for the Iraqi people.

Again, you are off topic , if i was a moderator, i would repremand you. And you accuse ME of hypocricy. That's a laugh.

Propoganda is the propogation of an idea. I am here to spread my idea, as well as learn from others. That's the way these forums and threads work. If you don't like it, or if you don't like opinions other than that of your own, then i suggest you isolate yourself in your own little shell, lest the cold fierce biting truth sting you.

As for the other thread you mentioned. I have already told you what i think about MOSSAD/CIA false flag operations. And i already mentioned to the other moderators, that i would not walk into threads that are obviously entrenched with people who exist only to attack me, just so i can't be accused of being disruptive.

As far from what i can see, you are trying to make me do the opposite. I will not let you bait me crowne. If you continue to be off topic, i'm just going to ignore you. I will not give you the excuse your so itching to aquire.

[edit on 24-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
It's a shame that topics like this can't be discussed intelligently anymore without the threads turning into a trainwreck of lies and twisted morality. :shk:

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Seems you failed to notice, murderer lover, that the troops were fired upon, and as you well know, it isn't U.S. policy or individual glee in harming children. On the other side, as we see time and again, it is their policy.

Troops were fired upon?

According to an Associated Press report, some 200 to 300 youth gathered after evening prayers and marched toward the school to demand that the building be vacated as lessons were scheduled to begin the following day. Local residents claim those in the crowd ranged in age from five to 20 and were not armed.

So why did the US soldiers shoot students protesting their school being closed down to be used as a base by the US?

An 18-year-old who was wounded during the incident told Associated Press the US troops “waited until we came very close, and then they started shooting.” American soldiers confirmed to the media they began firing when the protesters were within 10 feet of their positions. The close range contributed to the high number of fatalities and injuries. At least three of those killed were children under the age of 10.

www.wsws.org...

Reading might not be your strong point but if your going to try to get involved in grown up talk, then it would be a good idea to READ the links your provided. You can be judgemental and write of Syrian Sister because your programmed to hate, but if you opened your eyes and used your brain you'd realise that your being provided with information that proves your hypocracy.
Why be stubborn, ignorant and uncompassionate? You obviously don't care about the children dying because if you do you'd be OUTRAGED by YOUR country doing it also.

So again, why did the US shoot students protesting unarmed and killing 3 CHILDREN under the age of 10?

Not that i expect and intelligent reply but it's pathetic reading posts by people who are blatently hypocritical and ignorant. It's just sad.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
I'll pray for any and all who are foolish enough to buy into this al-Zarqawi psy-op nonsense.

Open your eyes, folks. The man's your latest boogy man, nothing more. If you don't believe me, ask the Iraqi people who actually live in Iraq.

I'm going to have to agree with you EastCoastKid. I'm having a hard time buying into all of the Al Zarqawi propaganda. I guess if it feeds the machine, we will keep hearing the stories. The distraction will continue.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
"U.S. soldiers fired on Iraqis at a demonstration in the town of Fallujah after some crowd members shot at troops, U.S. officers said Tuesday. According to the Red Cross and a local hospital director, troops killed 15 people and wounded some 75 others."

AS I said, fired upon.

As I also said, it is not the policy of the military or the vast majority of its members to kill innocent people. However, I am to pray for the speedy recovery of one who's policy it is to target the innocent.

I think I'll pray for him, may he be picked up and be taken to the nearest U.S. hospital.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Well Crowne if I could give a way above I would.

Ironic how one sits in the relative security of a Western nation and then has the balls (pardon the pun) to pray for those that want to take that right away.

Why in the hell do this 'whiners' not move to the promised land of a Arab dictatorship? gee I really do wonder, I mean they live in a free land and can surely buy a plane ticket.

Hypocrisy at its finest....

[edit on 25-5-2005 by edsinger]

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   
"May God seek revenge for those who were killed or injured!" an elderly woman screamed outside a hospital where casualties were brought. "We hope that such killers be killed or perished as they kill our youth. Those killers are against homeland, against Islam."

Apparently, there is one Iraqi lady who won't be putting the likes of him on her pray list!

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
That's why i gave two sources. So we can all get a full spectrum of the truth.

The first says, that the US soldiers claimed that the protestors where armed and shot at them.

Ofcource the murderers would claim that. Do i belive them when they say those children where armed? Hell no.

Independent media, that was there, refuted the murderers claim that the protesters where armed.

The fact is, the US occupation forces garisoned that school, and when the kids tried to get their school back, they where shot.

"May God seek revenge for those who were killed or injured!" an elderly woman screamed outside a hospital where casualties were brought. "We hope that such killers be killed or perished as they kill our youth. Those killers are against homeland, against Islam."

Apparently, there is one Iraqi lady who won't be putting the likes of him on her pray list!

Damn right!
So you see, even YOU admit, as your quote suggset, that the iraqies belive that those bombings are false flag operations, conducted by MOSSAD/CIA/the illuminati and Co.

The lady is absolutely rigtht, the killer are against the homeland. Ameen to your prayer sister, ameen.

[edit on 25-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I thought they all wanted us dead and wanted Saddam back? Gee this is an interesting quote, was it from an American source?

I mean CBS and Newsweek can never be wrong can they? Oh my what am I to do for news?

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   
America Started this *Censor circumvention edited*
and to this day still justifies it.

Why the hell would protesters gather with arms and MARCH towards the US of A's Military?

If yuo beelive there was guns in that protest, your likely to believe the US's LIES going into this war..

ahh apologies you must of.!

Im glad its Americans on this website standing up for the slaughter, because they are surely going to be the first to ACTUALLY be drafted to help their insane friends!

[edit on 25-5-2005 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Oh, yeah, I'd rather believe the lies of the "Freedom Fighters"

I believe I have stated that the direction that should have been taken, were a stop in that area due to the WoT, should not have been Iraq. Haven't I? Why, yes, I have. I know that, you know that, Bob Dole knows that. That has been established.

What also needs to be established is that the rape rooms have been closed, the plastic shredders unplugged, and the Hussein Horror has been halted. Now, we, as always, rebuild a nation after we muss it up. We have a thing about that, as Folks from Germany to Japan can testify to. Are these "Freedom Fighters" doing any good? No. Obviously not. Are they fully aware of that, or at least, is their leadership aware of that? Of course. That isn't their point. They want Iraq back as it was, non-democratic, no possibility to upset the other citizens in the area with notions of personal liberty, and with them in charge, rather than some silly popularly elected government.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join