It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Polish troops arrested 200 terrorists in Iraq :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Western media didn't report that (unfortunatelly) but it's worth to post it:

During two large - scale operations in Iraq "Peninsula" and "Emir" polish troops captured about 200 bandits from so-called resistance
))

It's another good action performed by our troops. In previous action our soldiers captured 23 badits - included these who were responsible for abu ghraib attack in April 2005
)

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Thats excellent news! I see the polish troops are still equiped with warsaw pact weaponry. maybe we should give them some rifles and machine guns of course they probably dont need them. Great job poland! one of our best allies, thanks poland!

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
Thats excellent news! I see the polish troops are still equiped with warsaw pact weaponry. maybe we should give them some rifles and machine guns of course they probably dont need them. Great job poland! one of our best allies, thanks poland!

give us some abrams and you will see us in Teheran....

give us some f-22 and you will see us in Bejing

[edit on 22-5-2005 by gattaca]

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 05:59 AM
link   
ermsss seem like everyone in Europe and US really confident that no one can touch to destruct or harm their states

Not for long i think in fact there is a fire of WAR ignite by the US,EUROPE right now so why not to think that the people who honour their land to Retaliate back dont you think.
put like this okay
1.Nuklear,laser weaponary,Bio,Chem,and a lot of a weapon factor are not so secret anymore this day since we do have the internet,and a lot of a people exchanging information about weapon with so easyyyyyy.
e;g just give me a LAP TOP,WIFI BAND,AND SOME MASTER HACKING DEVICE
well we shall see whose fall before who.
2.There is a lot of a new tech weapon and the data always flow everyday in this internet so why worry as for me just jump in.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Great job Poland. I'd have to say Poland is our second closest European ally, right after Britain. Our relationship with Poland will only grow stronger, especially as our former allies France and Germany keep trying to stick it to us.

Poland is a true ally in the War on Terror. If only other countries realized the evil we are facing as Poland does, things would be a lot better.

USA #1
Poland #1
Iran ack foooey!!!

(My Iron Sheik impersonation)

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I just saw that Fox News was reporting the success of Operation: Penninsula. They said a joint Polish-Iraqi force captured some 184 terrorists and seized weapons and explosives. I'm glad to see the Western Media pick up on this story.

It's also nice to see Poland working with the new Iraqi forces. The sooner we can train and equip Iraqis themselves, the sooner our men and women can get the hell outta there.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
As a dad of a US Marine , I appreciate what Poland is doing.

There is much honor in Poland!

Roper

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Yeeaaaah Poland, what a great country!! good to see your boys working with the iraqi's also... doing a dam fine job!!

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
GO Poland,
keep the good work, wow there doing a lot and I don't even think they have that many troops there.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
GOOO POLAND!

Ain't nobody gonna forget about Poland no more!

At any rate, good reporting job.
They're probably reporting on it because you did. Oh yeah.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Way to go Poland

Next time ya all in the UK, the beers are on me. Well maybe one or two of you

[edit on 22-5-2005 by Bikereddie]

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Well done Poland and the rest of the Coalition forces in iraq

[edit on 22/5/05 by jayce]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 05:45 AM
link   
There is some good photos about our soldiers. I wanted to post some of them here but something doesn't work - so I put only a link

msgs.poland.w.interia.pl...

[edit on 23-5-2005 by gattaca]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Operation Enduring Freedom?

Please!

More like: Operation Enduring Occupation!

And it rhymes better 2!

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 06:36 AM
link   
If we did anything different in iraq would it please the haters? I doubt it. Do i care? not in the slightest, i guess i must be an apathetic american who loves corporate feudalism!
Hell, the war is good money! Dont blame us europe we offered a slice of this pie, and you turned your snobby noses to it.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
good job on capturing 200 civilians

all poland can do is suck on american genitalia for some pennies and used equipment

give you abrams and you will get it stuck in a landfill
give you f-22 and it will be accidentally used for scrap metal.

top topics

join