It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666 research

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I'm just trying to gather some information on this number, yes "the mark of the beast." Bear with me, I'm not looking for ridicule. I have seen this number on a number of occasions.

My questions are,

1) has anyone else been seeing these numbers?
2) where did you see it?
3) under what circumstances did you see it? (You don't have to be completely specific, if it is personal circumstances. I'm not trying to pry into your life. I'm just trying to make sense of the reasons why myself or others have seen the number, if there are any reasons. I was doing something I probably shouldn't have been and I saw it as an inside temperature of the house one time.)

I know the number spotting type thing has been posted before, but this is a different look at it. I have some ideas about it that are kind of interesting.

Troy

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   

was recently found to be The Number Of The Beast, not 666 apparently.

[edit on 22-5-2005 by madhatter]

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 02:31 AM
link   
My dinner tonight at a local Taco Time came to exactly 6.66

I was nervous the food was gunna be helfirel in my intestines, but it was good and I was hungry.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Personally I don't think the "number of the beast" is "real", for want of a better word. Even if the devil, demons and the like exist, and I'm pretty unsure, numbers are merely symbols invented by humanity. imo, if "the beast" exists, it wouldn't have its own number.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Supposedly, 666 is the slave number assign to everybody else. While 777 is the number assign to the 'Powers to be'

According to numerology, 7 is has to do with perfection.

So, I would not be supprised that the 'Powers to be' assign themselves that number.

Click on 'How Monarch Slaves Are Designed To Interface With The Unix System Of The Beast Computers'
www.whale.to...

Every person in the world has been assigned an 18 digit tracking number, which consists of 3 groups of 6 numbers. The first 3 numbers assigned in the BEAST computer to everyone are 666.

The next is one’s national code. The U.S. national code is 110. Then the next 3 numbers are your telephone area code, and then finally your 9 digit Social Security number.

The code then is 666 + Nation code + Tel. area code + social security no. = BEAST I.D. no. for an individual.

People with UNIX knowledge would understand why 777 is better than 666!

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Hmn, during 3rd period in school I saw that the pages for our assignment was page 666-668. Its been there for a month and is still there! I told my teacher and she just yelled at me.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Thanks for your input folks, I look forward to more.

BEAST computer, now that is interesting. I have kind of a Matrixy code kind of idea connected with the number. I appreciate the link. I had actually wondered about it also being some mind controll related number. I wondered also if it was a code of some sort.

Here is a spooky phrase from the link about the BEAST computer.

"The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave by Fritz Springmeier & Cisco Wheeler"

I have also seen this number as a night time outside temperature during Winter. It was unusually warm at night time.

I haven't made sense of the entirety of the BEAST computer link (www.whale.to... ) , but there may be something with this number. And many of the times I have seen the number have been in digital form.

What I am talking about may seem wild or "out there." But truth doesn't have to allways be easy to digest.

Troy

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The Song:...
Iron Maiden - The Number of the Beast
and that's as far as it goes. Never seen it anywhere else, except people talking about the song "The Number of the Beast", and that's about it.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by cybertroy
Thanks for your input folks, I look forward to more.

BEAST computer, now that is interesting. I have kind of a Matrixy code kind of idea connected with the number. I appreciate the link. I had actually wondered about it also being some mind controll related number. I wondered also if it was a code of some sort.

Here is a spooky phrase from the link about the BEAST computer.

"The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave by Fritz Springmeier & Cisco Wheeler"

I have also seen this number as a night time outside temperature during Winter. It was unusually warm at night time.

I haven't made sense of the entirety of the BEAST computer link (www.whale.to... ) , but there may be something with this number. And many of the times I have seen the number have been in digital form.

What I am talking about may seem wild or "out there." But truth doesn't have to allways be easy to digest.

Troy

To really understand the BEAST Computer thing, you have to read the entire ebook.

All wanted you to notice is the fact that everyone already has this number assigned to them, unknowingly or at birth...except for the elite, they use 777 instead.

One more point, the BEAST computer is controlled by a system called ALEX or
Amalgamated Logarithmic Encrypted Transmission. It is self sustained...

check this link below and click on 'The ALEX system intersects with the Monarch Mind Control Programming.. But first read the read the paragraph above...once inside the link:
www.whale.to...

And supposedly there is a Janis 2 computer at 666 Connecticut Ave. Washington , D.C.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The place I see it the most is in John, as in John 6:66

"From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him."

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Thanks again guys for your input. I hope to hear more.

I'm also seeing some Psychiatry related stuff with this BEAST computer related stuff from the link. Pain, drug, hypnosis type stuff. I wonder if all these drugs on tv are related to the BEAST computer stuff? Keep people unaware with drugs. This is the type of stuff you see in movies.

If these computers do actualy exist, then I think they should be dismantled, spit on, and we can flip these computers the middle finger while they go up in smoke. That's what I think about this type of controll.

Troy

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 02:51 AM
link   
well since 666 is a biblical term , shouldnt you be looking in the bible for your answer to this question? I could go ahead and repost my bible interpretation on it , but im sure you all have read before.

*n/m im a dork it does say that, wrong verse. good thinking on that. if u go thru all the books of the bible that have 6:66 u might come up with something.
ok the two main verses the 666 is found is revelations 13:18
and 1 Kings 10 : 14.

there is also one in ezra about the family of adonikam having 666 members return to jerusalem from babylon. in nehemiah they list 667 returning. (ill do the spiritual interpratation on that later if desired).
ezra 2:13 and nehemiah 7:18.

[edit on 2005-5-23 by NuTroll]

[edit on 2005-5-23 by NuTroll]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I American coming from a Conservative Lutheran family so I always grew up thinking my lucking numbers were 1, 3, and 7. This is really culturally influenced (I also like 21 cuz its 7x3)

But I have been living in China for 3 years and I can tell you I have seen 666 more than anyone who is 80 years old and has lived in the U.S. for all their life.

While Americans like 4.99 for that burger, Chinese might pay 6.66. Just yesterday I saw a car with their liscense plate which they paid for to have 666 in their digits. Phone numbers, liscense plates, email addressess and prices. I see them all the time.

Chines likes 6 and 8, in their culture they are lucky numbers and 3 sixes is very very very lucky!

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
www.atsnn.com...
www.religionnewsblog.com...
news.independent.co.uk...

So these news sources are more reliable than the bee eye bee el e ?

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
considering the bible has the garden of eden, noahs ark and other allegories, I'd have to say yes

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
My girlfriends SSN has 66 in the middle of it. ironic huh

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I am not going to school on 6/6/06

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I would like to have a bible translation from the earliest manuscripts. Does something like that exist?

I'd like to look at what is happening in our present world and compare it to prophesy. I wonder what are these three numbers 666 or 616, are they a code of some sort, a marking? And are they showing up because of some type of mind controll experimentation or something? I know it may sound a little over the top for some, but oh well, we are trying to expose truth on this forum, aren't we.

Pain, drug, hypnosis has been used in the past, so why should any other type of mind controll experimentation be a suprise.

Troy

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
6.66 is the amount of times the speed of light can travel round the earth in one second. 144,000 minutes or arcs per second ;-)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join