It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666 research

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
That's an interesting fact.

Troy

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   

You can see 6 6 6 in every barcode around the world...

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I checked my products here at the house. I don't see any 666 on the bar codes?

Troy

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Nope, no 666's on any of my barcodes.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
haha...do some research instead of typin dumb words....

EVERY barcode around the world has it...

www.av1611.org...

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I see that number all of the time. I guess you could say I subconsiously search for that numbers, ironically that number is seriously everywhere.

What caused me to subconsiously do this heck I dont know, but I see the number 666 at least twice a day. On the bill board, on some wanna be poser goth kid's forehead(he drew it on with a sharpie :roll
, on telephone numbers, on serial numbers, on my calulator, online, car licences plate, and on address...and other crazy places.

I would see other numbers too, I think subconsiously i started searching for this number due that paranormal numeric thingy or theory, i guess if you really want something you get it:

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
i heard a while ago that they found out the mark of the beast isnt actually 666 but 616, people thought it was 666 because of an error in deciphering the bible

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Maybe the folks at "Satan Inc." are using the old 666 number mistakenly and haven't heard it's actually 616?

I used to see the number 747, in my mind I recently thought it could be related it to Sept. 11.

When I was younger I thought maybe the number meant I was going to get killed on an airplane or something. Or it was related to a gun, getting killed by a gun, but I'm older now, there isn't a 747 gun that I know of. I guess I was thinking of a type of gun.

The bar code thing was interesting. Now if the 6 is on the left hand side you don't allways have the two thin bars above it? If the 6 is on the right hand side it seems to be very consistent that the two bars above it are the two thin bars. This is the bar codes that have a 6 physically printed on them. What does it mean? There is definitely a coding system for sure, and there looks like there may be a coding system for us too, if we get one of these ID cards I'm hearing about. I'm not afraid of a coding system, just if those in charge of it use it unethically and suppressively, and spy on our every move, or something.

While I'm not into promoting panic or paranoia, I do know that mind controll has been attemted before on individuals. Perhaps it is possibly being attempted on a bigger scale this time?

Troy

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   
my credit rating is 666...aside from that, I would suggest you check out www.the600club.com...there's a lot of talk about 666 and other related number stuff there.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
To my memory if it serves me right. I believe the number 666 was related to the church some how. I think it was a murder or something

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
``

If you don't have a cell phone handy

then click here for a picture of a cellphone KeyPad

Notice the Keys, & when you want to spell out a TEXT Message,
notice that the # '6 ' corresponds with ' m n o '

so, in a round-about-way, 666 = mom
or other sensical 3 letter words , using just the 3 letters 'm n o'

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

If you don't have a cell phone handy

then click here for a picture of a cellphone KeyPad

Notice the Keys, & when you want to spell out a TEXT Message,
notice that the # '6 ' corresponds with ' m n o '

so, in a round-about-way, 666 = mom

Talk about REACHING!

I think people are missing the point. It is NOT about the number 666 or
even 616 for that matter. It is about the number itself. You are a number,
I am a number. In the future your name will not matter. You are simply a
number. It is already very much like that.

Ahh.... What is your name? ... Jane Smith ... Ahh which Jane Smith, we
have 1028472 Jane Smith's on file. Okay, I'm 758-27-7584. Right okay, what was it you wanted now?...

Your identity will cease to exist as a person when you become a number.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
If you know anything about computers you know what ASCII is. (American Standard Code for Information Interchange). This is a standard for computing whereas our basic alphanumeric and grammar(comma, dash, etc) symbols are assigned to numbers so a computer can understand them and that the information can be moved from one computer platform to another without having to be converted.
For example the capital letter "H" has the ASCII value of 72

If you take the word HOLYBIBLE in capital letters, and add its ASCII values, they equal 666. Scary

H(72) + O(79) + L(76) + Y(89) + B(66) + I(73) + B(66) + L(76) + E(69) = 666

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
That's another interesting piece of evidence. Thanks for the response.

This is sounding like a computer/code related number.

Troy

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
It's only a number, you people are getting worked over nothing.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Number, yes.

But biblically what was this prohecies (regarding "the mark") actually refering to, if such a prophesy were occuring in the world today. Sounds like a possible computer code/digital thing, maybe a marking that would identify you on a computer system?

I am a person who likes to ask questions. It isn't outside the realm of possibillity that some folks may be trying to fullfill the prophesies, or they are somehow coming to pass. If so then we might want to know about it.

My view on the future is, it is ours to create, and prophesies of the past do not have to come to pass. We can change it. I wouldn't want something bad to come to pass without working to do something about it.

Troy

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by madhatter

was recently found to be The Number Of The Beast, not 666 apparently.

[edit on 22-5-2005 by madhatter]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by madhatter

was recently found to be The Number Of The Beast, not 666 apparently.

[edit on 22-5-2005 by madhatter]
I believe that 666 is the mark of the beast that is what is said in the scriptures I would suggest that you speak to a clergy of any donomination of your choice. But seek christ in him you'll find al answers the signs are everwhere you just have to open yous heart

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
VERY TRUE
Good words.
The Bible has never once contradicted itseelf in all of history.
If you can find where it has after thousands of years please let me know.
But you will not be able to.
This is FACT.
And should be put to the scientific table if scientists are so scrutinous on fact as being truth.
Never, not one time has this book been wrong on what has or will happen.
Because it is the Holy word of the maker of the very ground you stand on.
D

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This is one of those cases of "I want to believe so bad I'll ignore even the most hardcore evidence".

The bibles you have been reading since childhood are MISPRINTED. That's all. The bible isn't contradicting itself, it was written and printed and interpreted by humans over the course of several linguistic changes.

Did anyone actually read/watch/listen to the news stories surrounding the mark of the beast being "616"? Do you know where they found it? They found it in the oldest known copy of the Bible for chrissakes!

You're not "trusting in God", you're ignoring his word in favor of human error.... jeeeez....

And as for what it means? Considering we've spent the last 1700 years trying to read 666 into everything, and and it's been found, and placed, repeatedly, every second of every day, I think the whole thing is a self-fulfilling prophesy. I don't recall anyone voicing up "Oh, um, actually, I never had a problem with 666, but this 616 shows up on some REALLY evil looking stuff," before this Revelation came to light (pun intended).

Now I know the original poster is specifically referring to the "mark of the beast" and not a specific number. But this post is directed towards those who have blatantly ignored hard-fact that 666 is not the number we thought it was, and we all know what begins with the sound of ignore.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join