It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What We Iraqis Want

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Howard Roark.

I am glad you have hope, I hope one day you develop prudence.

You would be disappointed you say, but who cares wether or not you would be disappointed, or if you think that theocracy isn’t the way to go. Who do you think you are to try an impose your will on others? I have my own opinions about the correct way a country should be run, but if the iraqies choose another way, that is their choice.

Do you have actual proof of that?

Yes, I have statements from resistance who are communist, religious, patriots, etc etc I will post them. And I have spoken to the resistance from all sides of ideological spectrums.

From what I’ve seen, the so-called “resistance” is mainly concerned with power and control.

What you have seen is not enough it seems. Don’t you think what you have seen, is from a lying US regime, that have tried to demonise the people who are justly fighting them? If the resistance wanted control, they would be collaborating.

Why would a citizen need to carry a passport?

That’s the question that I’d like to ask. Do we need papers mein freund to show that we have nosink to hide? Or else Gestapo will crush us.

As for your other questions, they where raided by ASIO that’s the CIA equivalent in Australia. They commited no crime. It wasn’t just one house that was raided.

Ultimately, however, these should be corrected. It may take time, but it will happen.

Heh, and I am the and naïve one?

As for the quotes that you wrote up, yes howard they are wrong. Take it from a Syrian herself. No one can understand and talk about syrian culture better than a Syrian. I have seen more equality between men and women in Syria, than I have seen in Australia.

I beielve that the people who are fighting are doing it for one reason and one reason only. Power. They don’t care about their fellow citizens.

You are wrong in that belive, the resistance are the citizens of iraq, if all that they wanted was power. Then they would have accepted the enemies offer for more power if they give up there arms. Yes that offer has been made. The resistance is not fighting for power, for money, for political conviction. They are fighting for one thing. IRAQ!

Nazi, what are you talking about?

Sigh….. howard if you want to have a cival and intellectual discussion with me, then atleast get yourself educated. I will repeat what I wrote, try if you can with all your might to understand what I mean.

You said the resistance are the same people that perpetrated the crimes against iraq before the invasion are the same people who are in the resistance, I said the following.

That is not true howard. The same people who i ideolise do share my view, that is WHY i ideolise them. The same people who perpetrated the atrocities against there people are being put back into power by non other than the US, many former ba'athists are making up the new intelligence and security forces. Look it up, it's the truth, just like they put the nazi's into power.

I was refering ot the fact the Us put a lot of nazi’s back into power in west germany, after world war 2, look it up, it’s history.

Oh, B.S. then why do they deliberately detonate their bombs to inflict maximum damage on children and civilians?

They DON”T! those are false flag ops done by CIA/MOSSAD operatives in order to defame the resistance. You see, the US said it themselves, they want to remove the support base of the resistance, because the only way to defeat a gorilla army is to remove it’s support base. Since the Iraqi resistance support base is the Iraqi people, the US is trying to drive a wedge between the resistance and the people. It won’t work, the resistance are the people, and the people are the resistance. We Know who is setting of these bombs in our mosques, our churches our market places.

7. I do have real world experience thankyou, more than you I imagine, and if that is arrogance then it is not arrogance without good reason. Unworkable? 9/11 worked didn’t it? That was the biggest false flag op of all.

No, we are not the world police. We don’t want to be. Yet, people keep coming to us for help

We did not ask you for help, so kindly take your “help” and leave.

No one else has managed to come up with a valid solution to the problems of the Middle east.

And your solution is a valid solution, HAH!!!!!!!! I have a solution for you, quite your meddling, your invasion your imperialism, and your support of dictatorships. Leave us alone, and all of our problems will go away.

But you see, it’s not about sorting out our problems, it’s about your government grabbing our resources.

If you care about tomorrow howard Roark, then I suggest you stick to the right side of history. Support the partisans who want to liberate their homeland. Be among those who supported the French resistance, who faught the nazi’s in world war 2.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
When we get the Iraqi forces to the point where they can defend their own country, when we put the infrastructure right, then we can morally leave. To leave before then is unthinkable.

The Syrians, Iranians, heck, even the Saudis, are scared to death of the thoughts that a democracy in an predominately Islamic nation might take root. The men are pumped full of rhetoric and told to go across the border and fight the evil Americans who are raping cattle and stampeding people. Whatever the cost, their must be disruption. The Iraqi people must not taste the pleasure of a peaceful day while the Americans are there. The Americans must be forced out while there is instability, so that those who want power can usurp it from the people before the people can figure out what it means to govern themselves.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Now that I've said that, let me say this: I believe that those in global power want to demcratize the Middle East, not for the benefit of the citizenry, but for the control of the citizenry. Look at America, the Brits...heck, all of us from Europe; we live under the illusion of self-governance.

Enough to give one a headache.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
When we get the Iraqi forces to the point where they can defend their own country, when we put the infrastructure right, then we can morally leave. To leave before then is unthinkable.

HAH!, you mean when you can get your puppet regime, to not collapse instantly if you leave it to fend for itself, then you leave?

You won't last that long, belive me.

The Syrians, Iranians, heck, even the Saudis, are scared to death of the thoughts that a democracy in an predominately Islamic nation might take root.

LoL, we want democracy, just not your orwellian pseudo- excuse for a democracy.

You claim to know "freedom fighters" who cowardly blow up innocent civilians and the

The resistance does not kill civilians. Why would they hurt their own families? There are forces working here trying to defame the resistance, False flag ops, they did it in 9/11, there is no reason they can't do it here.

Clearer thinkers Crowne, clearer thinkers would reaslise, when a people rise up against an occupation, the occupation has no right to exist!

As for all of your deep concern for the kurds, *cough*rubbish*cough*

Here is a picture of kurds burnnig the US flag.

iraqtunnel.com...

[edit on 23-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Hah! You want democracy, in a pig's eye!

Furthermore, what does the Geneva Convention say about soldiers, huh? Cowards who dress as civilians, hide among civilians, these are not soldiers and the Geneva Convention does not apply.

LOL! The only regime that will be tolerated in Iraq by her neighbors is another totalitarian regime. Wouldn't want to give the people inthe neighboring countries something new to see, now, would we? Nope, it's better to blow up Iraqi civilians until they get frustrated and want the U.S. to leave so that they can once again live in submission...I mean, peace.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
. . . I believe that those in global power want to demcratize the Middle East, not for the benefit of the citizenry, but for the control of the citizenry. Look at America, the Brits...heck, all of us from Europe; we live under the illusion of self-governance. . . .

See Sister, even one that doesn't buy into your view states (in other words) the same thing you have in much of your posts.

We (a lot of us) know IT is wrong and wished this and wished that- the end of this story is wishes do not always come true.

You (Sister) seem so bright for a teenager I have to keep my suspicions under control. While talking to these that believe the Iraqi resistance will win out do yourself a favor and find some history on the region. From hundreds of years BC that area has been occupied on and off.

Don't forget history. There are lessons there. The present resistance would serve the people better if they took some lessons from France, Japan, Germany, Norway, Yugoslavia, Mexico, China, India, Canada, pre-Norman Britain and scores of other countries (and I, like TC and others, do not believe most care about 'the people'.)

Realize you are occupied and make the best of it.

I am telling you again, this is not Vietnam. The stakes in Iraq are higher. America will not leave until there is stability. Right or wrong that is how things will be.

Another 'how things will be:'
IF Syria can't close its borders it will become an American supply depot.

Enough political posturing on this for me. I'll check in from time to time, when we can get into a conspiracy mode I'll hop back in.

As of now I see a conspiracy within a conspiracy through the posts so far, but I'll see how it shakes out.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Hah! You want democracy, in a pig's eye!

What, does beliving me hurt so much crowne? Does it shake up your little world so?

Cowards who dress as civilians, hide among civilians, these are not soldiers and the Geneva Convention does not apply.

The geneva convention does apply to the iraqi resistance, even the US admits THAT! Yes even your administration admits it. They bare arms openly, and they have a uniform, either the black of hte mehdi army, the red black and white of the iraqi scarf. Read the geneva conventions before you come here and talk about it. Did you know that the Nazi occupation of france, said that the geneva convention doesn't cover the french resistance? Which it didn't, but they where heros non the less!

What's so new about the regime you are putting into place in iraq now crowne, it's as fascist, and as capitalist and us undemocratic as another dictatorship which you support, saudi arabia.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Joe Doaks

Thankyou for your compliments, I compliment you on your intelligence aswell. I hope you don’t mind that I disagree with you on a few points which I address below.

“Realize you are occupied and make the best of it.”

Never! Never give up, and never surrender on the thing which you hold dear. NEVER!
Should a torture victim, give up and betray their comrades, because if they resist it will be more painful for them? Never. Should you give up on fighting for what Is right, because the more you fight back the more you get hurt? NEVER! Always stand up for what is right, no matter how hopeless your efforts seem! Even if the evil your fighting against is a million times stronger than you!

Don’t you see, when you are fighting for what is right, you are already victorious, no matter the outcome. So will we give up on Iraq? Never! “Live free or die!”

They may have 30 year old weapons, fighting against a Super power. But you know what I belive their going to win. I belive they have that determination. You say I should read history, but i have, and see how many countries in the middle east region and around the world, have fought with honour against imperialism and occupation! Have a little hope put a little faith in this. It’s worth it, there are hero’s in this world.

Joe, how is there hope for the world, when people as bright as you, are going to sacrifice there principles?

Live free or die, Joe Doaks. Resist the NWO. Even if we fail, atleast in the act of resisting itself, we where free.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoeDoaks

You (Sister) seem so bright for a teenager I have to keep my suspicions under control.

ROFLMAO, you can't really be serious. All she does is lie abd regurgitate the same satements again and again. She is incapable of looking outside her microscopic box.
Intelligent my arse.

Look at her, calling all these homicide bombings false flag operations. Gee, so that's what the US wants a civil war and no democracy, which is what these bombers are trying to achieve. Hmm that is really benefitting the US.
As I said before she has no idea, she enjoys the freedoms of a country like that of Australia ( where she apparently lives ), then turns around and calls it a #hole and our soldiers babykillers.
Of course though her support for the Iraqi resitance doesn't go beyond internet rhetoric. Why don't tou go over there Syrian Sister, set a few car bombs and kill some innocent Iraqi's ?

Joe Doaks, I can't understand why you think Syrian Sister even aproaches average intelligence ? It is quite obvious she has few braincells.

[edit on 23-5-2005 by rogue1]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Ancienta chinese proverb, "who benefits?".

Learn it, apply it.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister

Learn it, apply it.

Gawd, ever take your own advice DUH. Let's see who benefits from a civil war ? Ummm not the US.

LMAO, throwing out one liners, doesn't make you appear any more intelligent. Seems you have learnt from your previous interactions with the members. Don't answer any questions put to you, as no doubt you'll be caught in one of your own lies.

You deserve no respect from anyone, you are a BS artist of the first order.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Well rogue, it seems that i am the own who is gaining the respect. Not you.

Gawd, ever take your own advice DUH. Let's see who benefits from a civil war ? Ummm not the US.

"Divide and Conquer", learn it, realise when it is being applied.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
LOL, you are gaining respect from who ? I don't know anyone who respects you lol.

You never answered my question a while back. Why do you live in Australia if you call it a #hole and disagree with what we're doing ? It's obvious you aren't benefitting Australia in anyway, are you even a citizen ?

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Here's a proverb for you rogue1

Empty vessel makes most noise.

Attacking posters you don't agree with isn't nice. Let everyone have their say. In the spirit of that, let us see what you contributed....

Originally posted by rogue1

Learn it, apply it.

I think if you look at the broader picture, a peaceful Iraq no longer requires an American presence. Who benefits?

It's hard to "Keep freedom on the march" when all your troops are elsewhere you know! Also, certain elements of the business community need to operate in a theatre of chaos in order to make juicy profits unseen.

Nevermind the people bankrolling the whole debacle and how much they are benefiting from keeping American forces present.

So who benefits? Certainly not the US and most def. not the Iraqi people.

You deserve no respect from anyone, you are a BS artist of the first order.

And vitriol such as this makes YOU respect worthy?

Edit: quote mistake fixed....

[edit on 23-5-2005 by howmuchisthedoggy]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Don't tell me about the Geneva Convention, teenie, I was wearing a uniform and serving years before you were born. Some wear uniforms of some sort, some don't.

Sit around with your fellow debutante "freedom fighter" groupie friends and pass the rhetoric among yourselves. Talk about how brave your little heros are as they blow up women, children and police officers and try their best to disrupt the lives of the Iraqi people. Never ask yoursleves where your brave little murderers were when the plastic shredders and the rape rooms were the happening places to be in Iraq.

Make sure you talk all kinds of pompous stuff, while you sit around in a democratic country and give approval to those who refuse to give the Iraqis a chance, even though the Iraqis came out in force to vote, regardless of the threats of violence. Yup, there's proof that your murderous friends want democracy. They want it, as long as it only goes their way.

Enjoy that Australian beer.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Just because you wore a uniform doesn't mean you knew anything about the geneva conventions. It seems to be the opposite infact.

The resistance doesn't hurt civilians.

The rape rooms are happening RIGHT NOW in iraq, thanks to the occupation.

And you don't just do it to iraqi men and women either.

You do it to your own comrades.

Disgusting.

[edit on 24-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Just because you wore a uniform doesn't mean you knew anything about the geneva conventions. It seems to be the opposite infact.

It seems you know nothing about what you're talking about. Both parties have to either sign the convention or they both have to agree to abide by it. Now it is obvious that the insurgents don't adhere to it, therefore the US is under no obligations to adhere to it either. Simple as that.

The resistance doesn't hurt civilians.

The insurgents murder people everyday, in the most gruesome of ways. No more needed to be said. What's even worse is that many of them seem to enjoy it. You have to wonder what place these people will have in a peaceful Iraq. I imagine most Iraqi's would be horrified if one of these psycho's moved in next door.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   

It seems you know nothing about what you're talking about. Both parties have to either sign the convention or they both have to agree to abide by it. Now it is obvious that the insurgents don't adhere to it, therefore the US is under no obligations to adhere to it either. Simple as that.

That's funny rogue, because in the third geneva convention article 4. It clearly states that a people have full right to to resist occupation. And that resistance fighters are acceptable under geneva. EVEN THE US ADMINISTRATION ADMITS THAT THE IRAQI RESISTANCE IS COVERED BY THE GENEVA CONVENTION. UNLIKE YOUR MERCENARIES!

The resistance doesn't hurt civilians. they have no reason to hurt their own family, the very thing they are fighting for.

As for your question as to why i'm in Australia.

I am stuck here for a little while longer sadly. And i have obligations to this country, don't worry, i never turn my back on my obligations. That's why if australia where ever invaded i would be defending it, more than you would. Seems to Occupation is A O K by you.

[edit on 24-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   

The resistance doesn't hurt civilians. they have no reason to hurt their own family, the very thing they are fighting for.

uk.news.yahoo.com...

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Guerrillas bent on toppling Iraq's new U.S.-backed government detonated bombs at a Baghdad restaurant and a Shi'ite mosque on Monday, part of a series of attacks that killed at least 26 and wounded 130.

seems to me like they are hurting there own people, there was no military/ contractor call sign in the area?

Later, a suicide car bomber targeted a Shi'ite mosque in Mahmoudiya, a mixed Sunni and Shi'ite town 40 km (25 miles) south of Baghdad, killing seven people and wounding 23, many of them children, doctors said. Five of those killed were from the same family, they said.

"The kids were playing outside the mosque when a car came up quickly and then exploded," said witness Mohammed Awad. "So many women and children were injured."

children playing! are they now legit targets? if this is the resistance then i am 100% going to resistance the resistance!

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   
The people who are doing the bombing are the insurgents. The US responds to an attack by getting rid of the insurgents. Pretty much "all" Iraqies believe that life is a lot better when not living under the rule of a dictator.

The reason why the insurgents are killing Iraqies is because the insurgents are composed of people not from Iraq and people from Iraq. There may be deals that go, "ok, if you provide these many troops, when the Americans leave, we'll give you a slice of Iraq." So, other countries who would like to control Iraq come into the maelstrom with an attempt of "shocking" the world and making the US leave by way of media involvement. There is "no" plan where the insurgents could possibly when militarily. Furthermore, there is no plan where the insurgents may even want to win militarily.

If the insurgents win and the US pull out, then what? From what will Iraq rebuild its infrastructure? Will Iraq have a government organized enough where they can "actually" ask another country for assistance in rebuilding? Is there a country that does not have a vested interest in "taking over" a crippled Iraq? I mean, like, after the US leaves, then what?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join