It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astronauts "Truth About UFOs"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I agree Spider:

Now I just chalk it up to people really not wanting to know whats really going on out there or up there or whatever.
Spiderj

I can't count the number of people I've spoken to in the past who have used this argument: ie, If I don't see it, it doesn't exist".

When trained military and scientific observers like Deke Slayton, Jim McDivitt, Gordon Cooper, et al testify to the reality and existance of UFO's
the majority out there will stubbornly refuse to even entertain the POSSIBILITY of what is really going on.

But as was mentioned earlier, I believe something is going to happen in the next few years that will make it impossible for any one to ignore. Call
it a hunch or a premonition or whatever you will, it's coming.

Lightseeker

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000

Originally posted by Roper
How do we know that these people actuality said these thing?

I know that anyone can say that these people said it but I need proof.

Do any of you have video of these folks saying that they have seen ET?

I've got a video tape of Cooper that I will try to capture and post over the weekend for you. I also have one of Mitchel but I think he said he did not see any UFO's but know people who have.

Well as promised I found the interview I was thinking of with Gordon Cooper, but it was about an earlier sighting he had prior to the space program. He and others were filming aircraft landings when they saw a UFO land and take off, and was able to get it on film. He goes on in the interview describing that the film was taken and not heard of again. Both Cooper and Mitchell talk about military secrecy in these interviews. These interviews are from the SciFi Channel special "Out of the Blue". Enjoy.

CooperMitchellVideo 1.1MB Low Quality
us.f2.yahoofs.com...

CooperMitchellVideo 7.6MB High Quality
us.f2.yahoofs.com...

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   
On both links I keep getting "page can not be displayed". SUP WIT DAT!

Roper

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Hmmm... I don't know, it works for me. I am hosting it on yahoo briefcase, but apparently it doesn't work for other users? Can someone recommend a free video hosting site? If I find one, I will try again. This is my first time trying to host a video, sorry.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
Hmmm... I don't know, it works for me. I am hosting it on yahoo briefcase, but apparently it doesn't work for other users? Can someone recommend a free video hosting site? If I find one, I will try again. This is my first time trying to host a video, sorry.

here you go: ourmedia.org...

Not sure if that's what your looking for, FYI i couldn't open your link either.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
OK, lets try this again. These links should work, and again these interviews are from the SciFi Channel's special "Out of the Blue". If you get a chance to catch it, I highly recommend watching the whole thing.

CooperMitchellVideo 1.1MB Low Quality

CooperMitchellVideo 7.6MB High Quality

Thanks to Putfile.com for hosting.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Thank you Hal.

Roper

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj

Now I just chalk it up to people really not wanting to know whats really going on out there or up there or whatever.

Spiderj

All in good time I think. The majority of people won't want to believe for many more years.

It is so much easier to push instead of pull.

The people who were initially entrusted with space exploration and were the 'most brave', are then spat on when they mention something that outta left field like aliens - well they must be lying.

Its just wasted breath really going any further with this - mainstream humans are too caught up in their fight for survival to actually consider the reality.

God Bless the power of TV & the need of material possesions.

Where's my remote.?

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I also have done some research on the stories and find some to be some what credible. I am not shure who all has watched this video on the
Disclosure Project.

When I seen this it made me more at eas being there are testimonies from high ranking people.

This video is pretty long so save the link if ya want, watch it when you have time.

This is more directed toward Roper since he is looking for some answeres.
Here is the link Disclosure Project
Again am pretty shure alot of you have seen this befor if not its worth checking out non the less.

[edit on 22-5-2005 by ZeroKauz]

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   
There are simply too many professionals of this calibre explaining their stories to deny alien life or UFO's.

When you think about our world and strip away all of the media, all of the big business and all of the material things we suffer from on a daily basis, making us believe we are the end all be all, we are mere mortal men and women living on a chunk of rock surrounded by water in the middle of an infinite system.

In other words, when you break our world down to the core and consider this planet on the larger scale, is it really so hard to believe we aren't alone? Is it really that hard to believe that there are other life forms out there that walk a walk and talk a talk like we do however different they may be?

If anything I think it should be a matter of proving there ISNT life elsewhere than to have to prove there is. It's to say there isn't life elsewhere that is more unbelievable to me.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   

A former NASA employee has revealed how NASA managed to cover up and erase anomalies such as UFOs from satellite photos. The employee, DONNA TIETZE HARE Formerly of NASA, was a female slide technician and received numerous space awards including 1969 Apollo Achievement award from the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, 1973 Skylab award, a medallion for success on the Skylab-Suez Test project. Other awards for her skill as a technical Artist includes a 1994 recommendation by Texas Governor Ann Richards to the Advisory Committee of Psychology Associates.

Donna Tietze has spent most of her professional life involved in the Space Program as a technical illustrator. She drew lunar maps, landing slides and worked in the photo lab, Precision Slide Lab. Her job was to reduce art work to one inch by one inch drawings. She drew launch sites, landing sites and was employed as a sub-contractor to NASA for over 15 years. She worked on flight manuals for astronauts and has the wonderful ability to put words into images but uniquely, learn to do everything backwards, including mathematical computations, the writing of words, to put it simply, this woman has seen just about all the different kinds of images one could see that are used in Space Programs today.

Donna Tietze was interviewed on Washington D.C. Radio Station The following is a partial transcript of a radio talk show that occurred 5/6/95 on WOL-AM in Washington D.C. which is simulcast on WOLB-AM in Baltimore Maryland. The show is broadcast every Saturday night at 12:00am and is called "UFOs Saturday Night".

'snipped' from partial transcript of show:

E.D.: So there was a shadow on the ground?

D.T.: Right, a round shadow! And I noticed that there were pine trees, now I don't know where this area was or what, you, pretty close to the ground what I saw but I didn't see outline of the continent. But I did notice that there was shadow under this white dot and I also noticed that the trees were casting the shadows in the same direction as this shadow of the circle of this aerial phenomena because it was higher than the trees but not too much higher than the trees but it was close to the ground and it was spherical but slightly elongated, not very much but slightly. I then said, is it a UFO? And he said, "Well I can't tell you." And then I asked him, "What are you going to do with this piece of information?" And he said, "Well we have to airbrush these things out before we sell these photographs to the public." So I realized at that point that there is a procedure setup to take care of this type of information from the public.

D.T.: He explained that it was a craft on the ground and it looked like, it was like a regular saucer with like little bumps all over and he said it was like it was burnt. He said cows in the field all had their tails stuck straight up. At the time he said he didn't know when cattle were frightened, that their tails would stick straight up. And he described this to me and since then, I did describe it to someone that I thought might have looked at some of these photos, possibly and they did look kind of frightened that I should know about that one. (the next several minutes later the conversation is more about UFOs following Apollo crafts to the moon)

E.D.: The second part of her account had to do with the stalking of our space mission by UFOs of our space missions to the moon and so on. She even said that they apparently helped in one case by bringing the Apollo 13 back, that was the impression that she got and..

D.T.: Yes but they (aliens) also didn't want that craft to investigate the part of the moon that they were going to, so they may have caused some of it too, but it was supposed, we were told not to go but we ignored it. Now that's what I've heard, that some of the stuff he was telling me.

More credible evidence, IMHO, hard to be mistaken about this kind of stuff. Its either true or an outright lie/fraud.

Found alot of great UFO info on this site: ufos.about.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join