It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Trump Has A Plan To Rebuild Twin Towers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I think the spire on top is to make it just that much taller.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
After 9-11 I thought that rebuilding the towers just as they were the way to go, but with an added feature.

My proposal would be to rebuild the towers to the same height with a third taller tower coming up the middle of them and have it aimed towards Mecca.

This would be our new national symbolism towards the world.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Ya, a third tower would really spread out the people and add more business, but it could take a lot of money (I dont think TRump has any problem with that) and it might increase the danger of it; large terrorist victom. More people dying. But it would look nice.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Wait!! Instead of a building! We can all work in a tree! Plant a... big... tree.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Surrealist
I think the spire on top is to make it just that much taller.

I think at first the main reason for it was so it would be the tallest building in the world...but with the burj dubai reaching around 2,000ft and they (UAE) said that it has potential to be built higher...so after that New York City couldn't hope to take the title back.

Does anyone know what the Spires point is? Is that where the turbine will be held??? I think the turbine will be below the spire. The building is 1,500 feet tall without the 276 ft tall spire. On top of the spire current plans are to put antenna's on it, which will make it over 2,000 ft. Personally I wish the would put all the antenna's in the spire, that way its still looks good visually...and doesn't have big antennas all over it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join