It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How should I report a UFO sighting?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
After you report and put your photos and what not links here, making sure you've retained the copyrites, you might do it here as well.

Welcome to MUFON.

This website is a non-profit that trys to validate UFO sightings.
mufoncms.com...

It's also an intresting website due to the fact you can report without name via the internet. Though i'm sure some nuts and hoaxer use this too much, I'm also sure theres some real good stuff going on there.

They even alow you to read the last 20 reported cases.

mufoncms.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
If you dont want to gov't to take your evidence, then why would you call them to investigate it? Or you could make them a copy.... oh wait, you probabily have no first hand experience reporting anything...

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Even if you have full proof of a UFO and picture and all, even a clear video. The people would not believe you saw one or that you made the video and evidence up.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I am new here and have a question about reporting a ufo sighting. I have a sighting that happened about 30 some years ago and have not realy known how to report it. My question is if it is to late to report the sighting since it happened so long ago.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
First off. If you live in the US , DONT report a sighting or worse , a contact to the authorities . They take a dim view of contactees . You will be harrased . America sucks that way.
The really advanced alien craft rarely if ever decloak so you will only ever see the piddly crap the US gov payed to much for at honest johns used UFO emporium. That or the crumby little hup cap jobs from the more primitive alien species . Yawn.
The really cool stuff does not decloak for good reason. You would crap yourself if your saw it . You guys think the discs are advanced but the truth is they are the string and canvas biplanes of alien tech !

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
@ reconpilot

Hi my fave pilot

So, what about reporting the sightings to mufon?
I think their network is all over the globe...

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
If you want to report a UFO, you should have a camera of some kind. Hopefully a video camera, of high resolution. But something is better than nothing. And go get someone immediately. Never report a UFO of your own accord. There are a lot of liars out there. And keep everything else here in mind.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Hi this is my first post and I couldn't find a place to put it on BTS so I am going to try to post it here.

About 20-30 minutes ago I heard a strange roaring at first I thought it was just a few jets flying overhead, but the sound started suddenly and caused me to jump. It started really loud but slowly got quieter then stayed at the same tone for a few minutes. As I said before I thought it was just a few jets so I went outside and listened and it wavered for a bit longer then it went like when it had started got really loud then it went silent. I would like to make sure if it was jets or actually a strange space ship.
Thanx

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I saw a UFO when I was about eight years old. I was living in Virginia Beach and I shared a room with my brother who was probably six at the time.

I don't know what time it was, but it was late. Something woke me up. After a minute or two I realized something was emitting a very low hum that I could feel more than hear. I got out of bed and looked out the window and I saw the UFO hovering about 25-30 feet above the street and rotating clockwise if you were looking up at it. It was very close to my house and I could clearly see the shape of it - a seemingly equilateral triangle with rounded corners, very thin and small as far as aircraft go. It had a dim blue light at each corner and a large red one in the center and from what I could see, it was otherwise featureless. I got a good, long look at it before I noticed my brother standing next to me. I told him to go get my camera which was this kid's Crayola 35mm number. I told him it was in the hallway and he went to the door, came back and said he couldn't find it. I could see he was too afraid to go in the hallway by himself and I was so afraid I couldn't move. Even if I could, I didn't want to take my eyes off the UFO partly because I was afraid it would disappear and partly because it was so captivating. My brother and I watched it for a few more minutes and then it started to ascend, still rotating. Once it got to a certain elevation above the pine trees in our front yard, it stopped rotating and went over our house. It traveled with one corner pointing the direction it was going. I didn't notice anything special about that corner, but then again I never saw the top side of it.

Years later I was watching a UFO documentary on the Discovery Channel and they had an interview with a mother and daughter who described exactly what my brother and I saw; a triangular object with a blue light on each corner and a larger red light in the center.

Since then, my brother has denied it being anything other than a jet. Military jets are a very common sight in Virginia Beach, but it definitely was not a jet. We have both seen plenty of jets up close. Jets don't hover 30 feet above suburban neighborhood streets and why would we have gotten out of bed to stare in awe at something we saw every day? Also, being that close to a jet without any ear protection would have done significant damage to our hearing, not to mention probably shatter the window. The UFO was making almost no sound at all.

I don't know if anybody else in the neighborhood saw it, but I really doubt it went unseen by everybody except us. At that age I didn't think gathering witnesses mattered . I knew I saw it and that's what mattered. Now I kind of regret that, and I really regret not getting my camera.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by Someone else]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I'm new here also. First off I have always thought there is other life out there other than here on earth.

Secondly, to cut to the chase on my particular point. I have a few images taken that are very recent. One from this morning, and a couple from the 6th. (The 6th was very active in meteors 2 hours before dawn here) Is it allowed to post the link to my URL here where I have uploaded these images? One object in particular is leaving a spiral / corkscrew trail. I have only stills, no videos.

I'd love to post my url and get some feed back.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
i have read a few people on here have claimed to see ufo's with no proof.

some people want to see a ufo so badly that they think average everyday things are ufo's. and i assume a small percentage just really wants attention.

but i think this is a great idea.

i have never seen a ufo. i have heard stories of friends parents who have.
it seems like all the juicy stories were in the 60's and 70's.
never hear about anything like that in my lifetime

but would love to!!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Mine was in '92 or '93.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
There are many many sites to report UFO sighting, there's one thats like a national database and I believe its the first one that shows up on a google search for "ufo reports" reading these are always interesting and I always try to look for similarities

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Hi,
What I can suggest to you re reporting a major sighting would be:

Record it and/or write it and save it first. Lot's of time to decide afterwards as to where and how you MAY wish to send the experience into.

Be sure to get a UFO/EBE Report Form, from a reporting site such as MUFON. As the form itself will prompt you to write in very detailed information, eg: time, weather conditions, wind direction, horizontal capture off the horizon and a huge bunch of other stuff.

All important to UFO analysts.

Hope that's a we-bit of help.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   

How should I report a UFO sighting?

Make sure you wear a tin foil hat. You never would know who is watching the watchers. And secondly, make sure you do not get a visit from the men in black.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
"If you are in Law Enforcement, or in the scientific communitee, you can contact
Citizens against UFO Secrecy (CUFOS)
www.cufos.org..."

Dont mind bcoz i am pointing out ur mistake here but

CUFOS is not Citizens against UFO Secrecy but is Centre for UFO Studies.
AND
Citizens against UFO Secrecy is abbreviated as CAUS and the site for it is
www.v-j-enterprises.com...

take care of the info you provide man...........

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I saw something back in the mid-70s, but didn't report it although hundreds of other people did, including astronomers. It never was explained, and I still wish I knew what I had seen. One thing I am sure of - it wasn't the lights on planes! They don't divide and go off in separate directions.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Hi Friends,

I have never seen Ufo's, but I want to see it once in my life. Heard a lot about the aliens and the UFO's from our Parents. This is really an interesting thing to know.

Snoreta

[advert link removed]

[edit on 20-1-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
If you report to MUFON on the CMS (Case Management System), you will in most states be asked to talk to a field investigator if you can who will help you make the most accurate report and with proper scientific oversight. Evidence and identity is protected for you by very committed investigators.

File Report to MUFON

ZG

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join