It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How should I report a UFO sighting?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

There really isn't a right way to report it and a lot of the times reports are ignored. I have witnessed "UFOs" 3 times and bodly told my story to friends family and the local news channel. My inner social circle questions me and I never heard from a single IT person. The first time, an orb that appeared to be on fire but remained undamaged decsended over the top of my houe and stopped right above an evergreen in my front yard. It stopped along with the sound(fire/burning), at this point I was mesmorized and just enjoyed the view. It hung in the air for about 3-4 seconds and then fizzled out and literally "whizzed" into the dark. The noise this object made before disappearing into the night sky (within the blink of an eye) was almost cartoonish and the light display was beautiful. Would you believe that if you were a trained professional and realist? Most police officers and news reporters are. Tell us!!! Report it here, we care!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

hi , i think that a saw a UFO , i made a video and its on you tube, im living in italy and it was like 22.30 (10.30 pm) when i saw a light slowly moving..

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

dont even bother reporting it, you'll just have more postmen

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Wierd the largest and most active ufo investigation organization wasnt listed at the top. I will post it below for future refernce

www.mufon.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Yup, that would be smart.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by raelynn

Hi I,m new to ATS, after 5 years contemplating the ramifications of what I have seen in terms of research, I am convinced that what I witnessed was an ET UFO even though at the time I knew that there was no way that it could have been developed using native technology. but I did not report it in fear of ridicule. My name is Mike and I live in London, after the experience it took me quite a long time to get over what I saw in terms of the affect it had on me as a person. I did report it on the crowded sky's website at the time but the only response I got was "Use a spell checker when you post"? so I chose to leave it at that. I did not bother to report it because of how people that I know reacted. After all this time since the incident I now feel that I was really quite lucky to have seen such an awe inspiring event and to some degree it has changed my life in terms of how I feel about the world we live in.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by Mikecg]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Hi I just joined the forum because I saw something very strange over Reno, Nevada last night between 9:45 and 10:45 PM, and I am hoping some others might have seen it too. While me and my girlfriend were driving back home last night, she noticed some strange lights that did not look like a plane or a helicopter. There was a red light in the middle that was flashing, and that did not seem to be out of the ordinary at first. What made it very strange was that there was a ring of white lights right under the flashing red light, and it was easy to see that it was a round sort of craft, as the white lights were flashing in sort of a circular way around the craft. About 10 min later we saw what was obviously a helicopter, and it appeared to fly towards the strange object. After calling the Reno police department today, I know that they had their police chopper out last night, although the person who I was talking to was not very helpful. So the craft that we saw had about the same speed as a helicopter, but it was very strange because at one point it was hovering in the same spot for about 15 minutes, and then kept moving from one side of Reno to the other. We drove downtown to get a closer look, and it seemed like it was about 300 feet off of the ground, and it came very close to us, and my GF said that as it started to turn, it appeared to morph somehow, i couldn't keep my eye on it for very long as I was driving. Did anybody else see this in Reno? It was there for almost 45 min before we eventually lost sight of it. Unfortunately we were not able to get pictures or video, as my camera is a POS.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
just report it on here :p

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Dont you think that you would end up with a red flag for being coo coo as a pilot reporting a UFO? Maybe these services are set up to be heavily monitored.

I just dont trust them personally and keep my sightings to this forum and word of mouth.

Edit to add, since I have been moving forward with my piece of the puzzle (slowly) here on this forum, I have had every single piece of my mail tampered with that I recieve. There is 'always' at least one tear if not two on business stuff , the space is always big enough for a finger to slide through. Even post cards have a tear or paper pulled off in some area usually to the right side of the paper.

I have gone to the Post office and talked to them about it and they claim that it must happen in the big city at the main branch, I mentioned much of my mail comes from local places and they just threw their shoulders up and looked at me like I was weird.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by antar]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
One night i was in my ex gfs car and looked up in the sky and saw something that had the wierdest lights ever, almost like strobe police lights and it was silent, very bright lights and seemed pretty low to the ground, about a year before that i saw it in a dream and ended up moving to were I had a dream about the ufo.

Also does anyone know anything about sleep paralysis, that # is scary as hell, happens to me quite often, i can sense a very strange dark presence when this happens and sometimes hear a weird hovering type sound. I doubt ive ever been abducted but has anyone else had this strange sensation?
I have had plenty of dreams with aliens and some were very very real, one time i punched one on accident, had a greenish tint and another one with him was grey and was so realistic i sometimes question myself. After i punched him he I was thrown really hard like i was in some kind of anti gravity area bumped my head and woke up in bed after that, do u think that sleep paralysis is somehow related to alien abductions, please help me, its scary #, i have way to many dreams for this to not be real, i wish i could do hypnosis if i had more money i would, i communicate with them in my dreams(or real life) and cant tell if its real or fake, i sometimes feel like im falling or floating back than i wake up, really weird, i think they are abducting me or trying to communicate with me, i think theyre race is dying or something, i cant remember, real fuzzy, i remember the day it happens but its like theres a block in my brain, i would have started my own thread but im too new, please help

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
call your local authorities and make a report.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumNGun

great post.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
My wife and step son saw a triangle shaped ufo on Wed, near Collegeville PA at around 8pm. She said it had 4 lights facing the direction of travel, which she said looked like it was travelling backwards so the point was at the back, she said it was clearly triangle, nothing like she’d seen before and it was silent and travelling slow, I was gutted because I’d have loved to have seen it, she doesn’t own a cell phone and didn’t have the camera so I’m sorry about that, but did anyone else near the area see anything?? She’s very skeptical and my step son was so afraid he didn’t want to leave the car when they got home so I have no problem in believing her ..

Regards

Satellite1

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
After doing some research and not finding the answers I am looking for, I found this website. I tried to make my own post, but it wouldn't let me because I am new. So I will just post my question here and see if I can some answers.

My question is this, If a person had a real ufo, well not really a ufo but some kind of wierd metal disk (broke up) in their possesion, and possibly some kind of aliens (dead) on their land and well hidden from any road, or people, what do you think it would be worth, who would you go to, to make sure the goverment just didn't come take it from you. If it crashed on your property and you really didn't care about where it came from, only you know it didn't come from earth, and you can't get inside to see whats in it, but maybe aliens, and just wanted the money for the damn thing, who could you go to, to help set it all up and sell it to the highest bidder, or whoever. I'm asking what would it be worth?..Who would you call to help negotiate a deal with certain people that would want to buy it?
Please serious answers only!

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
wrong thread

[edit on 18-10-2009 by Matrix Rising]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
How do I post a story, Im new here. It says post in the introductions, where is that at?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
In the UK there is a Ministry of Defence hotline, if you call it, its a recorded message which asks you to leave details.... The number is (uk) 01494 496254, this is really hard to find on their website.

I called it the other day (28th Oct) as I had a sighting, in fact I made the front page of the local paper (Derby Evening Telegraph) - you can read the story on line here:

www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk...

Basically I witnessed two cross shaped UFOs fly over my house, they were parallel and looked like they were the two sides of a massive object - was about 100 metres wide.A few minutes later I saw six of them flying back the opposite way, almost in unision, but one of them was buzzing around randomly.

This is genuine, this was, in my opinion, a craft(s) of either top secret military capability or it was an ETV. I suspect the latter. Having witnessed it, I am pretty spooked about all this stuff.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I saw a UFO from an airline window on Sept 16, 2006 over New Mexico. We were flying at 38000 ft and it was below us moving in the opposite direction. It was a round shiny orb with no distinguishable wings, tail or any features, much like some of the videos I've seen on Youtube. The sun was directly in front of the plane but the object's shine was constant from beginning to end. I've tried to explain what I saw any other way and it's impossible it could have been moving so fast and appeared as small and far away as it did.

About 10 minutes later a non-commercial aircraft appeared perpendicular to us trailing a massive contrail. It flew directly overhead our plane, easily within 1000 ft so that it's path intersected ours at the same moment. I could tell it was not commercial and it looked very military and dangerously close. A diversion? I've never seen anything like that happen and it was very suspicious.

Lastly, when I returned home my son was ill and he passed away within 36 hours of this. I don't know why that is relevant but maybe somebody else thinks it is.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Hello,

OK well I'm not much of a believer of this however something just startled me before this post. First of all, something about me that may make my case valid... I'm a recent graduate of St. John's University MN (a private college who is very Catholic)... Also I'm a smoker who just recently saw something that resembled Mars (a red light was emitting and there was no flicker) (which is something i remember from high school science that the reason why stars flicker is because of the earth's atmosphere, planets don't, due to them being a lot closer.) However all of a sudden there was movement isolated of the constellation of orion (it was positioned in the upper left field of this.. again I'm an Econ. grad and know nothing besides what I listen to via podcasts and natural interest) At first I thought this was due to the earth's rotation, yet it stopped in the position of orion as if it was trying to reposition itself to look like it was part of this constellation.... In the end I was very freaked out, yet intrigued. Anyone who has seen something like this or has more info. on this topic PLEASE LET ME KNOW! because any human confirmation of this would at least be very settling for me.

Hasta Luego,

Someone who saw something.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Make sure you post any sightings on here as well as the other places

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join