It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

~A Prophecy Of The Great Armageddon That Is To Come ~

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I can't think of sources at the moment but I'm pretty sure that there have been discoveries of pre-Hellenic sites in the area around Istambul/Constantinople and all along the respective coastlines.

The previous populations were Thracians that were pretty much absorved into the Colony of Sparta and became Greeks, along with the rest of the Thracians that were absorved into the Byzantine Greek breed.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by NtinosActually, the prophecy suggests Turkey will switch teams and doublecross her allies in the West, I hope the translation was satisfactory enough to make that sentence clear.
This does not change the fact that it is Greece who is supposed to save the world and rule, as found here: "Then shall Greece be awaked first with her army/ so that she will fulfil her holy purpose.
To conquer without fight, her holy places/ which her enemies had conquered, and all the world acknowledges."

Is it not:

The prophecy is not as greek centered, as it is orthodox centered.
or is it?

There is a reason the prophecy is focused on Greece. First of all, the monk is Greek, and the text was writeen for a greek audience.

Regardless, someone else correctly identified the prophecy as jingoistic in nature. At this point in time, Greece has as much chance of solving such an issue then ruling the world as Bali.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Hi Hels

Thanx for providing us with that particular Prophecy

I always find this kind of stuff interesting to read, and quite amusing sometimes.

However, I think that when is all said and done, we ALL Know that there is 'Something' coming.......Even those of us who 'think' they don't know, I am sure are living with the Belief that 'Something' just isn't 'Right'........And its all just a matter of time....

I dont think that 'Any' of us are ever going to know 'Exactly' what is going to happen...., until it is Actually happening.

MY PROPHECY:

I am trying my best to exist in the 'Now'......because I know when this 'Thing' happens, I am going to look back at life as we knew it, and wish I had made the most of it.....Because as far as I can see.......It certainly isnt going to be Fun and Games anymore

MY PROPHETIC ADVICE

Just stick to what you know is 'good' and 'right'.....and thats where you will find ALL the protection you need

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
after translating it on babel fish i got this:
"You heard Nations and populations of Ojkoyme'nis all/and you anagnw'sta it was careful s'ayto' where crossing. It is hardly also deplorably, but they are destinies/they become that stas Writings are found written. Ta'graban our Fathers the world in order to ma'ci/from this War what me'lletaj passions. In order to resort in the God and repentance/if ce'li in order to was also saved eytyhi's Zissis. With ana'bi the fire from small cause/cry of war comes from Bulgaria. Russia suddenly ejsva'llej in Turkey/and as torrent impetuous sarw'nej the Persia. And advances aka'cekti reaches in the Palestine/God he wants Antichristian the World in order to gj'ni. Then descend omoy' of West the states/oyaj' in the Nations of North become all ash. With raby defends oneself hardly the Arktos (Russia) in Turkey/that wronged Greece and all anafle'getaj and burns sa candle. Uselessly fights the A'rktos reservation/notorious Narrow (Suez) in end c' apiydi'sej. Because from the East, Korea, Manchuria/ejsva'llej America with Japan/and advance full speed line in the Siberia/while in the Western side overcomes Germany/and then it is impossible was kept Russia/and abandon Closely, Egypt and Turkey. Is everywhere struck the A'rktos and it leaves protropa'din/as is scattered a irregular flock. Then omoy' itici' and wretched Turkey/because action ponira' big betrayal. Because after it was overwhelmed all from Russia/symmahi'sej met'ayti's and with Bulgaria. For this all Christians find themselves in the City/and in the outskirts of this, he should leave all. Because the City (= Istamboul) kai' and no-one apomej'ni/resident living inside this. Mon' the Temple mej'ni/(o house oy'tos and her Temple of God Sofia/o'stjs will remain aej'fwtos lighthouse of Orthodoxe Church/from oy' the light would be laid down in all the Ojkoyme'ni of/Vasjlej'as of Christ that the world expects). The first phase expired the terrible war of/so much terrible five months does not suffice my God / and pa'ljn new war c' arhj'si xespa'si/alloj'mono in the person what has pera'si. The question of City again will come out in medium/and the world perjplehcej' and xemperdey'si. Immediately the dispute enski'ptej to Crete/and ana'ptoyn to aycwrej' (immediately) the half and passions. After powerful the ground apogoiteycw'sjn/then gj'ni war, that has not become, allojmonon in disrespectful no one apomej'ni. Then Greece neutral and always wronged/her right ziti'/and ready aname'ni/without anamjhci'. And then mjli'si of when sa'lpjgx God/from the sky salpj'si for it is vindicated Then the Nations melido'n sfa'zwntaj wildy/sta limits of City for Narrow mainly. Then pley'si and pnjgi' in the blood the mosha'rj/would then be liquidated the Ira by the wheat. In the sea where was found boat c' remains/and from the blood the sea kokkjnwpi' gj'ni. The City katakaysci' and trace existence of/henceforth person yljsti' because many it has action. Alone will remain her Temple of God Sofia/the decoration of Nymph of his Saint Church. Three imerony'ktja djarke'si the battle/whoever comes out live big chance ca'hi. States omoy' ten eight with stubborness agrjeme'na/sfa'zwntaj allo'frona in the blood voytygme'na. The third day precisely those who exintlime'noj/from the battle opozoy'n will see xafnjasme'noj/there tally in the sky in the right parts/la'mpi in favour the sun a big star. And from t star ka'twcen a Cross n'astra'pti/of fire deep red kj'e'kplikta the States/hear from the sky a voice vrontw'di/agge'loy unexpected that will stand in the leg. The arms we will fly in the ground and frightened/t star they will look at as apoljcwme'noj. Staci'te c' was heard voice. Staci'te on the spot/Because enough ehy'cike the blood of person. You hurried pa'ray there in the right parts/the arc you follow that comes out from the star. And there vri'te my own person saint/. This shepherd I elected via my flock. This and sejs you elected shepherd pojma'ni/my sheeps, that turn deserted dj'hws sta'ni. Ny'kta c' was heard my voice and the world frightened/from the voice of trumpet mej'ni bewildered. And immediately the arc would be turned to south in Greece/where from the light the uranium fe'ggi as candle. Then will roll up the Ambassadors to Greece/olo'hari Greece with violence and swiftness. Then Greece would be raised first with the army/it achieves olo'hari her Holy aim. Katala'vi amahitj', her holy parts/that her him took the enemies, that all the world knows. Then refugees omoy' from joy skjrtw'ntes/will run in their parts as eagles flying. Then the E'llin King, chosen Gentleman/to ca'naj most excellent and on the wold/beginning and dioecious afterwards justice/and the ground will always be glad from permanent peace. The arms martial will become tools/and ploughs agricultural/and peace and happiness. Vasjley'si everywhere/and as brothers zw'sj/the persons on the ground and erwtw'sj/o to the other person and is not foreigner/but will be said brother and from the Adam the gender. Greek anani'bate this is the truth/you does not mislead the faithlesses how they are fairy tales. All these will become the hour approach/sy'mpan anatara'setaj and you you do not frighten: The disaster that comes disrespectful boredom/and from the ground cruelly their axafanj'si. Take the decision and reasons skefci'te/if you want to live and eternally swci'te/all metanoi'sate strafi'te to divine/because no-one of this exists salvation. The war that comes has not become/so much big and frjkto's and genders peace. If were not liquidated the Ira from the wheat/and the weeds they will be burned as the dry hwrta'rj.

sounds a bit different

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Bushfriend, I did my best to translate the text to english as accurately as I could. English not being my first language, however, it seems that the translation cannot give the same impression as the original text. The translation you got is not fully translated, however, as it seems since there are a lot of greek slang language words which destroy the meaning of the text in english.
If you do not trust my translation (which is understandable, since I'm not a professional), feel free to ask any greek with translation skills out there for a more accurate translation.

This does not change the fact that it is Greece who is supposed to save the world and rule, as found here: "Then shall Greece be awaked first with her army/ so that she will fulfil her holy purpose.
To conquer without fight, her holy places/ which her enemies had conquered, and all the world acknowledges."

'Her holy places' of the prophecy is the west coast of Minor Asia and Thrace (Constantinople), which is far from what you would call 'save the world', and her holy purpose is getting Orthodoxy back in her original lands (Minor Asia), nothing more. I do not understand where you get the feeling that Greece will "save the world" or "rule the world". The only places Greece will rule (according to the prophecy) is her own neighboring space, not the world.

Regardless, someone else correctly identified the prophecy as jingoistic in nature. At this point in time, Greece has as much chance of solving such an issue then ruling the world as Bali.

Actually, try to center on the world war issue this prophecy raises, and what happens afterwards is highly unlikely to be predicted before the war. It is reasonable, that if Greece remains neutral out of the war (and therefore does not suffer casualties), while every other State in the world gets devastated by the Russian-NATO war, it would be highly likely that it would be a powerful (compared to the devastated states) nation.
I would not like to comment on the Bali statement of yours, which is perfectly out of place, and has no standing at all.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ntinos
I do not understand where you get the feeling that Greece will "save the world" or "rule the world". The only places Greece will rule (according to the prophecy) is her own neighboring space, not the world.
Please, allow me to reprint the appropriate verse for you, and kindly note the bolded text...

Then shall Greece be awaked first with her army/ so that she will fulfil her holy purpose.
To conquer without fight, her holy places/ which her enemies had conquered, and all the world acknowledges.
Then shall the refuges with great delight/run to their places like flying eagles.
Then shall the greek King, the chosen of the Lord/ which in everything shall be perfect and in the earth/
will rule with justice/ and the earth will take great delight in her constant peace.

The rest if your argument then is rendered moot.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Then please also allow me to comment on the text.

Then shall Greece be awaked first with her army/ so that she will fulfil her holy purpose.

As I have already mentioned, her holy purpose is to bring the lands of Constantinople and the Aegean part of Minor Asia back to Orthodoxy, and relieve the Patriarchate of Constantinople so that it may once more function like a patriarchate.

To conquer without fight, her holy places/ which her enemies had conquered, and all the world acknowledges.

As I explained above. The and all the world acknowledges piece refers to the previous which her enemies had conquered piece. It is not the problem of the prophecy here, it is a problem of the translation if you get the feeling that all the world acknowledges the almighty Greece etc etc.

Then shall the refuges with great delight/run to their places like flying eagles.

I do not know what makes you feel like this is a sentence 'prejudiced' towards Greece, but anyways, Macedonia (the greek part of the region) is packed full of Minor Asian refugees.

Then shall the greek King, the chosen of the Lord/ which in everything shall be perfect and in the earth/ will rule with justice/ and the earth will take great delight in her constant peace.

This is not actually something new. Ever since 600 A.D byzantine monks have been prophesising about the great King Ioannes. Most notable is the prophecy of Emperor Leo the Wise (who was also a Saint, and not much of an Emperor since at his reign his father-in-law was in charge of everything in the Empire), which clearly states that the name of the most prophesised Emperor will be Ioannes. There are also very notable prophecies about the Emperor from St. Tarasius and Osios (= Minor Saint) Andreas.

If you belong to the Roman Catholic Church, then these are Saints the Roman Catholic Church recognises as Saints, since all of them lived before the schizm.

As for the return of Constantinople to the Greeks, although you tend to see it as a point that declares the prophecy 'prejudiced' against the Turks, I will have to inform you this is not the first prophecy that states such a thing. A most recent saint of the Eastern Orthodox Church, elder Paissios of Agion Oros, has prophesised the same thing: a great world war between Russia and NATO, the destruction of Turkey first by Russia and then by it's allies (the westerners), and the drying up of the river Euphrates so that 200 million Chinese soldiers can assemble in the Middle East area (consult your Revalations about the 5th and 6th Angel).

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ntinos
Then please also allow me to comment on the text.As I have already mentioned, her holy purpose is to bring the lands of Constantinople and the Aegean part of Minor Asia back to Orthodoxy, and relieve the Patriarchate of Constantinople so that it may once more function like a patriarchate.
You are going out of your way to minimize Greece in regard this prophecy. In fact, in a backward way you essentially agree with me that Greece is a non-entity when it comes to the future. For she either rules the world or she does not. Is that not so?

Then shall the greek King, the chosen of the Lord/ which in everything shall be perfect and in the earth/ will rule with justice/ and the earth will take great delight in her constant peace.

This is not actually something new. Ever since 600 A.D byzantine monks have been prophesising about the great King Ioannes. Most notable is the prophecy of Emperor Leo the Wise (who was also a Saint, and not much of an Emperor since at his reign his father-in-law was in charge of everything in the Empire), which clearly states that the name of the most prophesised Emperor will be Ioannes. There are also very notable prophecies about the Emperor from St. Tarasius and Osios (= Minor Saint) Andreas.
So you once again reinforce my previous position that Greece's role is of no importance.

If you belong to the Roman Catholic Church, then these are Saints the Roman Catholic Church recognises as Saints, since all of them lived before the schizm.
is this of importance somehow?Since I neither believe in Catholicism or how men can make other men into an entity that the God of the bible never created, I have no use for any theological attachment to such positions, nor do I see the relevance to the prophecy.

As for the return of Constantinople to the Greeks, although you tend to see it as a point that declares the prophecy 'prejudiced' against the Turks, ....
All right, this is where we part company, because I have mentioned nothing of the kind and so can only presume you are having conversations with yourself which explains all of your preamble.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   

You are going out of your way to minimize Greece in regard this prophecy. In fact, in a backward way you essentially agree with me that Greece is a non-entity when it comes to the future. For she either rules the world or she does not. Is that not so?

She does not rule the world. Nowhere in the prophecy is this stated.

So you once again reinforce my previous position that Greece's role is of no importance.

Not completely unimportant, but of minor importance. Orthodoxy is the goal, and Greece will be a tool for that purpose, not the purpose itself.

is this of importance somehow?Since I neither believe in Catholicism or how men can make other men into an entity that the God of the bible never created, I have no use for any theological attachment to such positions, nor do I see the relevance to the prophecy.

You're not alone viewing this prophecy thread are you?

All right, this is where we part company, because I have mentioned nothing of the kind and so can only presume you are having conversations with yourself which explains all of your preamble.

As you wish. Not my problem.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by NtinosShe does not rule the world. Nowhere in the prophecy is this stated.
Decide then what it is to be that Greece is she does not rule the rule per the prophecy, same is of no consequence, nor can it be possible for her to conquer anything other than Lesbos, or

Then shall the greek King, the chosen of the Lord which in everything shall be perfect and in the earth/ will rule with justice/ and the earth will take great delight in her constant peace.
It is very evident from the above that she will rule the world.

I don't need to respond to the rest since your premise as per above is totally incorrect.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Somewhere.......You have to have the last word ....dont you?

As Ntinos has said ....Orthodoxy is what will influence the world....not Greece

Quote//

'And the gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.'

(Matt. 24, 14)

Orthodox Fathers, not least among them Blessed John (Maximovich), have interpreted the above verse in the following way: before the end of the world, Orthodoxy has to be preached to all the peoples of the Earth.

www.orthodoxengland.btinternet.co.uk...

For when this happens.......It will also be the end of the world.....The rise of the Antichrist to deceive the whole world!

Also will the two prophets ''Elijah(Elias) and Enoch'' will have the power to stop rain and praech to the world about the Antichrist........and when time has come for them to testify of all that will happen will be finished.... they will be Killed at the same place where Christ was Crucified........and there their bodies will lay for 3 days/and 1/2 and the whole world will witness their bodies been taken up into the heavens.....
www.orthodox.net...

I.X
helen...

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Decide then what it is to be that Greece is she does not rule the rule per the prophecy, same is of no consequence, nor can it be possible for her to conquer anything other than Lesbos, or

Lesbos is already in Greece.
She will rule:
1) Greece as it is right now
2) Thrace & Constantinople
3) The Aegean Coast of Minor Asia
4) the (previously greek parts) of Pontus
perhaps Illiricum as well. Nothing more.

The interior of Minor Asia will be divided to the Armenians and the Curds.

Then shall the greek King, the chosen of the Lord which in everything shall be perfect and in the earth/ will rule with justice/ and the earth will take great delight in her constant peace.

It is very evident from the above that she will rule the world.

I don't need to respond to the rest since your premise as per above is totally incorrect.

I have already explained the whole verse but you probably didn't read it. As I have already mentioned, the: "and all the world acknowledges. " part which you have underlined (in the greek text it is more obvious) refers to the previous sentence: "which her enemies had conquered" and not that all the world will acknowledge the might of Greece etc etc. It is a problem of the translation.
The "will rule" part which you underlined is not reflecting your impression. The greek King will rule, but not the world. He will rule Greece, and make sure Orthodoxy is restored.
Greece will look pretty much like what the old Byzantium of the 1100's looked, containing Greece (on the Balkans) and the Minor Asian Coast, not the Minor Asian interior.

As I have already mentioned, this prophecy is as prejudiced for Greece as jewish prophecies about the birth of Jesus were for Israel. If the King is to be Greek, it is not the fault of the prophecy.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Quote/
"Stand, stand in awe!" [the voice of Christ will be heard to say,
following the liberation of Constantinople.]
"Run, hasten, to the lands to the right [of Constantinople, i.e., to the North]. There ye shall find a man renowned, wondrous and brave. Take him for your Master, for he is My [Christ's] friend, and those who carry out his will do thus fulfill Mine own....");

Spiritually splendid but brief will be the reign of this last Emperor over the entire Orthodox Christian Oecumene,
lasting for but "the space of half an hour" (Rev. 8, 1),(space of half an hour meaning a small amount of time,as revelation is not all to be taken literall) apocalyptically speaking,
for he will ultimately surrender his Realm to Christ -- after which will come the End of the Age and the Final Judgment.

www.geocities.com...

I.X
helen

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Won't it be to the Antichrist first?

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
WOW

Call me REAL DUM but I though Israel Was the center of all whats going on During the Tribulation.... Yel, I though it all was about Jesus and Israel,,
I hear the story as a complete Different out look as far as whats going to happen during the Tribulation and Its not even close to what I hear from the Greek Orhodoxy..

Sounds as if someone has desided to put there Place in Histor before and upmost more relative that the second coming of Jesus !!!!!!!!

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Lesbos is already in Greece.

Does that mean that all Greeks are now Lesbians? Sorry, I just had to.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Helen 670 has got it right. Pretty much as the Bible said it would happen with a litttle catholisism twist. But people have been teaching this prophecy for centuries it's nothing new.

This is a great topic !

We must remember that the world and regions have changed.
When you look at prophecy you have to look at the maps dating back to the Biblical times. It will make the prophecy a lot more clear.

Anyway- Great Topic !

The end is coming. We don't know when or where we will be. But Christ will come back in a blink of an eye to take his people. I am glad that I won't be around for the tribulation.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Lesbos........ your forgiven!

Antichrist will come at the same time or just after / as the Two prophets ''Elijah and Enoch'' begin their mission of preaching to the world about the Antichrist...Elijah to the Jews whom they await ...

The two prophets are known to be taken up with body and soul....they did not die as in, experience' physical death' /this was so they could return at the end of times , to warn the world about the end of the world as we know it....and to tell us about the Antichrist ..whom they shall point out.

Again the great Armageddon will be in Israel....the centre of which all majour religions come together.......no where does it state that Greece will be in the centre of things........

''and the gospel shall be preached unto the whole world''.....this has to happen, although many if not all have heard of Roman Catholisism, Orthodoxy is not known to many people......Ancient Christianity not modernized/still only recognize the 'seven ecumenical councils''

The tribulation will stand for all beleivers.....Then the'' great tribulation'' shall begin for them,''such as was not since the beginning of time, no nor ever shall be''(Matt 24:15-21)
''And it was given onto him(Antichrist) to make war with the saints(saints are US that we shall not give in to the Antichrist), and to overcome them.....''(Revelation 13:7 )
Savation for the tiny remnant of beleivers will lie only in the short duration of Antichrist's reign.
'''And except those days be shortened, there should no flesh be saved:but for the ELECTS' sake those days shall be shortened''(Matt 24:22 )
No human power will be able to oppose Antichrist.Only the Lord Himself,coming to earth a second time in all His glory, will conquer him.
Then will Christ's dread judgement begin and the end of the world (Mat 24:30-31 , 25:31-46; Rev 1:7 ,20:11-15, 21:1-8)
And the ''beast(will be) taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he had deceived them which had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image.
And the remnantwere slain with the sword of Him that sat upon the horse,which sword proceeded out of His mouth......''(Rev 19:21 )
''And the devil that deceived them cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever''(Rev 20:10)
taken from ANTICHRIST by Archpriest Boris Molchanoff....

I.X
helen

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   

WOW

Call me REAL DUM but I though Israel Was the center of all whats going on During the Tribulation.... Yel, I though it all was about Jesus and Israel,,
I hear the story as a complete Different out look as far as whats going to happen during the Tribulation and Its not even close to what I hear from the Greek Orhodoxy..

Sounds as if someone has desided to put there Place in Histor before and upmost more relative that the second coming of Jesus !!!!!!!!

The world war will be centered around Israel and the Middle East. Russia and China, with their armies, will reach the Holy land (separately) in order to counter with Israel. Please to be checking the Revalations book on the drying up of the river Euphrates and the passing of the 200,000,000 (Chinese army). This man has seen it all: oag.ru... (scroll down to the bottom.)

The facts that will happen close to the end of the world will have a great deal of Israel and Holy land in them. The facts the prophecy describes are not even close to that time period: they are about the third world war that will introduce the antichristic period.
Greece will not play a large role, as I have said. The only role that Greece will play is the liberation of the lands of the Ecumenical Patriarchate, so that it may once more function and spread orthodox Christianity. Greece will not be the only land to spread Orthodoxy, Russia will be as well (along with Bulgaria, Romania, etc).
The Patriarchate as it is now needs a boost: it is close to destruction, with almost no followers in Minor Asia since they are being hunted by the turkish regime. If the situation continues like that, it might as well mean there won't be a next Patriarch at all (Turkish legislation demands that the Patriarch is a Turkish citizen, but has forbidden all turkish citizens to take the position).

The Greek Emperor as is mentioned here will be a role model King to organise the world peace after the 2 phases of the world war, and organise the spreading of Orthodox Christianity to the world. (Since I'm talking about Orthodox Christianity all the time, please note that there are many prophecies, from both Churches, that the two Apostolic Churches will become one in the time period we live now).
Then will happen the prerequisites that are demanded for the second coming: the spreading of the gospel to all the nations, and the turn of the Jews to Christianity. And then we start the countdown to the antichristic reign.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
Somewhere.......You have to have the last word ....dont you?

As Ntinos has said ....Orthodoxy is what will influence the world....not Greece Quote
I know what Ntinos stated, I also know it is incorrect. And since you attempted to have the last word, please feel free to do so once you read my post. I promise to indulge your complex.

(Matt. 24, 14)
You must think I place any credence in anything between the pages of Gen. 1:1 to Rev.22:21.

Orthodox Fathers, not least among them Blessed John (Maximovich), have interpreted the above verse in the following way: before the end of the world, Orthodoxy has to be preached to all the peoples of the Earth.
For everyone one of your interpretations, there are at least two who do not agree. Your point is then that he was really blessed?

For when this happens.......It will also be the end of the world.....The rise of the Antichrist to deceive the whole world!
I would pefer people think for themselves rather than be led by leashes. You do nothing but quote either biblical text or the thoughts of others. Did God make you without a mind of your own?

Also will the two prophets ''Elijah(Elias) and Enoch''
That would be three prophets. Elias is not Elijah, and that is but one reason why you should understand that were there really a son of God, he would not make such an error, nor would the scribes whom it is said wrote the accounts of Jesus, by divine intervention. And any layman who prints the above reveals that they too have not educated themselves in the OT scriptures.

SWIB

[edit on 5/27/05 by SomewhereinBetween]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join