~A Prophecy Of The Great Armageddon That Is To Come ~

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Somewhereinbetween......

ELIAS AND ELIJAH ARE ONE AND THE SAME NAME ....SAME PERSON!

God did give me a mind of my own.....that is why I chose to follow Jesus Christ my God..

You MAY think you know everything and THINK that you may be fooling everyone BELEIVE in your OWN reasons to whatever they may be.....good luck to you!

The translation of the prophecy may differ in english....but To me it is how it is read and how the fathers understand it.

S.I.B......this is a prophecy.............YOU ARE ARGUING WITH A PROPHETIC VISION........how foolish are you!

Take care and may God bless you in seeing the truth......because God is just and fair.....and the Lord does not take pleasure in the death of the sinner, but that the wicked turn from his way and live(Ezek.33:11)
and may the Theotokos bless you as you and others as faithful servants we are :For thou(Lord) wilt not suffer thine Holy one to see corruption (Ps.15:10)....and that is why they intercede on our behalf.
The Lord has said:And Other Sheep I Have, Which Are Not Of This Fold:Them Also I must Bring ,And They Shall Hear My Voice , And there Shall Be One Fold , And One Shepherd(John.10:16)......I pray that you may be of the other sheep that Christ speaks of....
I.X.
helen..

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I know what Ntinos stated, I also know it is incorrect.

Prove I am incorrect for Christ's sake! Can't you do anything else other than reject without providing a good reason?

I would like to ask you more information about your education and your profession if you wouldn't mind. If possible an IQ score would be nice as well.
I want to know what kind of man I'm talking this with.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
Somewhereinbetween......

ELIAS AND ELIJAH ARE ONE AND THE SAME NAME ....SAME PERSON!

God did give me a mind of my own.....that is why I chose to follow Jesus Christ my God..
Where in God’s green earth do you get your information?

2 Kings II:1 And it came to pass when the Lord took up Elijah into heaven by a whirlwind, that Elijah went with Elisha from Gilgal.

2 kings II:13 He (Elisha, upon Elijah’s ascent) saw it, and he cried, …
Elijah was certainly not accompanying and talking to himself was he?

Jesus as per Luke 4:25

But I tell you of a truth, many widows were in Israel in the days of Elias, when the heaven was shut up three years and six months, when great famine was throughout all the land;
This famine is described in 1 Kings 17:6:24, excerpts in context as follows;

And the ravens brought him bread and flesh in the morning, and bread and flesh in the evening; and he drank of the brook.
And it came to pass after a while, that the brook dried up, because there had been no rain in the land. And the word of the LORD came unto him, saying, Arise, get thee to Zarephath, which belongeth to Zidon, and dwell there: behold, I have commanded a widow woman there to sustain thee. So he arose and went to Zarephath. And when he came to the gate of the city, behold, the widow woman was there gathering of sticks: and he called to her, and said, Fetch me, I pray thee, a little water in a vessel, that I may drink. And as she was going to fetch it, he called to her, and said, Bring me, I pray thee, a morsel of bread in thine hand. And she said, As the LORD thy God liveth, I have not a cake, but an handful of meal in a barrel, and a little oil in a cruse: and, behold, I am gathering two sticks, that I may go in and dress it for me and my son, that we may eat it, and die….
That is ELIJAH, not Elisha performing this deed as per the woefully incorrect gospel accounts of the OT.

They also accredit Elias with the return as being John the Baptist, yet it is NOT Elias who is to return, but ELIJAH

Mal. 4:5 Behold, I will send you ELIJAH the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord;
Add this information to the questioning of John the Baptist, Jn 1:21

And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No.
And you might if you attempt to do so, understand the ramifications of the above.

And I do not know everything, but I do know that I know far more than you are willing to admit, your perfunctory remark is attestation to that effect. Further, any prophecy you might offer is nothing but bunk, Helen. You know it but will not admit it, and you can outwardly deny and pretend that which is presented to you undeniably refutes your doctrine, yet, pretending does not hide the fact that you now know.

I have said it before and I say it again, you do nothing but regurgitate Biblical text, never once expressing your own opinion or thoughtful analysis of same, and you do this because you have been stripped of any rational thought by those whose very existence and power rely on the abject forfeiture of your freewill and very mind which God gave to you.
Bless yourself, you need it more than I.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I have only one statement to make on this post. First all if you profess armegedon and the end and practice it as well it will happen to you and those like you. Furthermore as a wiccan Jesus Christ was a great teacher and prophet.

Think on this one;

Join
Earth
Save
United
States

Came
Heaven
Right
In
Saved
Today

Please take note of the first letters of the above statement.
Have a Good Day ;-)

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 03:54 AM
link   
In greek, the prophet's name is Ηλίας/Ηλιού (two forms), which is where your confusion comes from. The NT was written originally in greek, and your english Bible actually comes from the latin translation of the greek translation of the jewish original, so imagine how the two forms became two names in your mind.

Has it ever occured to you that quoting biblical texts out of their context is the source for all heresy?

Are you a theologian or a priest?

Why do you avoid answering about your education? It is not something to be ashamed off, on the other hand, it would make it a lot easier, so that the discussion can go on without problems. If you are a theologian then I would probably have to accept your knowledge is a lot better than mine, and quit the issue.

Pretty much sums up your character.

[edit on 30-5-2005 by Ntinos]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ntinos
In greek, the prophet's name is Ηλίας/Ηλιού (two forms), which is where your confusion comes from.
Do not confuse your confuson with my clarity. To wit:

YOU- The NT was written originally in greek, and your english Bible actually comes from the latin translation of the greek translation of the jewish original, so imagine how the two forms became two names in your mind.
I have no English, nor Hebrew, nor Greek, nor any other Bible, as that suggests I embrace one or the other, where I don't. Further, "The" Bible, since it is your want to get technical, is the total compilation of both the books from the old and new testaments. Where are the Greek and Jewish originals of the NT and "my" so-called bible? And I reallly don't care if this so-called prophet was even translitered into the name 'Charlie,' as you clearly are on some bent which is nothing but an aside from the topicical point of my post.

Has it ever occured to you that quoting biblical texts out of their context is the source for all heresy?
Why should it? That would mean that I adhere at least somewhat to your beliefs. You see, some of us have minds of our own; can think in abstract terms, and not be dependent on the sole secular point of view by which the person with whom we exchange dialogue is indoctrinated.

Are you a theologian or a priest?
ROTFL! That gave me a chuckle. Let me see now. I might be, in which case, since I would pursue the studies based upon an already accepted discipline of religious belief, I could be Jewish; or Muslim; or Catholic; or Hindu; or Evangelist. Considering that there are students of theology in all the various forms of religion, most adhering to one faith only, your question really is without merit, since obviously no denomination is afforded right of passage, or there would only be one theological school of thought, oui? Well of course yes!

Why do you avoid answering about your education? It is not something to be ashamed off, on the other hand, it would make it a lot easier, so that the discussion can go on without problems.
If you asked me about my education then I missed same. Aside from which, let me just say that 1) my private affairs at this point in time is not the business of anyone on the internet. 2) You would not believe me if I stated what education; IQ; careers; knowledge; studies, encompassed. Just be happy that I tend to partake for the most part only in the religious threads.

If you are a theologian then I would probably have to accept your knowledge is a lot better than mine, and quit the issue.
Accept it anyway, because it is. Now since that statement of yours is a giveaway that you are not a student of theology, then conversely by your standards, I see no reason why I or anyone else for that matter, should afford you any credibilty, n'est pas?

Pretty much sums up your character.
Did not like your blessing lobbed back at you? You must think you reserve the right to same, do you?

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 03:13 AM
link   

I wonder why the screen looks so much better?

Oh yeh!

I hit the IGNORE button.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Hopefully it won't happen soon. Some of the words in it might be translated incorrect. (Lets hope) We can't rule out that possiability

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670

I wonder why the screen looks so much better?

Oh yeh!

I hit the IGNORE button.

Helen

OK, I'm Game...

What happen when you Hit the IGNORE botton ??????????????????

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Jfdarby.....

Dont worry about it!

There's no significance to what I said.......It's just for me

IX
helen

If it's about prophecy and what is to come.....then I will post it!

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   
what is this... the 5, 6 or 7th thousand prediction of the end of the world? you only have to go to your local video store to find some blockbuster movie to rent where the end of the world is coming, yet is saved in the nick of time. these so called predictions are getting old. the world will end, whether we like it or not. unless we stop the sun going supernova in a few billion years, or find someway where we just live in space...but fact is fact, there will be no earth in about 5 billion years. unless your christian there will be, or you'll be in heaven so they don't really care.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
what can I say?

In Greece there are things happening that the MEDIA does not say!
When I get more facts....I will simply post them.......not re-invent more prophecies!

When the Twin Towers went down.......At Mount Athos(Holy place for Monks)in Greece/the area surrounds small Islands that the Turks want!
The Monks said that the Icons and surrounding "iconostasis"....around the alter?(can't explain this in English.)
They began to move and darken in colour.....when things like this and other stuff happens at Mount Athos.....they know that there is something big going to happen in the World......and YES Greece has knowledge of this....

~Currently there are Planes flying around the Islands(which is the EXACT WORDS OF Elder Paisios IN PROPHECY~and Saint Kosmas~among others!).....that's all I can say.......

IX
helen

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   

what is this... the 5, 6 or 7th thousand prediction of the end of the world? you only have to go to your local video store to find some blockbuster movie to rent where the end of the world is coming, yet is saved in the nick of time. these so called predictions are getting old. the world will end, whether we like it or not. unless we stop the sun going supernova in a few billion years, or find someway where we just live in space...but fact is fact, there will be no earth in about 5 billion years. unless your christian there will be, or you'll be in heaven so they don't really care.

Nobody spoke about the end of the world...

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helen670
The fire will start from a small crisis / war cry is coming from Bulgaria.
And very soon will Russia suddenly invade Turkey / And like a gushing waterstream conquers all of Persia.

The crisis in Bulgaria
source

US welcomed the upcoming signing of the Bourgas- Alexandroupolis oil pipeline project agreement but called for the use of more diverse energy sources in Europe.

Bryza congratulated Bulgaria, Russia and Greece for reaching an agreement and coming close to the signing of the Bourgas- Alexandroupolis agreement.

seams to came at an end
Let's hope all go around in peace
The situation is stable

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Hi again/

If anyone is interested...

Bulgaria Sends New Troops to Kosovo, Iraq
Bulgaria sent on Thursday new units of peacekeepers to Iraq and Kosovo, relieving the troops that started their tour of duty in July, the country's defence ministry said.

Bulgaria's fifth non-combat unit to guard the Ashraf refugee camp north of Baghdad left for Iraq from Shumen.
link to the rest

and also.....

Putin Urges More Talks on Kosovo Status

18 January 2008, Friday
Russian President Vladimir Putin and his Bulgarian counterpart Georgi Parvanov were unanimous that a unilateral solution to the issue of the future status of Kosovo is inadequate, since the settlement should be international.
LINK

and ''Speaking at a conference on the new challenges for international security, Deputy Foreign Minister Lyubomir Kyuchukov said such a move would "leave with a grave political choice not only Bulgaria and the countries in the region, but also the EU and the international community as a whole."

"Such a scenario would have a serious destabilizing effect not only on northern Kosovo, but also in southern Serbia, Macedonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and all of southeastern Europe," Kyuchukov said.
here

and here

IX
helen

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I stopped reading this at "Russia will invade Turkey." Why? Because the Bible says just the opposite: Turkey and Russia will be end time allies along with several others. And, oops, the alliance has already been formed specifically as mentioned in the Bible. Russia, Iran, Iraq, Turkey, and I forget who else. Basically a coalition of countries which just so happen to all be Muslim-dominated today as well as Russia which is now coming back into power. Just watch.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Hi AshleyD/

Russia is in prophecy about the end of times....Prophecy says that Russia will attack Turkey over a small crisis in the Balkans.
Russia will be defeated after Russia Takes Turkey......heading towards Armageddon where China comes into prophecy as well.
As for Turkey in the Bible???

Saint Kosmas living in the period of the Ottoman Empire....
Ottoman Empire 1437-1860
Saint Kosmas is known to all of Greece as a Saintly man...He was a priest/monk and his prophecies are well known throughout Orythodoxy...
Life and sayings of Saint Kosmas
Prophecies that have come out......
///quote/// You will see people flying in the sky like blackbirds and hurling fire on the earth. Those alive then will run to the graves and shout: "Come out, you who are dead, and let us who are living in."

The cause of the general war will come from Dalmatia. Austria will be dismembered first and then Turkey.

That which is desired [i.e., freedom] will come in the third generation. Your grandchildren will see it.

France will liberate Greece, [while] Italy (will liberate) Epiros.

The villages of the plain will suffer destruction, while people at the foot of (Mount) Kissavo will go to sleep slaves and will awaken free.
Prophecy concerning the War with Turkey and Russia .....A small crisis in the Balkans will bring the War on.
and also here

Prophecy of the Liberation of Constantinople~~

IX
helen

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
What is so Significant about Constantinople and the Antichrist?
Constantinople is the first
Agia Sofia ......Church of ''Holy Wisdom''

WISDOM''Wisdom went forth to make her dwelling among the children of men,
and found no dwelling place''
(1 Enoch 42)

www.new-byzantium.org...

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
i just want to make a correction Byzantium (ΒΥΖΑΝΤΙΟ) was founded by the Megarians not Spartans.

Thank you for your time

Costas, Athens, Greece

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
And what about THIS prophecy of Elder Joseph Of Vatopedi?

The Prophecies Of Elder Joseph Of Vatopedi On The Holy Mount Of Athos 26.10.2001

J.: We are happy to receive you. You have our profound respect and best wishes.

P.: Thank you, Father, for seeing us. The times in Russia, now, are both terrible, on the one hand, and complex, on the other.

J.: We pray that the Russian people might return to their natural state, that which existed prior to the destruction, because we have common roots and are taking to heart the situation in which the Russian people find themselves.

P.: There are many woes, of course. Drug addiction is rampant. There is the degeneration of our nation.

J.: Things are now in such a state of deterioration -- a condition that is common throughout the entire world, at the present time. And it is subsequent to this specific condition, this precise limit, that the wrath of God will begin. We have reached this extreme. And it will now happen that what the Lord, in His mercy, formerly endured, He will now, acting in accordance with His righteousness, chastise, because the time has now come for that.

There will be a war, and wars, and we will experience great difficulties. World power has now been seized by the Jews, and their goal is to annihilate Christianity. The wrath of God will be such that all those secret foes who are bringing about this state of affairs will be destroyed themselves. It is for this purpose, in particular, that the wrath of the Lord is being sent down: in order to destroy them, in one way or another. But this should not unduly frighten us, because we must always have hope in God. Because thousands, millions of martyrs, including our New Martyrs, suffered in exactly the same way, and we must be prepared for this and not be unduly frightened. There must be patience, prayer and hope in Divine providence, on out part. Let us pray for the renascence of our Christianity after this war, after everything that awaits us, in order that the Lord might truly give us the strength to restore all this. But this evil will have to be endured.

P.: And how soon will Russia be reborn after that?

J.: Everything has now begun; now, there will be a great explosion. Following this, there will be rebirth.

P.: Many icons, now, are streaming myrrh. We have an icon of the Saviour, which is exuding blood.

J.: And here, in Greece, too, many are streaming myrrh. The word is that the Saviour is weeping, and the Mother of God is weeping, and the icons weep.

P.: They bring an icon, and there is a clump of blood on it, like this: it's a paper icon and so fragrant..., imagine. They took it in for analysis and it turned out that this was plasma.

J.: This is the beginning of these events, troublesome events, military ones... The movers and shakers of this evil are the Jews. They are being prompted to do this by the devil, in order to start this,... in order to destroy the seed of Orthodoxy in Greece and in Russia. This will be their chief obstacle to world domination. And they nevertheless will compel the Turks to come here, to Greece, in order to begin their work; and Greece, although she has a government, does not, in reality, have a government, as such. She lacks strength, and the Turks will come here. This will be the moment when Russia, too, will move her forces, in order to repel the Turks. Events will develop thus: when Russia goes to Greece's aid, the Americans and NATO will attempt to prevent this, in order that there might be no union, no merger, between two Orthodox nations. They will also arouse other powers, such as the Japanese and others. There will be great slaughter upon the territory of the former Byzantine Empire. Of those who perish, there will be some 600 million, alone. The Vatican will also participate greatly in all this, in order to impede the growing role of Orthodoxy and prevent such unification. ... Etc.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join