It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who cares?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I care.

I know the rest of you do too.

enough of the sentimental. How about decent posts.

Strange question but heres to more!

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Again same thing.

Really the darkside is a load of....

May the force be with you.!

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
My reasons:

1. I dont believe that one man needs that much power(it would be dangerous)
2. I dont think that one man needs to control every country in the world
3. I dont want to be controled by one person that runs the globe as he sees fit.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Reminds me of the Empire in Star Wars, and look what happened to him!

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kamikazi
My reasons:

3. I dont want to be controled by one person that runs the globe as he sees fit.

well, im not disagreeing with you, but it wouldnt really be a one PERSON government, would it?
i thought the whole thing was a bch of people like the illuminati

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I'm always quite skeptical of this kinda doomsday stuff. How many false prophets have we had up to now predicting the end of the world, or something else along those lines?

I'm not saying it couldnt happen as theres plenty of evidence that we're really screwing things up here on planet earth.

Is it a conspiracy to bring about the NWO? Or is it that at the end of the day we're just a bunch of dumb apes who think theyre really clever, but arent quite clever enough?

Like a horse that needs a human to clean it's sh*t out its own stable, perhaps we need a more enlightened being to clean the up sh*t we've dumped on this planet?

Mind you, the two theories could go hand in hand. Perhaps the NWO is just the side-effect of a species that reached a certain stage of enlightenment, couldn't hack it, and so screwed everything up on the home straight to utopia.

Ha! Those NWO/Illuminati folk are just pretentious fools!
They call themselves "elite" and "enlightened", yet they shoot themselves in the foot on such a grand scale its insane! These guys are elite in backstabbing, and nothing else. The only reason they're at the top is because they have an amazing talent for screwing people over to climb the ladder of society.

Man i come out with some weird crap sometimes!

really need to stop gettin high

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paranoid Pain
im not insulting anyone!!!!!!
all i wanted to say was whats wrong with a one world government? give me one thing wrong and TRUE and i take back everything!

It's common knowledge that the lower the population the higher the GDP per-capita can be (Sweden for example.) So people fear the idea that genocide might happen and if we have a One World Government what is to stop it happening? Actually...we can't even stop it happening now.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paranoid Pain

Originally posted by Kamikazi
My reasons:

well, im not disagreeing with you, but it wouldnt really be a one PERSON government, would it?
i thought the whole thing was a bch of people like the illuminati

Yep, it'll start with a group of them say ten. How long before they begin to plot against one another? Car bomb here, assasination here, till we're left with just one family?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join