It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who cares?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
To tell you the truth PP, alot of people care thats why we have a section devoted to the New World Order. Now if You don't mind i'm going to rock out to Nickelback!

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I think that im to the point where I just dont care about the govt. and what is going on. As long as I have my job, my wife has her job, we have a place to live, daycare for my son, healthcare of some type, my cars, and a place to race them, I could honestly care less about this place(earth). or anything in it. That is pretty much my out look on things, is that bad?

Fu** the govt.
Fu** the military secrets
Fu** the secret sociaties
Fu** the world

Not the police, there cool in my book, for the most part.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
well if you dont care about ANY of that, why are you on ats?
isnt that what ats is for? what do you do on ats then?

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paranoid Pain
well if you dont care about ANY of that, why are you on ats?
isnt that what ats is for? what do you do on ats then?

ATS has a hell of a lot more than New World Order. Look around, read the link in my sig. Have a whole load of fun and then make yourself a cup of tea! Make sure its Tea-riffic!!

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
no, i wasnt just talking about JUST the NWO, i was also talking about what he said:
fu** the govt.
fu** the military secrets
fu** the secret societies
fu** the world

[edit on 19-5-2005 by Paranoid Pain]

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
In theory a one world government would be perfect PP - a peaceful planet ruled by love, empathy and reason. Unified decisions made for ALL RACES, COLOURS AND CREEDS

Unfortunately the human race is not ready for that and so we keep voting in people who incredibly all become liars, murders and thieves and so a one world government simply allows these lunatics to have absolute control of EVERYTHING. This is why it is a bad thing.

if we knew why ORDINARY MEN ( often family men - funny, intelligent, warm and witty loving husbands and fathers) AS SOON as they become president/premier/prime minister etc etc ALL seem to turn into deranged war mongering lunatics then maybe we will start to get somewhere...

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainhemmingway
In theory a one world government would be perfect PP

Sounds a bit like communism to me and look how that turned out but PP is right we can't do anything............................or can we?........no we can't

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kamikazi
I think that im to the point where I just dont care

I also said this, if you remember right. I like this forum, it has a lot of good information that I like to read about, and contribute to, and that's why im here at ATS, so dont worry about it.

Hey Paranoid Pain, ur the one who started out this thread by calling it Who Cares? remember?

[edit on 19-5-2005 by Kamikazi]

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Well if this is what it's come to - I mean maybe your right - crap knows what were going to do

Perhaps our leaders have no choice but to do what they do - maybe they know that 10 million redneck hillbillies would lynch them if the price of gasoline got to high. I mean they bombed the crap out of Iraq to keep our oil coming that we use in our cars without a seconds hesitation - sure we don't think about the 'cost of the war' when were filling up at the gas station each day - but we should! - most westerns really don't give a toss about the rest of the world as long as they get cheap gasoline, cut price food and fancy low cost electronic gizmo's to keep them happy in the evenings - perhaps in a crazy way a new world order would make things equal - sort out the sickness in mankind for once and for all - who knows if it ends ALL wars then maybe it is worth it - maybe that is a price worth paying - we sure as hell can't go on indefinately going to war with every opposing intelligence we come across can we -- that's why star wars really sucks philosophically - we just carry on with the same bull# empire vs rebellion scenario right across the galaxy - what a dumb stupid race we are.

Humans really are just a bunch of self-centred ego-centric selfish arseholes on the face of it aren't they. I include myself in that list - I'm not sure I've ever met a truly genuine human - though I have the awful feeling a few billion of them are working their butts of to provide the corn that makes my breakfast cereal.

Man - we sure got it made in the west don't we!!

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
You see whats the beauty about all these people 'not caring' about the NWO?

They don't care about you either.

I know, it sounds like they are out to get you, but really, no. They just want you to stick to your life, keep your nose in your business until the time comes.

The time for what, well, that is debatable.

But I will say this. England, Russia, and United States have increasingly built underground (their collective governments) and basically, without the excuse of the Cold War, there is no reason for this.

Every tunnel, every building has been made for a reason, and it would shock people if that reason was not man-made Atomic Bombs, wouldn't it?

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 04:30 AM
link   
well there are hundreds of little clues - our leaders simply DO NOT ACT as if there IS A TOMORROW.

Here's just one of many many examples - pensions - in 2020 there will be something like 8 RETIRED pensioners to every single working person - in the 1950's the figure was something like 17 WORKING people to every pensioner -

How's that going to work ? we going to let 100 million 'old folks' die on the streets ? 8 into one doesn't go!! that's right - your kids right now - in 20 years they'll be working to support not only themselves and their family but 8 pensioners too!!

The party's over folks - were just starting to see the 'end of the good times' right now. The post war baby boomers burnt all the oil, used all the forests, made all the money and left us with a legacy of burning empty desolate earth

This same ' accounting' problem is all over the USA, UK and Europe! They tell us there won't be enough money - how about there won't be enough FOOD or AIR - screw the money!

Literally EVERYTHING has been setup to crash in around 20 years.

Who like me is just WAITING for the 'genetic accident' that wipes out ALL the plants on earth. Some shlep from monsanto says ' sorry - but it looked ok in the lab!!! We folloed FDA test guidleines' - REALLY ? I bet you did - but it doesn't change the fact that all the WHEAT is DEAD!!

You think ICI and MONSTANTO are replacing all the 5 thousand year old FREE seed stock in Africa and Asia with 'self-terminating sterile' non-germinating seed stock for free - OUT OF THE GOODNESS OF THEIR HEARTS!!

So IS IT simply that OUR LEADERS ARE WEAK MINDED IDIOTS ? SEEMS THAT WAY!

THEY'VE DELIBERATELY ALLOWED US TO BIN THE PLANET WITH OUR UNBRIDLED GREED AND CRAZY BREEDING AND IDIOTIC SCIENTIFIC ADVENTURES -

WHAT A BUNCH OF JERKS WE ARE!! - WE PAY THEM AND THEY FAIL TO PRESERVE THE FUTURE!!

Ask yourself WHY WHY WHY!!

Do we still NOT CARE about the NWO ? Do we still not care what our LEADERS ARE DOING ?

[edit on 20/5/2005 by captainhemmingway]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
OH...MY...GOD!

so much theory and information!
well, this has put a great new twist on the thread hasnt it? now, im not really sure which side im on!
for the NWO or against it! there should(or probably already has) be a debate on this! well, im REALLY confused! is there more people for the NWO or against it?

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I dont know about everyone else, but im against it!

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 05:42 AM
link   
but WHY are you against it??? i think we should have a vote! who votes for it, who votes against it(reasons please as well)are you
of it? or are you
abot it?

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Im against it. I dont want GWB controlling me. I wanna go out there and kick some alien a**!!!!!!

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 06:11 AM
link   
ok, so that against it-1 for it-0 keep giving me your answers, i want to settle this once and for all!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by JerryFletcher
How can you be a conspiracy theorist and say a 1 world government is good? Sigh...

The truth is, only a Global Government run by the Evil Elite/Cabal/NWO, if they're actually out there, is bad.

A likely result of a Global Government would be the end of war or major conflicts between nations.

However, war is good business. And who likes to share resources? Especially valuable ones?

The greatest conspiracy of our time is that too many of the worlds leaders don't pursue policy consistent with a desire for world peace.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainhemmingway
WHAT A BUNCH OF JERKS WE ARE!! - WE PAY THEM AND THEY FAIL TO PRESERVE THE FUTURE!!

Ask yourself WHY WHY WHY!!

Because I want benefits NOW.

I don't care about the future.

I need money to buy a new car.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I care. I care about my pesonal freedoms. I care about my right to bear arms. I care about my right to free speach and freedom of religion.

Some may say that we are rapidly losing these rights now. But as long as I have them, I will continue to fight for them, and care.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The basis of all human morality is to prevent the inevitable. If not we'd all be jumping off bridges because we know we're eventually going to die.

The New World Order has tried before and FAILED! Just look at Nazi Germany, so close but we fought back, and we must continue to. It's when we give up that's when they will take over. But if we continue to let the Government fatten us up by making our minds and bodies obese with pollution it will happen, but we must fight it day by day and stay free for as long as possible and enjoy ever lasting minute of it.

We are the lazy middle children of the history of existance but one day I believe we will collectively get off of our asses and FIGHT BACK, I'm talking about a REVOLUTION.

just my thoughts on it...

[edit on 27-5-2005 by NoJustice]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join