It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who cares?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   
why worry about a new world order? our government will be the same, just different people! what will they do? turn us into slaves?
of course not! so just stop worrying aboout a stupid one world government and chill!
and if they have already planned to do it, theres nothing we can do, so STOP TRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paranoid Pain
why worry about a new world order? our government will be the same, just different people! what will they do? turn us into slaves?
of course not! so just stop worrying aboout a stupid one world government and chill!
and if they have already planned to do it, theres nothing we can do, so STOP TRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your point is?
New World Order creates fear and people fear what they dont understand, i think its unrespectable of you coming here and basically insulting members belief.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   
im not insulting anyone!!!!!!
all i wanted to say was whats wrong with a one world government? give me one thing wrong and TRUE and i take back everything!

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   

im not insulting anyone!!!!!!
all i wanted to say was whats wrong with a one world government? give me one thing wrong and TRUE and i take back everything!

my mistake, i take it all back,
but if your pro one world government, it has been covered before

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Coming here insulting our beliefs, stealing our women...I mean the NWO will control us all and you don't want to be controlled do you? although by 2006 we'll PROBABLY all be dead

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
i already said, IM NOT INSULTING ANYONE! im just saying, i dont care, it wont change our lives!

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   

i already said, IM NOT INSULTING ANYONE! im just saying, i dont care, it wont change our lives!

What are you talking about?!? Do you even know what the New World Order is???

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atomix
What are you talking about?!? Do you even know what the New World Order is???

well to be honest,
it seems that way.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
well, of course i do! thats why i started this thread!

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Alright everyone, calm down.

We just need to Nuke them before they Nuke us

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
C'mon, Paranoid Pain...look where you posted this...in the New World order forum!
Are you seriously thinking your succint post denying the necessity of exploring the concept of an impending New World Order is really going to impact those who have made it their business to investigate Bilderbergers, the Grove, the Skull and Bones, Masonic lodges, Royal blood lines and the imperial asperations of governments around the globe since we as humans learned to throw rocks?
Give us poor conspiracy theorists a break...I'm afraid you're going to have to do a bit more than throw out a point begging post like this to earn any kind of respect.
Do some homework...tell us WHY we needn't worry...the reasons why we should stop trying.

I dunno...I feel insulted...

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   

well, of course i do! thats why i started this thread!

Alrighty then, what exactly is it? *Paranoid Pain quickly starts google and hopes he can reply in less than 24 hours so nobody gets suspicious*
Heres a site that can help you out: Info wars

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
hey, im a conspiracy theorist too! i just dont really see whats wrong with a one world government! even if i did, why would i try to stop it? if those huge big-shots are so great with their supersoldiers, how can one organisation of conspiracy theorists stop them- didnt you hear me,SUPER SOLDIERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
How can you be a conspiracy theorist and say a 1 world government is good? Sigh...

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
i never REALLY said a one world government was good, i just said there was nothing we could do about it! really, tell me please-what can we do????????

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Like I said, Nuke em!

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
kamikaze, you so crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Super soldiers marching...
tromp, tromp, tromp, tromp...
Jack boots, shiny badges and bulging muscles...
All of them not smiling, all of them determined to force us to become servile slaves to the Elite...

hmmm...you are starting to sound like a conspiracy theorist...

ok...I hear ya, PP...but I'm not gonna take it, see? There's going to be silly guys like me hiding here and there in the bushes...we're going to set our sights on shiny badges when they come stomping into the rough terrain.
We're going to be like the itch you can't quite reach...
The burr under your saddle...
We're going to make those nifty boots dirty...

no way...my brothers-in-arms are NOT going to just tuck in our chins and wait for the clubbing.

You can tell us easily...we're the ones that hide in closets and under beds...and when those muscle bound super duper troopers come around, red is the only colour they'll be wearing.

[edit on 18-5-2005 by masqua]

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Well, it would be better than sitting here and letting the govt. control our lives, at least you could have some fun doing it

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
Super soldiers marching...
tromp, tromp, tromp, tromp...
Jack boots, shiny badges and bulging muscles...
All of them not smiling, all of them determined to force us to become servile slaves to the Elite...

hmmm...you are starting to sound like a conspiracy theorist...

ok...I hear ya, PP...but I'm not gonna take it, see? There's going to be silly guys like me hiding here and there in the bushes...we're going to set our sights on shiny badges when they come stomping into the rough terrain.
We're going to be like the itch you can't quite reach...
The burr under your saddle...
We're going to make those nifty boots dirty...

no way...my brothers-in-arms are NOT going to just tuck in our chins and wait for the clubbing.

You can tell us easily...we're the ones that hide in closets and under beds...and when those muscle bound super duper troopers come around, red is the only colour they'll be wearing.

[edit on 18-5-2005 by masqua]

now this is the talk of a REAL conspiracy theorist!!!
now, they should make you a mod or something just for that remark!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join