It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bye Bye Christians

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Great site. You see, I could go through the bible and put all the "RAPE! KILL! SLAUGHTER!" parts of the bible up, but then they always ask for a source. So tell them the bible, and what do you get? "NO! DIE! KILL! RAPE! SLAUGHTER! Death to anyone who proves us wrong, again...."

So here it is, keeps the death threats off me and on this girl.

www.evilbible.com...

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Have you noticed that ALL other religions deny the exhistance of the "other" Gods??? you act as if Christians are the only ones who say "WE HAVE THE RIGHT GO"...lol... you need to go out more :shk:

Obssessive Religion Bashing is AS DANGEROUS AS Religious Fanaticism, you know ?

[edit on 13-5-2005 by BaastetNoir]

[edit on 13-5-2005 by BaastetNoir]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
lets just say that religion is for the weak...

and stupid...

Odd

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
i have had it up to here with this #.

nobody knows whether or not there is a god. you can beleive what you like, but you do not and cannot know.

professing otherwise is arrogant to an extreme; why is it that you are privy to the secrets of reality, but others are not?

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Great site. You see, I could go through the bible and put all the "RAPE! KILL! SLAUGHTER!" parts of the bible up, but then they always ask for a source. So tell them the bible, and what do you get? "NO! DIE! KILL! RAPE! SLAUGHTER! Death to anyone who proves us wrong, again...."

The irony of this statement is classic!

they see ALL, we could say that. However, then you're going and calling many members here on this board stupid and weak, and, more importantly, some of history's greatest scientists would be stupid and weak. No real movers and shakers, of course. Only people like Sir Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein, Francis Bacon (inventor of the Scientific Method) and many, many more. So if you're confident in saying they're all weak idiots and don't hold a candle to your incredible intelect, go right a head and call all of us weak and stupid.

However, if you're not the greatest genious with the greatest willpower ever known to man, you may want to reconsider.

EDIT: Wrong first name for Mr. Bacon

[edit on 5-13-2005 by junglejake]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Over the last few days JTL has proven himself to one of the most heinous trolls I've ever observed on ATS.

And for people who think science holds all the answers, you're completely naive since even most scientists don't even agree with that position.

I'm getting close to using the ignore feature for the first time.... :shk:

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This thread makes gray lego ninja mad.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I have to agree that the link that JTL gave had alot of good points. While I do not condone religion bashing I do agree with most of the top 10 arguments pertaining to christian fundamentalism.

The bible has a lot of flaws, and we learn more and more about them as technology advances (Evolution). Seeing as we have documented proof that humans existed on earth hundreds of thousands and even millions of years ago this would prove that we must have evolved from some form or another.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
from now on

i will type

like tsa

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
from now on

i will type

like tsa

Ahh...

But to really...

talk like TSA....

you must say .....

ENJOY!!!

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
That web site is the most retarted i have ever seen spam is my only god

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   

from now on

i will type

like tsa

w0w...

WTF???

@ss...

[edit on 13-5-2005 by they see ALL]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

Ahh...

But to really...

talk like TSA....

you must say .....

ENJOY!!!

why do you want to be like me???

and BTW...

ENJOY is my w0rd

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Wow, so telling the truth is trolling? I put up links to "KILL! RAPE! SLAUGHTER!" and that is trolling? It's in the bible, so is the bible one giant troll?

Oh wait, I fogot, according to the GOP the Truth is Liberal. Right out of the horses, or donkeys, mouth EdSinger.(Donkey is republican symbol, right?)

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I like to hear myself

text

word up

@nus-suprise

over

and....

0ut

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Wow, so telling the truth is trolling? I put up links to "KILL! RAPE! SLAUGHTER!" and that is trolling? It's in the bible, so is the bible one giant troll?

Oh wait, I fogot, according to the GOP the Truth is Liberal. Right out of the horses, or donkeys, mouth EdSinger.(Donkey is republican symbol, right?)

Elephants are Republican. It's those democrats that are represented by an ass
Oh, and their symbol is a donkey

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Christianity has plenty of problems, but that is because Christianity is an institution of men. True religion, that which was actually practiced by Jesus of Nazareth, consists mainly of a personal relationship with God and has nothing to do with rites, rituals, dogma, or temporal religious authority. We might also remind ourselves that Jesus was conspired against by the religious authorities of his time and locale and that the largest body of Christians is just such a system.

The fact is that the individual who put up that site is really trying to convince himself. If he indeed was an atheist and was comfortable with that, then the beliefs of others wouldn't occupy so much of his time. For those who truly believe, the beliefs of others are of little concern.

[edit on 05/5/14 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

from now on

i will type

like tsa

Ahh...

But to really...

talk like TSA....

you must say .....