It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bye Bye Christians

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
ps: it's like 5 7 5 if you don't know, and in english you can have a little leaway since its a bit harder
5 syllables 7, 5

example a southpark haiku

Fat Ass Cartman was
Not on the school bus today
What a big fat turd.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
James...i have to say you remind me of those "Pastors" that keep bashing gays, and then out of nowher the secret comes out that they were gay themselves...James i think you're a CLOSET CHRISTIAN afraid to come out because your friends wont think your cool anymore ....:shk:

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
What did I just say? Just like the how republicans consider the truth, christians do to. Republicans hate the truth so much they call it liberal. Here christians hate the truth so much they call it satan. Also...

Hey there you people.

Not exactly a hyku or whatever

But it still works

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The name of this topic is bye bye christians. Did you know the world will one day have christians removed from the earth and will be able to say this to us. So the day is coming when you won't have to put up with us for awhile.

Just remember all we said and hopefully ats will still be here so that people can go back over the posts we left behind.

When that day actually comes, you may regret your wish.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt
The name of this topic is bye bye christians. Did you know the world will one day have christians removed from the earth and will be able to say this to us. So the day is coming when you won't have to put up with us for awhile.

Just remember all we said and hopefully ats will still be here so that people can go back over the posts we left behind.

When that day actually comes, you may regret your wish.

Couldn't of said it better myself.
James The Lesser- We know you hate Christians, you only have to say it once. Also, why did you go out and say you hate Christians? Boardcasting that would get alot of people angry at you. The only reasonable effect this might have is to get other people to hate Christians too. Is that why you've stated this, not only once but twice?

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Christianity has plenty of problems, but that is because Christianity is an institution of men. True religion, that which was actually practiced by Jesus of Nazareth, consists mainly of a personal relationship with God and has nothing to do with rites, rituals, dogma, or temporal religious authority. We might also remind ourselves that Jesus was conspired against by the religious authorities of his time and locale and that the largest body of Christians is just such a system.

[edit on 05/5/14 by GradyPhilpott]

Amen. And might I add that true Christian fundamentalism is, in a nutshell, using the Bible as your guide--and obeying it.

The Bible is against forcibly converting anyone to Christianity. You can preach the Gospel--but it's up to the person hearing it to decide what to do with the information. They can ignore it, or they can act on it--their choice.

So what if we don't want to listen to rock music, or if we don't want sex parties? We can warn you about the dangers of certain activities, but we're not going to smash your Walkman (we shouldn't, at least), or drag you out of the bar kicking and screaming.

As the Bible says, choose whom you will serve. We can't make that choice for anyone but ourselves.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
You know it should be

bye bye catholics, because those are the people who will bring the anti christ to kill us all asshole.

not christains,

use your brain next time
before you speak.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join