It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conflict within and outside Al Qaida

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

tsk tsk , if Al Qaida has been more nicer to its other fighters they be winning the war, not losing it.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
good find deltaboy!

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
When push comes to shove, the Uzbeks are going to stick together, and the Arabs are going to stick together," said Kenneth Katzman, a terrorism expert with the Congressional Research Service in Washington. "I think the Uzbek guerrillas have had no home. Some of this could be a battle for survival."

seems the terror networks could be crumbling

Just not quick enough for me though!
i guess time will tell, but i think they will all fall, except for the small self relient groups of extremist's..... there will always be some small form of terror group in this world!

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Standard divide & rule tactics (IRA / INLA anyone?) If this is true then the US is finally waking up and adopting proper anti-terrorist tactics - about time!

We could have told you this years ago if you'd listened - we have some experience in this area courtesy of NORAID.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Interesting article. I find it odd that some of these al qaida guys are named the way they are. THe libyan is named Al Libi, and the hindu convert is Al Hindi.

They're like the Sith or something!

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Well, you can't expect good HR policies from a bunch of terrorists.
I'd imagine turnover is pretty high.

Something tells me the pension plan probably sucks too...

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex
Well, you can't expect good HR policies from a bunch of terrorists.
I'd imagine turnover is pretty high.

Something tells me the pension plan probably sucks too...

I bet it is not much better than what the Enron employees got.

But seriously, this is good news and maybe the Alquada ranks will keep sinking where the replacement will need to be more and more dependant on foreign terrorists so that eventually they can backstab each other and give us ........

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
This is great news. This is exactly what you would expect to see hapening right before the "end" so to speak. Once they have no loyaly to thmselevs, its basically over. Only a matter of time before Bin Poo Poo is cought/killed at this pace.

top topics

join