It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 17, 2005: Bush assassinated, predicts high rank astrologers!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   
link wasn't working

then this:

"I saw it now, yes, they´ve removed this prediction...

But luckily I saved the whole text, because I found it VERY interesting, indeed! "

...and then warning for quoting non working link?????
Thank you for saving and posting the whole text, Roger M.
I would edit the warning and to those who stands with mod on this consider using edit button, too. Reading the posts helps too.
This is the thread where it can not be avoided to "quote" the whole text. Simply because link provided didn't work (because they removed the story on the site?).

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 02:48 AM
link   
A cold shiver was running down my fragile back, when I just heard about the assassination of Iraqi Governing Council (IGC) President Ezzidine Salim last year, which happened on...yeah guess...yes, on May 17...

www.usembassy.it...

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Haha, I love it.

If nothing happens on May 17, this warning has been effective, and we can again breathe out!

If my prediction doesn't come true, good job guys, you prevented it from happening. Had I not told you about it, though, it would have come to pass because you wouldn't have known to try to prevent it.

So I guess the key to being a prophet is to predict major, horrible things and say, if this doesn't come to pass, I'm thrilled that you guys heeded my advise!

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
This book which will be released on May 17th 2005 could have major impact on the oil prices (if it is true) ...
ATS: Saudi Oil Infrastructure Rigged For Self-Destruction

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
via www.doctorzebra.com...
The line of succession is currently:
1. Vice President
2. Speaker of the House
3. President Pro Tempore of the Senate
4. Secretary of State

So if Madame Hillary is President of the Senate (it is a rotating
position) and the Pres., VP, and the Speaker of the House are
all gone ... She slips in to the presidential slot? Or (a more
likely thing) the Pres. and VP are killed ... she becomes VP
with the Speaker of the House being President?

Hmmm ... anyone have a chart that shows when her next
term is for her being president of the senate? If it is May 17th ...
I will start to believe this could happen.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Given the death or incapacatation of President Bush, the order of succession would be the following people:

1. Dick Cheney
2. Dennis Hastert
3. Ted Stevens
4. Condoleezza Rice

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by freddieb

Originally posted by Roger M
Just found it here, scientifically illustrated:

www.noeltyl.com...

Frightening...

I don't want to beat a dead horse. But there is nothing scientific about astrology. It's based on a wrong, unscientific princible. The earth is not the center of that which revolves around it. Even if the planets and stars are able to influence the lives of man.

[edit on 9-5-2005 by freddieb]

But what about this man; K.N. Rao, who is giving out true predictions left and right!!!

journalofastrology.com...

[edit on 10-5-2005 by Roger M]

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
What about it?

Its B/S, thats what about it. Demonstrate it as anything but.

We're, what, a little more than a week away before this 'prediction' doesn't come true right?

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
She slips in to the presidential slot?

Sure, she would, but she isn't president pro temp of the senate, and wouldn't be.

the Pres. and VP are killed ... she becomes VP
with the Speaker of the House being President?

I think that the succession is just for the POTUS. IE, no matter how many people are killed, Connie Rice doesn't become Speaker of the House of Pres Pro Temp of the Senate, but she can become president.

Under the Constitution, originally, John Kerry should be our Vice President. The loser of the presidential race becomes the VP, until that was ammened. So having the pres pro temp of the senate become vice aint so strange.

www.infoplease.com...
Prior to the ratification of the 25th Amendment in 1967, there was no provision for filling a vacancy in the vice presidency. When a president died in office, the vice president succeeded him, and the vice presidency then remained vacant. The first vice president to take office under the new procedure was Gerald Ford, who was nominated by Nixon on Oct. 12, 1973, and confirmed by Congress the following Dec. 6.

anyone have a chart that shows when her next term is for her being president of the senate? If it is May 17th ... I will start to believe this could happen.

The president pro temp of the senate is going to be from the majority party.

www.infoplease.com...
1. The president pro tempore presides over the Senate when the vice president is absent. By tradition the position is held by the senior member of the majority party.

So, if bush and cheney are incapacitated today, Dennis Haster becomes president, he nominates a VP who has to be confirmed by the Congress, and the Republicans pick/elect another Speaker of the House. I'd think that anyone nominated gets approved immeadiately.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
One Bush is easier to cope with than a direct link to Cheney...God help us all!

*Please dont let anything happen to el presidente* I beg.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by freddieb

Just found it here, scientifically illustrated:

www.noeltyl.com...

Frightening...

I don't want to beat a dead horse. But there is nothing scientific about astrology. It's based on a wrong, unscientific princible. The earth is not the center of that which revolves around it. Even if the planets and stars are able to influence the lives of man.

[edit on 9-5-2005 by freddieb]

But what about this man; K.N. Rao, who is giving out true predictions left and right!!!

journalofastrology.com...

I hope you pay him alot of money to...Do a chart for you. You are the type he is counting on to give him a very comfortable future. I'm not an astrologist or a prophet. But I can predict that.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 06:35 AM
link   
It will be interesting to see if he survives a "head" wound as predicted in the bible............

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   
what do the ASTRONOMERS have to say ?

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Meh i remeber that each and every prominent astrology said that Atal behari Vajpayee would get re elected in the 2004 Indian election and every one flopped,he loosed.So my friend astrology can be dead wrong sometimes.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Does anyone know what the president's agenda is for the supposed fateful day? Where's he going to be?

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
May 17th is Global Ascension day, If the prediction does come true (hehe), then this will be very, very interesting.

ascension.vision2012.net...

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xenersys
It will be interesting to see if he survives a "head" wound as predicted in the bible............

Huh? What are we talkin about? What passage in the bible predicts that George Bush will survive a head injury?

Zip

Odd

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
the antichrist is supposed to survive a traumatic head injury, according to Revelation.

and reasonable people are supposed to have stopped calling every single political figure the antichrist, but hey, what do i know.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Hmmmm....

Far be it for me to lightly pooh-pooh a "scientific" prediction! Although I have seen (take THAT on several levels!) too much to say precognition is impossible; it is not infaliable. Still...

I'm sure that I am not the only one who finds it strange, given the professionalism and efficiency of the SS, er, Secret Service, that a Hand Grenade was found 60-100 feet from the spot where W had just given a speech, and yet the SS was "unconcerned for the President's safety". Did they already know that it was there, and that it was a dud? If they did, why did they just leave it there? Or, did they not know it was there, and just didn't care; since it didn't go off anyway? And how did anything that even remotely looked like a grenade get so close to "the leader of the Free World" while he was in a foreign country, that was just a generation ago part of an "enemy" of the US?

Doesn't the Secret Service search people who will be coming into close proximity to the President for....Explosive Devices?

Again, just a few days ago, a small plane flew into the restricted air-space over Washington, D.C.. The USAF was scrambled, the Capitol was evacuated, Vice-President Cheney was whisked from the White House to another of his "Secure Locations".....and no one bothered to tell the POTUS, who was riding his bike on a nature trail (Does he still need training wheels?) of the incident until at least half an hour later?

Excuse me, but I think maybe Georgie could use some protection from his supposed protectors! OK, it's very dark when you've got your head up your a**, but it seems that his own staff may be to planning to keep Bush in the dark by putting a hood over his head and tossing him in the back of an unmarked van!

Assination on the 17th? The Ides of March may have passed, but George, heed the last words of Caesar : "Et tu, Cheney?"

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
The RPG round wasn't just a dud. The American media in true American fashion reported it that way. It was, according to the Georgian authorities and the Georgian press an INERT round. Meaning it was not loaded with any type of explosives. Just like the dummy hand grenades you can by anywhere in stores all across America. To use as paperweights.
I also heard the CBS report that called it a hand grenade. That was not true. It was a inert round for a Soviet made RPG. A NBC and CNN report implyed that it was fired during the president's speech or appearance. That was also incorrect. One cannot fire a INERT RPG round. This type of shoddy journalism and inept reporting is just one of the many examples of what is wrong with mainstream media today. In fact the wrongs of their stories have never been corrected as can be seen on their websites even now.
Well I guess the day after tommorow is the day. If Bush Jr. has read the predictions by these so called "high rank astrologers", he'll probably be in a bunker somewhere hiding all day.

[edit on 14-5-2005 by freddieb]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join