It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Local Resident Presents "BIGFOOT" As Biological Fact

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 12:16 AM
link   
By Michael L. Whiteley/Staff Writer

Bigfoot. The very word evokes an air of mystery with as much as has been written and discussed about the topic. The big question, however, is of course: Does Bigfoot exist or not? According to one local there is good evidence in support of the claim.

Ron Brown a recent resident of Oroville, Rotarian and academic with a degree in medicine and a Ph.D. in Zoology, finds himself captivated by the possibility that such a thing as a Bigfoot may actually exist. "I'm not here to tell you to believe in Bigfoot. You will have to make that decision yourself," Brown stated in one part of a program on the subject of the documented evidence that mounts in favor of the creature's existence, which he gave Monday at the regular Rotary meeting.

Here is the rest of the story:
www.orovillemr.com...

ID

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 12:32 AM
link   
This article is extremely interesting. The title was a little misleading as it gave the impression that they had indisputable evidence. Even though they don't what they do have is very impressive and certainly enough to build a strong case for the existence of Sasquatch. I am not impressed by the foot prints as those can be easily faked however the hair fibers show (at the very least) that some form of unidentified ape lives in North America be it Bigfoot or not.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I for one believe Bigfoot is real.

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Is it just me or does HE look like bigfoot?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Updated Links to what was included in the article:

www.bigfootencounters.com...

home.clara.net...

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ocelot

I wont believe in bigfoot until he presents a long form of his birth certificate. Until then, I will consider him a fictional mythical beast who is not qualified to be included with real animals.

Couldnt resist

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamcamouflage
reply to post by Ocelot

I wont believe in bigfoot until he presents a long form of his birth certificate. Until then, I will consider him a fictional mythical beast who is not qualified to be included with real animals.

Couldnt resist

haha he has his long form but it's tibetan, sorry it's a yeti

top topics

join