It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Javier Solana

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Hey yeah Ive seen in posted sumwhere on ATS before, its pretty freaky huh lol.

Im not too sure about the new babylon but i suspect that Iraq will become quite westernized in the near future.

As for Solana hes up to his old tricks again and if your interested in Solana and what hes up to check out this site www.fulfilledprophecy.com

Even if your not into religion its pretty scary stuff and hard to ignore.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Guess who had a birthday yesterday...
Javier

And in honor of his birthday the price of gold has been set at $666.30

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
lol No way?

Is that for real? Was there a statement saying they did it in his honour or was it just changed on that day as "coincedence" lol?

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 05:37 AM
link   
the prices were defo at $666 the other day, but I'm not sure when Javier's birthday is.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
www.fulfilledprophecy.com...

Can't get this website ... Yet another one disappears? Ya'll said they were
disappearing and now this one can't be accessed (at least by me it can't!).

It looks like the links discussing him being the antichrist are falling and
being rerouted.

He's headed to Lebanon. This should be VERY interesting. The world is on
the brink and the anti-christ steps in with a 'solution'. Hmmm

HERE is his bible code - www.hiddencodes.com...

[edit on 7/17/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   
@Flyersfan the link doesnt work try this

[edit on 17-7-2006 by Fett Pinkus]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Yeah hes all over the news at the moment. www.fulfilledprophecy.com still works for me maybe its just being taken down in major parts of the world. I live in NZ so they wouldnt bother with us lol.

The site is pretty much a prophecy site with the belief that Javier is the anti christ and has alot of current news articles etc to back up the claim.

The lates post shows a story on FOX news that Olmert is stating "We need a covenant of peace"

Not lookin good... wouldnt surprise me at all if the dome of the rock was attacked soon aswell lol

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
mention of solana has gone quiet in the british press. But yeh, after what the Israeli PM said the other day, and all the EU treaties etc etc, Solana IS the prime candidate.

Its just so odd, because people were predicting this several years before all of these treaties and deals were created.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Apparently Solona has been turning a few heads lately with all his deal-making in the Middle East. Looks as if he's organizing the Israel/Lebanon cease-fire agreement and organizing the security force that will over-see the border. NATO and the UN are stretched too far, but good ole Solona has the tools to make it happen.

Anyways, back to him getting more and more attention.

CNN's Glen Beck on Solona
Here it is. Let me give you the set up. Some people believe that the Antichrist could come from the EU because in Daniel the prophecy talks about the ten horned beast. This could be all bull cr**. But, there is a guy that in 1999 was appointed to see over the foreign and security policy of the European Union. They had a document that created his position, the guy has a genius IQ, he's the author of thirty-eight books, kind of came out of nowhere, pretty powerful guy, everybody likes him, he's very media savvy, he is on the cutting edge, he is the bright up and comer of the European Union. He's playing a big role in the -- from what I understand -- in the Middle East this week. His name is Javier Solana.

Dum! Dum! Duuuuuuuuuuum! *Commence nail biting now*

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   
this is the problem with futurism and propoganda like the hal lindsey movies and books. Instead of realizing the Antichrist is here we wait and speculate on who might be the antichrist.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
In 1998, The European Union office of the High Representative for the CSFP (Common Security and Foreign Policy) was created. Document 666 gives this office the "credible operational capabilities" (military authority) over the EU's foreign policy interests.

In June of 2000, The European Commission issued Recommendation 666, clarifying the expansion of the military powers of the WEU (the 10 Nation Western Eurpoean Union) over matters in the Mediteranean and Middle East.

Solana is now "Mr. Europe", having control of the central military powers of the EU and acting as the broker for all foreign policy between the EU and its neighborhood.

Solana is buttoning up the last details on the European Neighborhood Policy Instrument (ENPI), a financial instrument that funds the execution of the ENP [link=PDF] (which was formerly EUROMED, and prior to that, the "Barcelona Process".) Israel was the first non-EU signatory to the ENPI.

Daniel 9:27 says, "He will confirm a covenant with many for one 'seven.' In the middle of the 'seven' he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on a wing of the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him."

The ENP begins January 1, 2007 and concludes December 31, 2013. There is a mid-term review (3 1/2 years or 1260 days) into the ENP at which time the High Representative (Solana) will make his recommendations.

The ENP also encourages the active involvement of the EU in the "Southern Caucasus" (the same countries that are comprised of the ancient tribes referred to in Ezekiel 38).

Revelation 13:18 says:
"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count [add] the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is 666."

Hebrew letters have numeric equivalents. [note: there are no vowels in hebrew, so they are always omitted]
What happens when we spell Javier Solana in Hebrew?

javier
chav- ee- yer
CVYR
ריוך

ך= kaf = 20
ו = vav = 6
י = yod = 10
ר = resh = 200

Solana
So- lan- na
SLNN
ןנלש

ש = shin/sin = 300
ל = lamed = 30
נ = nun = 50
ן = nun(final) = 50

=666

This man's attachment to two documents numbered 666 and the number of his name being 666 should make it quite clear that if he is not the Antichrist, there is no better candidate at this point in history. And if ENP is the 7-year covenant of peace, then Daniel's 70th 'seven' begins in January of next year. And in 2010, when nearly every major multi-lateral free trade agreement comes to fruition, Solana will have power granted to him to decide how the world will proceed.

[edit on 29-7-2006 by ez317]

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Nice post dude. Good to have some1 some up all the proof again
But the best thing is you've found a viable translation of his name to 666.

Pretty scary stuff I hope we're all wrong to be honest and that none of this will come to pass... but something tells me we are on to something here. Infact I know we are. There has never been some one more connected to the prophecies of the antichrist than Javier Solana.

Im actually wondering if someone from the EU will make a statement denying all of this sometime soon. I mean the must realise the fact that if someone types in "javier solana" for a google search all these bible prophecy sites come up stating he may well be the anti christ... But I dont think he cares its too late for any1 to stop him now. Someone will try no doubt say maybe shoot him in the head... lol but call me crazy i think he might just survive hehe.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Interesting discussion. Led me to do a google search for Xavier Solana and June 6, 2006. One of the sites that showed up was Mosaic: Selected TV World News from the Middle East, Tue, 06 Jun 2006 (URL: dahrjamailiraq.com...). One of the newscasts listed for that day has the headline: "Solana in Tehran Discussing Nuclear Standoff," however, the FULL TRANSCRIPT section of this page was empty. June 5 and June 7 both contain a FULL TRANSCRIPT, as well as the handfull of others I checked. Curious, eh? I sent a message to the webmaster pointing this out, so perhaps they'll restore it...

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor
Leave it to those Europeans to start yet ANOTHER World War

Since we are discussing all this, what do you think Babylon will? I have heard it to be either the Catholic Church or America, what are your interpretations?

I consider the Catholic Church to be the Great Harlot of Revelations 17. Why a Harlot? The Church is suppose to be the bride of Christ. If your bride is seeking other things she becomes an adulteress and a harlot. Consider the Catholic Church's condition, the decreasing congregations, income and influence. Also contributed to increased criticism on policies, saint worship, and molestations. This is a time of desperation for the Vatican. The Vatican will join with the Antichrist for political power motives and will eventually subdue the saints (possibly with the approval of the Mark of the Beast/Verichip). And then the Antichrist who will have no further use for the Vatican, after the saints have been persecuted, will burn her.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Ya know, I just see this as too easy. When we read "the whole world will be decieved" we tend to think that means everyone but ourselves. I somehow have a little belief that by studying, searching, praying, etc... that I will be one of the few who figure this mystery out.

I really don't think it is an individual person for some reason, and when the Anti-Christ is revealed (if this is truth) we will all be going WHAT THE ****!

Like something we never would have thought would be. Not someone who sounds like the clues given. Too easy

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I was watching something on the history channel about Nostradamus, and they said that the word "Mabus" for the next antichrist could be

OsaMabush

Like both Osama and Bush being the next antichrist.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
I really don't think it is an individual person for some reason

I'm not the AntiChrist you're looking for.....you can move along now

[edit on 1-8-2006 by dbates]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Ya know, I just see this as too easy. When we read "the whole world will be decieved" we tend to think that means everyone but ourselves. I somehow have a little belief that by studying, searching, praying, etc... that I will be one of the few who figure this mystery out.

I really don't think it is an individual person for some reason, and when the Anti-Christ is revealed (if this is truth) we will all be going WHAT THE ****!

Like something we never would have thought would be. Not someone who sounds like the clues given. Too easy

Well if you believe in the bible, and an antichrist scenario. This is the guy (Javier Solana ) we should be looking at. He is by FAR the biggest contender ever, in the entire history of the earth for the job.

The bible states "Let him who hath wisdom know the antichrist for his number is 666" or sumthing like that (sorry for being lazy and not looking up the actual verse im tired lol.

Yeah it does say that most of the world will be deceived... But in comparison to how many people know about this guy being prime candidate to people not knowing.... its about 99.999 % in favour of not knowing.

A document that created one of the most powerfull jobs in the world being document number "666"

Recommendation "666" that allows him to cease power of every army in europe in the event of a catasrophy.

Him signing the 7 year treaty to bring peace to the middle east next year...

A review of the treaty half way through the 7 year period...

You cant deny they add up man. And hey if you believe in the coming of an antichrist.. why not belief the other prophecies that are comming true infrot of your very eyes??

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
As Solana has failed to make peace in the Middle-east I doubt he is the anti-christ. He is just another ex-marxist who finally gave in...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join