It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Javier Solana

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
I'm not the AntiChrist you're looking for.....you can move along now

[edit on 1-8-2006 by dbates]

lol, i wonder what someone like that thinks when he hears this stuff. after all he must know about these things, and what people are writing. what would you guys think if they wrote this stuff about you.

for all those that say, he has not done anything in the middle east, i think the world was supposed to be by now more ahead in the plan that they have. who ever he is, he seems to have respect where ever he goes, but i like the picture and joke you wrote dbates.

[edit on 7-8-2006 by andy1033]

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Let us not forget that Dr. Solana is also a favorite speaker for the Council on Foreign relations.

U.S. ambassador to NATO Alexander Vershbow said of him: "He is an extraordinary consensus-builder who works behind the scenes with leaders on both sides of the Atlantic to ensure that NATO is united when it counts." He is a frequent speaker at the prestigious U.S. based Council on Foreign Relations (CFR). He is likewise active in the Foreign Policy Association (FPA) as well as the New York City based East West Institute.

And hes a Bilderberger too.

www.hiddenmysteries.org...
www.bilderberg.org...

he is also involved, though not a member, of the trilateral commision.

www.useu.be...

Nice work, you guys. Im not Christian and dont believe most of the bible. But some areas are worth paying attention to, mainly the prophecies.

If there was ever a candidate for anti-Christ, this be the the dude for sure!

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Hey guys, just wondering whats happened to our B-Boy Javs?? lol things seem to have gone REALLY quiet on the news... and like sum of the other members are saying on on threads, news has been replaced with UTTER CRAP. People are wondering what the media moguls are trying to hide with thier 24/7 coverage of "notnews" I think it may just be that this whole mideast prophecy thing has gained ALOT of popularity and THAT is wat they are trying to hide!

Anyways just wondering does any1 have any news on our guy? Coz from my neck of the woods (New Zealand) I aint seen or heard from this guy in a while now...

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Just been doing sum research into the international peace force that will be deployed in Lebanon and came across this interesting article.

www.bloomberg.com...

not sure if this news has been posted yet but it states that Italy will be in control of the operation taking over from France in February of 2007. I wonder who will be in charge??

With nearly all major EU member countries in the region any attack would be considered an attack on the new Rome and what happens in the event of a catastrophy involving the EU?? Someone gets controll over all member countries military forces....

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
If you want to know how the name of Javier Solana has the number 666, visit this website that has a very good article about him.

www.newjerusalem.name

You will find a story about Solana and the EU based on biblical prophecy in this website.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join