It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Javier Solana

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Solana: "CORRECT BEHAVIOUR"????????????????
www.seeurope.net...

His right hand man Romano Prodi gave EU funds to the Jerusalem Library for it's massive restoration and renovation. Prodi was then the Super Duper Honorary Guest Speaker at the Catholic Religious Ceremony of Dedication there:
www.op.org...

Pics of the robed priests and Prodi are here and the "order of service".....
HOWEVER THE TEXT OF PRODI'S SPEECH HAS BEEN TAKEN OFF THIS WEBSITE !!
It was a wonderful speech of love and unity and religions of the whole world to come together...

Ever heard of the "False Prophet" ??????

[edit on 12-6-2006 by DawnGrace]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Couple this with the "dis-aster", the flashing meteorite that hit norway on....6/6/6, (well, 6/7/6, but it was stil 666 in some places of the world), and you've got something cooking.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Just a thought I had: You know if any person who is the AntiChrist and runs the EU got in his head he could rule the world if he messed up the US--bad. He could secretly cause a serious massive terrorist attack on the US, leaving our govt to depend on "outside help".....thereby us calling on the EU AntiChrist to come help us out. He would of course be GLAD to....etc and the "rest of the story" you can see for yourself in your minds eye !! A simple solution for a WORLD ruler....

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Based on Dawn Grace references to Prodi, whom I admit I have overlooked as another EU bureaucrat, I did some name research. Of course, Prodi's first is Romano or translated into English as Roman. The closest match I got for the last name Prodi was the word prodigio which translates as wonder of the world. So this guy with links to EU and Solana bears the name ROMAN WONDER OF THE WORLD. Revelation 13:3 "...and all the world wondered after the beast."

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe

So, JAVIER SOLANA = THE NEW HOUSE OF THE SUN RETURNED/RISEN

His wife - CONCEPCIÓN SOLANA

Pronounced: kawn-sep-SYAWN, kawn-sep-THYAWN [key]
Means "conception" in Spanish. This name is given in reference to the Immaculate Conception of Mary. A city in Chile bears this name.

More than just coincidence?

My thoughts upon reading that... was if the conception of the rising sun *morning star* and the house of the rising sun *morning star* would signify that in actuality, their names would mean... that they would be the parents of the anti-christ. Yes, Christ is referred to as the morning star, but God also called Lucifer that as well, before he referred to Christ as such. So maybe... just going along with that, I'd say it was something like The Devil's Advocate?

[edit on 26-6-2006 by TarzanBeta]

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rvlatnwrtr
Based on Dawn Grace references to Prodi, whom I admit I have overlooked as another EU bureaucrat, I did some name research. Of course, Prodi's first is Romano or translated into English as Roman. The closest match I got for the last name Prodi was the word prodigio which translates as wonder of the world. So this guy with links to EU and Solana bears the name ROMAN WONDER OF THE WORLD. Revelation 13:3 "...and all the world wondered after the beast."

Could it be that this man might be the Magister per-se of the child of Javier? ...Does anyone know if Javier has children and how many and their names? Are they all with Concepcion?

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Yes, yes he does have children and having just looked up their names I've really got the heebie jeebies now. His son is called "Diego" which means "the supplanter" in Spanish. And his daugther is called "Vega" which means "falling star". To supplant is to forcefully expell or displace, basically to overthrow.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
Yes, yes he does have children and having just looked up their names I've really got the heebie jeebies now. His son is called "Diego" which means "the supplanter" in Spanish. And his daugther is called "Vega" which means "falling star". To supplant is to forcefully expell or displace, basically to overthrow.

*terd explodes in jeans*

But...the antichrist is referred to as "he"... Vega's name gives a different impression. Diego = James which is derived from Jacob ... I am not sure how to tie that in. Subplanter is interesting, though.

[edit on 26-6-2006 by TarzanBeta]

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
But... now I've found something intriguing. Something... mighty tasty.
Here is an example, one of the many things I've highlighted for further research.

this is an EXTERNAL SOURCE. I still don't know how to do that.
On February 23 1981 [Javier Solana] was in the parliament when it was taken over for 18 hours in an attempted coup by armed gunmen led by Antonio Tejero.

Here's the link. www.answers.com...

I will be outlining more very interesting things on this... devil.
The thing I find most fascinating so far, as you will find in that link, is that he is found replacing people before the end of their original terms... a LOT.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Hey guys nice work, All this is actually pretty scary now. I did research on the EU plan for the 7 year peace treaty and it seems all legit.. Ready for all the coutries to sign the treaty on the 1 of Jan 2007.

I mean really... wat are the chances that there would be a 7 year peace treaty... It was fortold more than a thousand years ago and now prophecies are coming true left right and center.

Javier Solana and Romano Prodi are both candidates I think, but at the moment I think Javier is the front runner. He looks so dodgy on his website lol all the photos of him talking to world leaders.. Hes got one of the most evil smiles ive ever seen lol. And when i say talking to the worlds leaders I mean talking to the worlds leaders. Look through his daily appoinments... this guy is "MR POPULAR"

If this peace treaty goes ahead next year I think we all should prepare for the worst. All I can say is thank God I live in New Zealand.

Appreciate the update guys. Keep up the good work

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
This is from that same link.. so it's an EXTERNAL SOURCE.

Solana has played an important role working towards a resolution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and continues to be a primary architect of the "Road Map for Peace,"
along with the UN, Russia, and the United States in the Quartet on the Middle East. On July 22 2004 he met Ariel Sharon in Israel. Sharon had originally refused to meet
Solana
, but eventually accepted that, whether he liked it or not, the EU was involved in the Road Map. He criticised Israel for obstructing the Palestinian presidential election
of January 9, 2005, but then met Sharon again on January 13.

Hmm... doesn't it say something when the Israeli Prime Minister seems to the only actual powerful leader that had originally refused to see Solana? I mean, could it be that Sharon is on to him?

Alsooo...

Solana's posts were extended on June 29 2004 when he was also designated the EU's first Minister for Foreign Affairs, a job combining the head of the CFSP with the
European Commissioner for Foreign Relations (in May 2000 Chris Patten, then Commissioner for Foreign Relations claimed that Solana was encroaching on his activities)
and Vice President of the Council of the EU in 2006 (if the new EU constitution is ratified). On July 12 2004 he was named head of a new European Defence Agency
that provides political guidance to ensure greater efficiency in EU members military spending.

First of all, ONE PERSON made a claim... it became nothing more. From what I can see so far, I don't believe Chris Patten is doing much of anything anymore.
Secondly, Solana was made the head of a BRAND NEW agency... to give "advice" about military spending. Doesn't it seem like this man has his hands deep into a whole lotta crap??

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Yip i do reckon so Tarzan Beta. This is one smooth criminal.. Interesting you mention that sharon refused to meet with him. And now wheres Sharon?? lol well hes in some hospital in a comma and well out of the way. Or he could be dead? I havent been keeping up to date with that story. And along comes Mr Olmert ready to take the reigns. Alot of news agencies have been spinning storries that Olmert may not know what he is doing and wont know how to handle the pressures of being Isreals PM but I'm fairly confident he knows what hes doing.. and so is Mr Solana

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Here is how Sharon is doing at the moment...

He served as Prime Minister of Israel, from March 2001 until April 2006, although the powers of his office were exercised by acting Prime Minister Ehud Olmert following
Sharon's massive stroke in January 2006. He fell into a persistent vegetative state and has not regained consciousness since then.

Also... here is some information regarding some of Mr. Sharon's painful past. He has been through some stuff, and still continued with his plight.

Sharon has been widowed twice. Shortly after becoming a military instructor, he married his first wife, Margalit, with whom he had a son, Gur. Margalit died in a car accident in
1962. Their son, Gur, died in October 1967 after a friend accidentally shot him while they were playing with the elder Sharon's rifle. After Margalith's death,
Sharon married her younger sister, Lily. They had two sons, Omri and Gil'ad. Lily Sharon died in 2000.

Anyway, it is clear, at the moment, that Ariel Sharon will not be in the scene any more. Although, anything is possible. I would also like to note that he suffered a minor stroke and was deemed healthy until he later suffered the major hemorrhage stroke.

Here's the link: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta
Sharon married her younger sister, Lily. They had two sons, Omri and Gil'ad. Lily Sharon died in 2000.

ewwwwww he married his sister WTF!
are they allowed to do that
probaly

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Tss read it properly Da Bomb lol. Although hey im pretty sure they all related sumhow.... Thanx for the update TarzanBeta
Has any1 heard anything new bout Javier lately? Seems his heading to Tehran again this week. If they world goes to war jus come to NZ we nice an safe down here
I hope.. lol

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 05:19 AM
link   
the predictions put in the bible were put there by aliens everyone knows that

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I didnt far out thats amazing lol. Actually they were mostly put there by the people with thier names at the start of the books and who knows maybe the other books were from aliens...

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Guess who's going to the mideast for a peace mission.

The European Union took a harsher tone, criticizing Israel for using what it called "disproportionate" force. EU foreign policy chief Javier Solana said he was planning a peace mission.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Leave it to those Europeans to start yet ANOTHER World War

Since we are discussing all this, what do you think Babylon will? I have heard it to be either the Catholic Church or America, what are your interpretations?

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Not sure if this pic has been posted or not. If a picture is worth a thousand words then this should sum it up quite nicely. It's a photo taken at meeting regarding the EU's Recommendation 666 proposal that was hosted by Solana and attended by Rice and other statesmen. Kinda Spooky!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join