It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ever wonder

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
do you ever wonder who is watching you? i know when someone is in the same room as me or following me this weird feeling comes over me and i just know someone or something is there sometimes i feel it is someone i know and other times im not sure maybe they trying to get a message to me who knows i see things to an not sure why

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Big Brother is always watching

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by navajoprophet
Big Brother is always watching

I have no brothers, I am an ONLY child.........so there!

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Why does it always have to be big "Brother"?

why can't it be big "Sister"?

Now that would be nice. I'd put on a good show for her.

Better wear safety goggles sis.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
When Hilary Clinton/Condoleeza Rice is elected President

it will be deemed Big Sister

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
That feeling you're feeling.... it's paranoia; your imagination running amok.

Punctuation good.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Sometimes, as i sit here late at night in a darkened room (mood lighting) the hairs on my neck will stand up
and i do get a feeling....but im ok as long as my closet door is closed. Ever try to sleep with the closet door open? *creeps*
Anyways, i dont think its anything bad, i think its folks from the other side coming around to visit..

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Maybe it's.......God. He...or She...is watching. Or maybe it is paranoia a guilty conscience (for those who think that God might be watching) or maybe it's nothing but a deep desire that someone, some entity would find us so interesting that they,he,she would be compelled to watch.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Oh Sorry, its me, I didn't think you all noticed.
Go back to doing what you were doing, really, I have this report to finish, and I can't finish it if you are not doing your "thing".

This microscope of mine is truly amazing!!!

Seriously.

The only time I ever felt like I was "watched" was back when I was a teen, and some pervert used to follow me around. Man that scared the crap out of me. I was tempted to just confront him and kill him, but couldn't help thinking "maybe I just imagine that this guy and his car look exactly like that pervert who asked if I'd like to take a ride". I couldn't live with myself if I abused an innocent.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Sometimes I wonder what if there was a friendly ghostly presence in my house who watches me. I don't feel threatened though and haven't really seen anything. If I do see someone, I hope she looks good.
It can seem a little bit creepy at times when you hear sounds from furniture as if someone is sitting down near you or strange sounds from other parts of the house.

I'm not at all creeped out by the closet door being left open.

[edit on 6-5-2005 by orionthehunter]

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Well as strange as this sounds but a room full of photos gets me paranoid.
I know its weird.....haha
But apparently some tribe in Africa (cant remember which) dont like being photographed because they firmly believe that it will capture the human soul! Connected maybe?

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Yea, I think my parents put there pictures up in certain places of the house. When I look at them its creepy, So i wont bang my girlfriend if theres a picture of my parents around..

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   

do you ever wonder who is watching you?

This is slightly off topic, but fits in with the whole "Who's there?" theme:

My friend once pointed out that the voice you hear in your head when you think - your internal monologue or thoughts - isn't the same as your speaking voice.

So who is it?

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 04:01 AM
link   
this is a really really pointless thread and should really be shut down. lol like it was said earlier it's PARANOIA!!!! kinda like when you tell ghost stories you start hearing stuff all around you more.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   

My friend once pointed out that the voice you hear in your head when you think - your internal monologue or thoughts - isn't the same as your speaking voice.

Weird. Mine is, as far as I can tell. Pretty close anyway. Although off-topic, it would be interesting to take a poll and see how many people have the same "thinking voice" as "talking voice" or not. I've looked into the subject with my friends and talked about it a bit with other people. It seems that some people don't even have this "voice in their head" o_O. From what I have seen, the more intelligent people seem to have it, while people who are less intelligent seem to live as zombies, simply reacting to situations without thinking logically. I have also met a few people that swear the voice in their head isn't their own, but independantly talks to them... which I guess is where the whole "devil made me do it" thing came from. All I know is that to me, it is essentially the same as my voice, constantly talking to myself in my head. I think everyone intelligent does this and it is normal. I just don't like it when people talk to themselves out loud. lol.

Ever try to sleep with the closet door open? *creeps*

Haha. I swear I must be the most paranoid person out there. Lately it has cooled down a bit, but there was a time I was absolutely nuts about this sort of thing. I always used to check under my bed, in my closet, etc. I didn't believe that there were any "monsters" in my bed or anything. I don't know what sparked this irrational fear and need to check on it. I have gotten over those ones a little bit, although I'm still afraid to let my feet hang over the side or edge of the bed at night. Now it is mostly all the other numerous things. I don't believe my basement is haunted or anything, but I have this urge and sudden attack of absolutely panic that causes me to run up from the basement every night when I am done watching TV/on the computer (which are both located in the basement). I run up the stairs and shut the light off and close the door as quickly as I can. Then I do the same thing making my way up the "upstairs" stairs. I don't believe there is anything in my house, but for that few seconds I certainly feel like something could be behind me. I also can't go in the bathroom without kicking/pushing aside the shower curtain to make sure nobody is behind it. And the one that freaks me out the most.... looking in mirrors or out of windows in the dark. I probably have more of these little quirks but those are all that I can think about for now.

As for the 'people watching you'..... did you ever notice that whenever you go to look at someone else, they are either already looking at you or they immediately turn and look at you? I can understand maybe if you are right beside them they can see the movement out of their eye and look to see what you are doing, but I have tested this and it works even in large areas like at the grocery store i work at. You can look at people that are as far across the store as you can see, and at least half the time they will turn and look at you, somehow knowing :\. It usually only seems to work if you know the person, though; for some reason...

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I just hope no one watching me go to the bathroom.....

[edit on 10-8-2005 by Striker122]

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   
ed, ego, super ego

Thought this would be interesting to throw in regarding "voices" and talking inside your head.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
They're watching, they're always watching and they saw what I did. But I didn't care I did it anyway. And I'll do it again if I have to. I don't care if they watch; I kind of like it when they watch. Hey, watch me!!

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I have felt like this many times, mainly when alone. For example, on the golf course alone, late at night, or trying to sleep. Most of the time it is probably paranoia, but at least once i have truelly felt the eyes of someone or something else on me while i was alone, and it is not a happy experience!

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
As strange as this is going to sound...but Ive actually felt a presence watching me....
I live with my bf...and one night I was getting ready to go out...went into the house alone to get my hair straightened and as I passed the entrance to the lounge...I felt his grandfather staring at me from the front of his daughters bedroom (my bfs mum)...
I sat down to do my hair and thought 'nah its all in your mind' but it was like he didnt trust me and was watching to see if I would do something I wasnt suppose to!?
Sorry I went off the subject people!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join