It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus resurected using black magic?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Reply away.....Don't forget we're not supposed to judge..only discern...

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Jesus was given a potion on the cross, Matt 27:34 says it was "vinegar and gall", which John 19:29 states was "ready and waiting"...

Gall is snake venom, which administered in the right dosage would cause unconciousness, or even death...

Mark 15:44 states that Pilot was amazed by the short time taken by Jesus to expire "and Pilot marvelled if he were already dead".

Later when Jesus was entombed all the Gospels relate that Nicodemus arrived with a large quantity of Myrrh and Aloes...

Aloes, like Aloe Vera, are a purgative, which will cleanse the body of toxins whilst Myrrh is a calmative/sedative.

Draw your own conclusions...

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Horus,

-Jesus was greeted on the occasion of his birth, by three magi
-These magi are tied closely to the wisdoms of the Qabalah and the ability to perfom majik

Are these assumptions ? If not, reveal their sources please.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Not much is known about the Zohar (the written), the spoken, whispered, and unspoken parts of the Qabalaistic belief. All I know is that they had an ability tio parform Majik, and produce some very intense manifestations.

What if they came back after his death to resurect him, to create a new world religion to hide the truth of the Qabalistic text?

If little or nothing is known of the Qabalistic text why would they to create a world religion to hide something that was already occult ?

[edit on 9-6-2005 by MisTicaL]

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eyeofhorus

What if they came back after his death to resurect him, to create a new world religion to hide the truth of the Qabalistic text?

Correct me if I'm wrong. Didnt the Apostles do the job of spreading Jesus Christ.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 05:29 AM
link   
yes.

no, you are not getting this.

Because, it was becomming mainstrem...there was necessity for new world religion.

Originally posted by Mystikal
Correct me if I'm wrong. Didnt the Apostles do the job of spreading Jesus Christ.

Question or statement? I don't know, it doesn't have a question mark, but it sounds oddly like a question. But I think you are trying to make some sort of point, but in stead of just making your point, I think you want to drag me into some drawn out series of questions, and then say, "Ha, you contridicted yoursef," or, "that cannot be because (insert bible verse here)." So stop trying to lead me with questions, I'm not going to fall for your loaded questions. I have already taken heat for this question/opinion, and i really don't care to hear more, especially somebody who wants to lead me with questions in hopes of making me look stupid.

I hope the answers I provided above answer your question. If not, then do your own research and come up with your own opinion. It seems like you are just dying to express your point of view.

P.S. way to make what could have been one post into three, 1 post=10 points, making 1 post=3 posts=3 x 10 posts=30 points.

[edit on 9-6-2005 by Eyeofhorus]

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 05:56 AM
link   
ladies and gentelmen, i would like to openly state that this post is completely biased and some might call closeminded. i dont care. reading the title to this thread makes me sick. i am disgusted. it might be something i need to resolve on my own, but i find this to be one of the most twisted suggestions of the actual truth i have ever considered. thats about it.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost
ladies and gentelmen, i would like to openly state that this post is completely biased and some might call closeminded. i dont care. reading the title to this thread makes me sick. i am disgusted. it might be something i need to resolve on my own, but i find this to be one of the most twisted suggestions of the actual truth i have ever considered. thats about it.

I hope you feel better soon. Consider this a get-well card.

Obviously you do care or you wouldn't have posted what you did.

Sorry my perception of reality is so warped, I'll try to be more like a sheep, or some sort of herded livestock like animal, with the same opinion, and ideas as everyone else. That way you aren't so offended by sombody's OPIONON, I'm sorry that your sensitive stomach cannot handle the nature of my post. Please be careful next time, so that you don't accidentally view something you didn't want to see. I'll try my best to read everybody's mind with my ESP, so that I will know not to offend them.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Sorry my perception of reality is so warped, I'll try to be more like a sheep, or some sort of herded livestock like animal, with the same opinion, and ideas as everyone else. That way you aren't so offended by sombody's OPIONON, I'm sorry that your sensitive stomach cannot handle the nature of my post. Please be careful next time, so that you don't accidentally view something you didn't want to see. I'll try my best to read everybody's mind with my ESP, so that I will know not to offend them.

please note that my post was not directed at you, rather your suggestion. yes, our opinions, or convictions do not see eye to eye. as difficult as it is, we can agree to disagree. also, please know i dont prefer you become a livestock animal. follow your truth as you percieve it; ...how? -that i dont understand...

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   

yes.

no, you are not getting this.

Because, it was becomming mainstrem...there was necessity for new world religion.

What exactly was becoming mainstream ? The "wisdoms" of the Qabalah ???

and acutally unless you are intitiate into the secret brotherhood of the Qabalah, you knoe NOTHING. Dont claim you do, or that anyone else who isn't a qabalist, does. That is a horrible leap of logic.

There are four types of qabalah:

the qabablah that is read
...that which is spoken
...that which is whispered,
...that which is not spoken at all

If it is so easy, translate, verbatum to english, the works of the zohar. A text you seem to know little about. It was written in aramaic, the laguage of the time of christ. A language so arcane that i douby you or anyone but a Qabalist would even know where to start. Ignrance de-nied!

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost

I think this is understandable. So, we have a choice. We can clear the air, or let this cloud of confusion sit upon the people here. I've been asked to come into this territory to do the first one. Maybe you have too? If I can lend support to help clear that nausea, feel free to U2U me anytime. I think your perceptions and conciousness are correct, but as ATS promotes, ignorance needs to be denied.

Pray, train, study,
God bless.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Black magic is usedto kill, hurt or pounish people. If it had of ressurected him then the magic used is not black. It might be gray.....

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I totally agree with you Lost

This is just a thread put here to piss off some of the members on here.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
As a grey magicain of twelve years practical experience i can attest that yes- jesus COULD have been raised from the dead using black magic but the concepts of white and black magic floating around here are bunk. Black is selfish magic done for ones own gain. White is the same magic only done for the benefit of others. The color of magic is determined by the application thereof and nothing else.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join