It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus resurected using black magic?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
It was some sort of White magic that revived him, or perhaps an item like a pheonix down...

To many of you this will not make sense at all. However, there may be a few here that understand this post. I felt it necessary to say what I did, for whatever reason. Good day.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   
The bird rises from the ashes...

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   
it seems that since aryans first post he wanted to fight. how sad. i mean, is thought really getting across here?

I THINK NOT

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by baloria
BTW,Eyeofhorus,the picture of Horus-Light of the World could be more
suitable for your avatar.
www.jesusneverexisted.com...
Baloria

Are you kidding???

This site claims that Jesus Christ was only a rip-off from Horus. Horus doesn't have anything to do with Iesu. He was a god born to avenge the savage murder of his father Osiris by fighting against Seth, who eventually lost the fight. The "Eye of Horus" symbol represents the eye that Horus lost during this fight... and that became the sun that enlightened the Earth.

As for Mithras... well it's interesting to bring comparisons between him and Iesu, but it's again the same crap... he lived at least 1400 years before Christ, and in an area that is now known as India. He is a Vedic god... this has nothing to do with the Middle-Eastern or Roman paganism that existed at the time Iesu lived. Eye of Horus, you're jsut forgetting to awknowledge this important contextual consideration.

And by the way, if there are thigns in the Bible or into Christianity's rites that estranges you, that's understandable, but to keep your head in the sand and refusing to meditate and study all these things that you don't understand will surely not make you grow spiritually... you'll stay a larva eternally if you don't open your mind...

[edit on 9/5/05 by Echtelion]

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
it seems that since aryans first post he wanted to fight. how sad. i mean, is thought really getting across here?

I THINK NOT

i went through this entire thread looking for the name "aryan" and I didn't find one. Perhaps it has something to do with me not reading this entire thread, yes I know I know very shameful, but I was wondering if you were talking to me. aryan, ryan, very similar.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 03:13 AM
link   
@Echtelion
Myths,myths and myths:I love to read about them as a passtime but don't
ask me to believe anything about them;all of them just funny subjects and
if they didn't exist,people would invent them anyway.But myths can be
very dangereous.especially the one about JC:
the winter solstice, who is resuscitated at Easter or at the Vernal equinox, after having descended into hell, who brings with Him a retinue of twelve apostles whose chief possesses all the attributes of Janus—a God, conqueror of the prince of darkness, who translates mankind into the empire of light, and who heals the woes of the world, is only a solar fable, ... it will be almost as unnecessary to inquire whether there was a man called Christ as it is to inquire whether some prince is called Hercules. Provided that it be proven that the being consecrated by worship under the name of Christ is the sun, and that the miraculous element in the legend or the poem has this star for its object, then it will appear proven that the Christians are but sun-worshippers, and that their priests have the same religion as those of Peru, whose throats they have cut."[1]
Baloria

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Good post, I like it.

The church likes to ring their bell early on SUNdays, I like to get up and play my drums with the windows open during thier service to remind them that silence is golden. The last thing I will do on SUNday is worship the sun.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention:

SUNday.

the sabbath (for christians), the day of the sun? Oh i'm sure somebody's gonna post something like "we have satuday evening services too!" wel guess what? when the sun goes down, to the pagans the day has ended, and a new one has begun. It is still technically SUNday.

SUNday...just had to get that last one out of my system.

[edit on 9-5-2005 by Eyeofhorus]

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion

Originally posted by baloria
BTW,Eyeofhorus,the picture of Horus-Light of the World could be more
suitable for your avatar.
www.jesusneverexisted.com...
Baloria

Are you kidding???

This site claims that Jesus Christ was only a rip-off from Horus. Horus doesn't have anything to do with Iesu. He was a god born to avenge the savage murder of his father Osiris by fighting against Seth, who eventually lost the fight. The "Eye of Horus" symbol represents the eye that Horus lost during this fight... and that became the sun that enlightened the Earth.

As for Mithras... well it's interesting to bring comparisons between him and Iesu, but it's again the same crap... he lived at least 1400 years before Christ, and in an area that is now known as India. He is a Vedic god... this has nothing to do with the Middle-Eastern or Roman paganism that existed at the time Iesu lived. Eye of Horus, you're jsut forgetting to awknowledge this important contextual consideration.

And by the way, if there are thigns in the Bible or into Christianity's rites that estranges you, that's understandable, but to keep your head in the sand and refusing to meditate and study all these things that you don't understand will surely not make you grow spiritually... you'll stay a larva eternally if you don't open your mind...

[edit on 9/5/05 by Echtelion]

It is not hard to be a good person, I dont need religion to do this is what i'm saying. It is not that hard to see if your actons do good or bad. Do you need christianity to be good, or would you be a murderer?

Let me ask you this, If an openly gay person shoves you out of the way of a moving bus and dies. Does he
a.) rot in the pits of hell because he was a gay and therefore couldn't accept christ as his savior
b) be stranded in purgatory for eternity
c.) Go to heaven for saving an intollerent christian.
d.) none of the above, heaven/hell doesn't exist, christ is not s diety, and christianity is not necessary.

I pick d. Go ahead and answer everybody, see where everyone stands.

[edit on 9-5-2005 by Eyeofhorus]

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
[align=center]the sabbath (for christians), the day of the sun? Oh i'm sure somebody's gonna post something like "we have satuday evening services too!" wel guess what? when the sun goes down, to the pagans the day has ended, and a new one has begun. It is still technically SUNday.

The Sabbath has nothing to do with the sun. It was the day that God rested after creating the universe and everything in it. What does this have to do with the topic at hand?
The topic is a rediculous assumption that Jesus is not who he says he is and that he was a warlock or witch or something.

At least one thing remains clear here. I firmly believe that Jesus is the Son of God and the Messiah as he said he was.
If you truly believe what you have posted to be true, then that's your opinion and you are certainly entitled to it, but if you are just putting this stuff on here as a joke or to piss the Christians off on here then I'd just assume you not post. If you have a legitimate argruement to back up your whole black magic thing then lets see it.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
[align=center]Let me ask you this, If an openly gay person shoves you out of the way of a moving bus and dies. Does he

The answer is A.
The Bible is very clear about homosexuality being wrong. Again what does this have to do with the topic at hand?

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
[align=center]This is the life, the way, and the light...

Jesus said " I am the way the truth and the life, noone comes to the father but by me "

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Unlikely Assumptions

Originally posted by Echtelion
As for Mithras... well it's interesting to bring comparisons between him and Iesu, but it's again the same crap... he lived at least 1400 years before Christ, and in an area that is now known as India. He is a Vedic god... this has nothing to do with the Middle-Eastern or Roman paganism that existed at the time Iesu lived.

This is an assumption.

It assumes that beliefs (possibly) originating in India could not have had an influence on beliefs elsewhere over a millennium later.

I find the assumption impossible to agree with, and history tends to back up my skepticism.

Beliefs have a way of getting around and being recycled, especially given such a vast span of time.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by deesw

[align=center]Let me ask you this, If an openly gay person shoves you out of the way of a moving bus and dies. Does he

The answer is A.
The Bible is very clear about homosexuality being wrong. Again what does this have to do with the topic at hand?

Wow, I'm so sorry you feel that way about your fellow man, it really explains a lot.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   
[align=center]Wow, I'm so sorry you feel that way about your fellow man, it really explains a lot.

What exactly is that supposed to mean? And why can't you stick to the topic?

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by deesw

[align=center]the sabbath (for christians), the day of the sun? Oh i'm sure somebody's gonna post something like "we have satuday evening services too!" wel guess what? when the sun goes down, to the pagans the day has ended, and a new one has begun. It is still technically SUNday.

The Sabbath has nothing to do with the sun. It was the day that God rested after creating the universe and everything in it. What does this have to do with the topic at hand?
The topic is a rediculous assumption that Jesus is not who he says he is and that he was a warlock or witch or something.

At least one thing remains clear here. I firmly believe that Jesus is the Son of God and the Messiah as he said he was.
If you truly believe what you have posted to be true, then that's your opinion and you are certainly entitled to it, but if you are just putting this stuff on here as a joke or to piss the Christians off on here then I'd just assume you not post. If you have a legitimate argruement to back up your whole black magic thing then lets see it.

THIS IS NO JOKE.

Sourcery and magic in the bible: (part 2 is most relevant.)
magicref.tripod.com/articles/magicchristian.htm

my favorite: 101 clear contadictions in the bible.
islamway.com...

Contradiction #93
The Bible says that for each miracle Moses and Aaron demonstrated the same by their secret arts. Then comes the following feat: (a) Moses and Aaron converted all the available water into blood (Exodus 7:20-21). (b) The magicians did the same (Exodus 7:22). This is impossible, since there would have been no water left to convert into blood.

Questions on the miracles of jesus
www.christian-thinktank.com...

www.bidstrup.com...

Osiris, probably the most well known of the Egyptian gods, was considered to be the god of vegetation, the god of the resurrection, but most importantly, the god of the Underworld. According to Egyptian mythology, Osiris was sent to earth by Amon-Re and he ruled peacefully over it until his brother, Set, became jealous of his good position and enticed him into a coffin, which he sent down the Nile River. The coffin was found by Isis, wife to Osiris, enclosed in a tree in Lebanon. She brought it back to Egypt, but during a temporary absence, Set stole the body of Osiris from Isis and cut into pieces, scattering the pieces throughout the land. Isis recovered to pieces and using magic, was supposed to have resurrected Osiris as a God-King. Osiris then became the ruler of the Underworld and the judge of the dead.

www.hyperhistory.net...

There you have it deesw, I'm sure your response will be enlightening. Hopefully you have time to take out of your busy schedule of hating on people for no reason, except for the fact that they don't accept jesus.

My belief, teaches tollerance of all people, no matter how gay, ignorant, drunk, or christian they are. Your beliefs seem to put you on a pedestal above your fellow man. What would jesus say to you if he saw what you wrote about gays, alcaholics, etc. You are OBVIOUSLY better than all of these people, so why not avoid the issue of your intollerance. Did jesus die to give you the right to be an intollerant person? Is that what you are trying to tell everyone. I am pointing this out to show everyone how "credible" you really are. Your inability to see and understand both sides of the debate, keeps you from attaining truth, but who am I to say that you even deserve truth.

I live by the golden rule. I learned that in Elementary School.

[edit on 11-5-2005 by Eyeofhorus]

[edit on 11-5-2005 by Eyeofhorus]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
[align=center]I am pointing this out to show everyone how "credible" you really are. Your inability to see and understand both sides of the debate, keeps you from attaining truth, but who am I to say that you even deserve truth.

Let's get one thing straight. Jesus never anywhere in the BIBLE commands that I accept or tolerate anyone, or even like anyone for that matter. He simply commands that I love my neighbor as my self. I can love you and yet not like you.
I don't know you, but if you have children and one of them does something wrong, do you let him or her know? Or do you just tolerate it and let them be? You let them know, because you love them. My saying homosexuality is wrong is not intolerant or hateful, it is loving. People need to start taking responsibility for their own actions. The woman with the hellion 5 year old that got hand cuffed needs to take responsibility for her child. Jeffrey Dahmer needed to take responsibility for his actions. Ellen Degenerous needs to take responsibility for her actions.Sadaam Hussein needs to take responsibility for his actions. Everyone of these people have one thing in common. They all made a choice to do the things they did. Noone made them do the things they did. They were not born that way, it was no genetic deffect, society did not force their hands. They made a choice.
We have freedoms in this country that they don't have anywhere else and there is responsibility that goes along with those freedoms.
Saying such outrageous things about Jesus, makes him not who he said he was, so the things he said were wrong were not actually wrong. If that helps you deal with your life, then so be it. I pity you.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
You were the one who wanted to get back on topic, so lets get to it. I wasn't asking you to argue further with me. I was merely explaining my position further. Seeings as how you have no questions about all the evidence I posted for YOU, I'm just going to assume you are content with my hypothesis.

Anyone want to address any real issues? Pertaining to the post?

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 06:21 AM
link   
[align=center]Anyone want to address any real issues? Pertaining to the post?

I saw no evidence. I saw only warped and perverted perceptions. The same with all anti-Christians. You all warp and pervert the BIBLE to get what you want out of it.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Listen to Byrd...she knows what she is talking about! I really have nothing more to add, as she says it all.....but I just had to reply so I could say that if a person just uses their mind and thinks about this....they would see how ridiculously silly and wrong it is...and no, this is not because I am Christian, I am not...I am however, and intelligent person!

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I think the only real difference between black and white magic is that "white" magic is God working through you. The person who is performing the "white" magic has no knowledge of how the magic is accomplished, or it's inner workings. So Jesus, Moses, etc. would have been doing "white" magic.
Black magic is when someone tries to take magic into their own hands. They have to do it all on their own, and somehow "learn" how to do it (hence, the interacting with demons seems to be a part of black magic). Christianity takes knowledge of the arcane to be something that average people should not be involved in. The knowledge should only come from God.
All this is, of course, asssuming you believe in such things as "magic", black or white. I was just applying a (reasonably) logical approach to it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join