It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amarican Idol Conspiricy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
entertainment.sympatico.msn.ca...

ABC is going to be doing a news report in prime time on the supposedly corrupted show of ammarican idol

"ABC News' Prime Time Live is promising to examine "explosive" allegations Wednesday about American Idol, declining so far to provide hints of what will be covered."

the article talks about how it will most likly talk about Paula and Clarks (and old contestant) supposed affair, along with the incedent when the phone # where mixed up (supposidy a scam to increase viewers) and other things for example their fixing it so that some of the worse contestants stay in to make it more interesting (for example how constantine was voted out and antiney wasnt when many people think he should have)

[edit on 4-5-2005 by trust_no_one]

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Dont watch that rubbish....Lost is on at the same time....a MUCH BETTER SHOW....

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Everything you've ever heard about gameshows is indeed true.

You don't actually get to pick America's next pop star, reality has been edited, once hired there's no actual job, the only factor to fear is not having big boobs, there's no "luck" to press, it's not really Ben Stein's money, the center square is scripted and family feud isn't adequately either.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Corey Clark was boning Paula---cool.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I dont think this topic is gracefull enough to clog the database at ATS.. who cares about some lame show.. It was lame then and now in season 300 or whatever its still lame.

If you want to do something that is real, go read a book, go skydiving, or something.. Geez get a life..

TV Sucks we all know it thats why I come here for news.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I often watch American Idol and it's somewhat entertaining listening to the contestants sing. All the talk about the voting being unfair, rigged, full of errors, etc is upsetting. Paula Abdul having a relationship with a contestant is also upsetting when it's all over the news and the subject of an entire hour of "news." Why upsetting? It's a waste of time to worry about it. Because American Idol is a TV SHOW. It's ENTERTAINMENT. I watch it to hear people sing and I really could care less if the entire thing is pre-arranged and the winner is picked at auditions. As a viewer I'm not owed anything more than having something on the channel I'm watching. Reality and honesty? Puuuhlease - its TV. Paula Abdul could be sleeping with a contestant or half of America to rig the votes - who cares. Keep some perspective here people! ITS A TV SHOW.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
the nwo is brain washing us with pop songs from american idol to make way for the alien disclosure so we can be prepared for the reptilian invasion from the dark side of the moon, which, of course, was predicted in revelations....it all fits together now !!!!

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
All I have to say on this subject is this dipwad now has a career:

It's a CONSPIRACY!!!

Peace

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedBalloon
Keep some perspective here people! ITS A TV SHOW.

That's true and also true for most of the religion, politics, news and other science fiction we discuss here.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
All I have to say on this subject is this dipwad now has a career:

It's a CONSPIRACY!!!

Peace

I absolutely got sick of hearing his voice and worse yet, he's from my state~jeeze I detest reality TV programs

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Only in America could Howdie Dody become an American Idol. Dang he's homely.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Sorry but I am an American idol fan an so far I love the rock singer they have in the finals now.

He is cute.

And for Paula she can bang anybody she wants too its her choice, !!!!Paula Rocks!!!!

By the way I though she has some terrible problems with her back so I wonder............13 surgeries, I guess she got the right physical therapy.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
This is the first season I have watched American Idol. I understand that it is TV and for entertainment but to the contestants it's a serious thing. I think it's immoral and unethical if Paula is giving a contestant the inside scoop. I had my doubts about the contestant who was making these claims, but after watching the Primetime special I have to say that he sure has a lot of proof to back up his allegations.

Obviously the show has rules and if contestants can be kicked off for breaking the rules or lying on their applications, surely there must be consequences for a judge who hand picked a contestant and helped groom him for success in the show.

Jemison

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I have no intrest in American Idol ...the Apprentice. or Fear Factor. The very lack of intellectual appeal of these programs automatically locks me out.
To each their own ..but when I watch people around me respond to these programs...it is as if they are on a drug and must have it several times a week..in doses.
I am just not intrested in being on such a drug.
As I said ...there must be something wrong with me...this brainwashing is not one of my default settings. I do not automatically go there in response to this stimulus to the public.
Though I dont agree with him on alot of things O'rielly is right on this one.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Who really cares. All reality shows and viewer decided shows are a complete waste of time. Even on the News or ATS they're on. There is no escape. Theres nothing wrong with being entertained but it shouldn't totally consume your life. There is a world behind American Idol, you know

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Orange, no, there is nothing wrong with you. It's good that you have better things to do than be glued to the T.V! The only reason we are watching the show this season is because my 2 older daughters ( 7 and 5)want to be 'rock stars' (hahahaha) but hate being criticized so American Idol is a great way to show them that criticism and rejection are all part of the entertainment industry and that you need to be thick skinned if you want to get involved in that area.

Jemison

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CelticMist
I absolutely got sick of hearing his voice and worse yet, he's from my state~jeeze I detest reality TV programs

I'm knee deep in those Opie farkers. Know what ya mean.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I am with Marg. while most of the replies profess a disdain for the series, unless your lives are void of music, these individuals could very well have made the charts via normal channels, in which case your revulsion to their various styles would be limited to changing the station or not buying their CD's. No one ever talks in that fashion about the artists they do not like who have made it via conventional means.

Today's musical artists are tomorrow's oldies, some will fade away into relative obscurity, others will be memorable. They will be recalled with greater ease than any series winner of Lost, Survival, Bachelor and such fluff. Why, many of today's well known names owe their start to similar shows.

Methinks what I witness is false snobbery.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Wouldn't be the first contestant to be bangin' a judge...big fat hairy deal...

Looks like he's got the goods though....guys don't talk on the phone for 2hrs to someone they just are "friends" with, and neither are gals able to keep a guy on the phone that long, that they aren't puttin' out for...

His parents don't strike me as the kind to lie, and again, the phone records to show the constant calling, far more than just giving him pointers....

So Paula, come on..."Straight up now tell us..." Don't be a "cold-hearted snake", was it "just the way that he loved you"???

[edit on 6-5-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Gazrok.

AI will annouce Paula's going to rehab on Monday. She's off the show.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join