It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

natural cures they don't want you to know about...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
did you read the end of the article? not intended to treat or cure. in other words, it does not work. sure america puts alot of junk in thier food to presurve it and so forth. and yes some of this stuff is no good for you, so read and understand the labels, before you buy the products.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I purchased that book last December, along with a years were of monthly news letters. It's not a book of cure-alls and Trudeau expects people to look up and buy some of the ingredients for the few things he claims are self cures off his web site.

He seems to have a beef with the FDA and other US Gov Agencies. If I knew what I know now about the book and what he's selling, I would not have purchased it.

Dallas

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
thank you headcrusher, you are absolutely correct. the man is a fraud, and so is his book. i got a cure for him, don't buy into his crud.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I own both the books. I got them for a deal. The Original "Natural Cures They Don't Want You To Know About" AND " More Natural Cures Revealed". Truthfully since I bought them both I have not really read them. I simply skimmed through them. But there is actually a lot of interesting info in them. It's worth the read but I wouldn't spend more than $25 bux on the two together. Then again, to each his own... if your that curious to know what is in them, get the book(s). They aren't that expensive! Check ebay.

Originally posted by spliff4020
If it says Kevin Trudeau, STAY AWAY !!!!!

If you dont believe me, then read this..Kevin Trudeau exposed...

And spliff4020., i checked that site out. No Offence but that guy seems like more of a scam than Trudeau. Plus half the links don't even work. The guy is selling his OWN "business opportunities". So of course he would put down other guys doing the same thing!

[edit on 3-11-2006 by DoNotBelieveThem]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Someone mentioned "not intended to treat or cure." You will see this on a lot of natural products regardless of how effective the product is. In other words this statement does not mean that the product does not work.

I don't know much about Kevin, but I do like folks who stand up to the drug companies. Drug companies are very much taking on the form of "quacks," and they continuously are selling "snake oil" that creates extra problems. I honestly haven't a clue why anyone would back some of the stuff they are pushing off on the people of this world? Truthfully, I guess there are times for drugs, but not near as much as they are being pushed. Would you come back over to my house and eat my food if every time you ate it you went home feeling sick? Then why do people insist on taking up for the drug companies. Are some people sadists? "I just love the stomach pain and diarrhea I get with the purple pill."

Now, in all fairness, I'll support whatever the drug companies have done to actually help us, but it is getting increasingly difficult to find something to like about the drug industry. And I'm sure there are quacks in the natural field in all fairness. Let's call it like it is. Some natural products undoubtedly may not have worked.

The prices for some of these medicines are just silly, especially when I can stroll down to Vitamin World and find something that actually helps me, and it's not $200 a bottle. I guess there is insurance, but if that's what insurance gets me, then I'll stick with paying for my vitamins. And I don't have to check in with the doctor about my indigestion, because I have it under control now.

The drug industry is a monstrous profit machine. The monster, largely does not care about you. If it did care, then why does it bombard you with pills that have so many potential side effects?

Troy

[edit on 6-11-2006 by cybertroy]

[edit on 6-11-2006 by cybertroy]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Well, keeping in mind that Diabetes is mostly an auto-immune disease, except in senile people where it's tissue becoming Insulin Resistant, you can't really "cure" it. The only real way to get rid of Diabetes is regenerating the Insulin producing cells in the Pancreas, located on Langerhans Islets. This can be done either by:

A: Find a way to make Mother Cells transform in Beta (Insulin Cells), this would not be possible with a medication since you need to put the Mother Cells in the pancreas through surgery, and even if you got the M Cells there, we don’t have the knowledge to know how to make them transform into Beta cells.

B: Artificial Beta cells, this would be possible with Nano-Technology, but otherwise they would be too big to fit in a pill and would need to be reloaded with insulin every X time. And if you ask me, if nano-technology has been perfected to this level, pharmaceutics companies would be selling it for huge sums of money.

I'm sure there may be some other ways but none would be possible with just taking a "Miracle Pill". With Migraine, a miracle pill may be plausible, as Migraine is thought to be caused by certain neuro-transmitters inside the brain, which are chemicals, but even today we're not sure if that's the real cause of Migraine. So, if I were you, i'd take this "miracle medicines" with a grain of salt

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 05:26 AM
link   
yep i knew it was all a load of crap
these generic ''self-help'' and ''things they dont want you to know'' are very common today and are a complete joke.

I can do it too!
7 Secrets The Drug Barons Don't Want You To Know
10 Natural Cures, Scientifically Proven!
What The Drug Companies Aren't Telling You

now, only thing that is missing is the list of cures, or the lies. thats because there isnt any

Natural Cures "They" Don't Want You To Know About? oooooooooo im scared out of my witts, those big meanies dont want me to know!!!
Maybe they meant to say natural cures they dont want you to waste your breath on.
Look for these words: Natural, Mother Nature, Ancient, Secrets. What do you think theyre gonna put on the front of that bottle? This Product Doesn't Work?
They know their are a handful of dumb ppl out there who assosiate ''Ancient Tribes used this!" with "it definitely works then!" -- this dumb minority are those who will buy the product

etc. I like how these guys try to fool you by giving u the impression you can trust something if it is ''natural'' or from ''nature''.

Just put in a few clever buzzwords, some flashy text and your a winner!
let me put it this way, there are few things i would take on a desert island, namely food and water to survive. food and water would be the best decision anyway, no matter what. i doubt this book, Natural Cures "They" Don't Want You To Know About would be of any use on a desert island. a good novel, maybe!

[edit on 21-11-2006 by SteveG]

[edit on 21-11-2006 by SteveG]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by the_headcrusher

I have both books and while im not sure about the guy. he does list cures in the first one. i havent read the second.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I have both books and while im not sure about the guy. he does list cures in the first one. i havent read the second.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
Instead of buying one of these "cure all" books or sitting through a questionable infomercial, isn't there any sites on the internet that list all of these natural remedies for FREE?

It'd be nice if someone who has all this knowledge just cared enough about people to post this little-known information for everyone to see.

If anyone knows of any sites, please post them or U2U me! Thanks.

www.home-remedies-for-you.com... is one i found by googling home remedies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join