It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

natural cures they don't want you to know about...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
i was watching a show about "natural cures they don't want you to know about" and this man (talking about his book called this) had some VERY interesting comments...

for starters:

he said that there is a cure for migraines, that will allow a person to NEVER have a migraine again...

then he said that the pharmacy corporation (or who-ever sells the pills for migraines) would NEVER let this cure get into the market because they would go out of business (the company of migraine pills will go out of business)...

this DOES make sense!!!

then he said:

that there is a cure for diabetes...

but the company that sells diabetes things would NEVER let this get into the market...

this also makes sense!!!

especially in a country like the US where business rules everything...

so, what do you think about all of this???

here is one link to buy the book (please note: i am NOT trying to make people buy it):

www.911healthshop.com...

The revolutionary book, "Natural Cures They Dont Want You to Know About" by Kevin Trudeau, talks about the reasons you are sick and how the American Medical Association, Federal Trade Commission, the Food and Drug Administration, and the pharmaceutical cartels are suppressing information about natural remedies and natural cures for virtually every disease. Buy the book and learn about the unholy alliance between the federal agencies, the FDA and the FTC, and the pharmaceutical industry and how they work together to suppress the truth about natural healing.

ENJOY!!!

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Its not in the interest of drug companies to provide a cure for anything, they make more money providing drugs that just contain the disease. Perhaps if we had a leader on this Planet who is not tainted by big business we might all benefit.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bulldog 52
Its not in the interest of drug companies to provide a cure for anything, they make more money providing drugs that just contain the disease. Perhaps if we had a leader on this Planet who is not tainted by big business we might all benefit.

EXACTLY...

the idea is to:

for example, headaches:

to make medicene numb the pain for only a certain amount of time...

then, the person in pain, will have to keep on buying more and more pills each time they have the pain...

when in reality, one medicene can heal it FOREVER...

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

Originally posted by Bulldog 52

EXACTLY...

the idea is to:

for example, headaches:

to make medicene numb the pain for only a certain amount of time...

then, the person in pain, will have to keep on buying more and more pills each time they have the pain...

when in reality, one medicene can heal it FOREVER...

Quite likely true. But the question is, does this guy have the answers we need? How did he go about getting the info on the actual real cures? I would like a look at this book (I think I see this guy on infomercials here and there, lol) but I fear it would be filled with nothing useful. I may be wrong, I guess I'll have to look into it.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Ya i see that guy Kevin Trudeau is his name. It's on late at night and pretty informative.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I agree there are plenty of all natural cures the goverment hides from us. Imagine the discovery of simple, all natural cures that work with no unhealthy aftermath. Indeed, the Health Care Industry would be in dismay. Stocks would plummit and billions in revenue lost. Is this Natural Cure Conspiracy really so hard to believe? Asian cultures have been employing these methods for thousands of years. It's unfortunate that we live in a world ruled by money and not humanity. The more the masses deny ignorance, the eaiser it will be to overcome capitalist society. In harmony with nature I believe you can find balance, health and prosperity.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Sad world sometimes. Proper diet can make a huge difference, without ever having to cracking bottles of assorted drugs.

We for one thing eat entirely too much junk. I'm not talking about just "junk food". I'm talking about all these additives, preservatives and such. Eating fat and such gets a bad rep, but I lean more toward the other unnatural crap that makes its way into our food, as one of the real problems. My mom hasn't dropped a pound that I know of on diet pop, but has gotten fatter, and has an addiction to the stuff.

Where does this madness stop? Why has this parade of chemicals made it's way into our products, passed by the USDA as safe.

There are the rebellious type of people in this world, who just shovel piles of junk into their bodies out of spite, as to mock the healthy diet. I know where I was, and I know where I am now. Some junk, fine. But it is just not worth making a lifestyle out of it. It's not fun being out of breath leaning over to tie your shoes, and I would rather wear real clothes instead of jogging pants. Life is just more enjoyable when you are healthy. How did we get to the point where some people will ridicule you for trying to be healthy? Where is the logic? Being healthy is cool.

Troy

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 02:23 AM
link   
If it says Kevin Trudeau, STAY AWAY !!!!!

If you dont believe me, then read this..Kevin Trudeau exposed...

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Heh, I work for Bristol-Myer Squibb. Not in medical research, I'm a business analyst. However, I do know that some drugs we're working on is as close to a cure as you'd be able to get because frankly alot of these diseases are really that difficult to fight. AIDS is especially difficult.

However, its not exactly unprofitable to provide a cure.

How much more valueable is a cure to you than a treatment? Significantly higher I'm sure, so I'm sure you'd be willing to pay more since it is a one time thing.

Providing a patented cure to a disease for a population before any other company does would effectively destroy the other companies' market shares for that sector of disease treatment. The cure providing company would practically gain 100% of that market while selling a product that has a higher value and thus price. Making short term revenues sky rocket. After the market demand drops off as cures are given immediately to new cases, the cure providing company has effectively gained competitive advantage over their rivals in that they've shut them out of a market and have dramatically increased revenues for investment into new research. Long term gains may be unaffected or higher as there is few if no competing companies in this market so the increase in market share offsets the loss in revenues due to the product being a one time fix. In effect, immediate short term gains will be huge, long term gains will be consistent, and an overal long term advantage over other companies has been achieved.

So don't be so hasty to say that cures aren't worth it.

Pharmacutical companies are quite large and I doubt that the loss of one sector of disease treatment will destroy the companies, let alone the stock market or general macro-economy.

BTW its highly unlikely that they'd introduce the cures for all of the worlds diseases at once, as new compounds for disease management take a while to develope, let alone straight up cures.

[edit on 5-5-2005 by Galvatron]

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by spliff4020

Hey Spiff, the majority of the links on that page do not seem to be working. whats' that all about? Got a better link?

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 05:11 AM
link   
yea i have seen him once aswell. he also stated on his show that there is a cure for cancer, which as far as i know is true, but he really didn't get into the how. like many have said, balanced-healthy diet is important. when i hear the word cure, i dont think of a jig that can fix something outside of where the problem started. there's no point snipping branches really, you have to pull it out by the roots. as far as the corporation theory, considering that the FDA tried to make all vitamins "drugs" makes it more and more believable that it's all just to fuel their engines and fill their pockets. let's face it, we cause the harm in us, by eating inappropriately, polluting this and that. however, we also have the means to reverse it, thus curing that problem.

dfh

ps:

cure for headaches and migraines

=

throw away and never use aspirin again, drink plenty of water, and relax if need be

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Guys, what you were watching is an "Infomercial."

A commercial. Infomercials stretch the truth, and sometimes stretch it quite a bit. You've seen Matthew Lesko (the guy with the questionmarks on his suit) -- but just try to get thousands of dollars of free money for yourself and you'll discover that he's only telling you partial truths.

You need to google for yourself on some of the "statistics." For instance, when I googled around for the "happy and healthy people of the island nation where Noni Juice comes from", I discovered that their life expectancy is much shorter than that of the US or the industrialized countries and that the death rate from very common diseases was higher across the board than in our country.

...and yet they have free access to this "miracle product." You'd think that (as the ads proclaimed) they'd be living to 90 regularly and wouldn't be dropping dead of tuberculosis, pneumonia, cancer, diabetes, and the like.

Meanwhile, here's some articles about what happened to people who stopped the Horrible Western Medical Treatments and went on Natural Herbs and so forth:

www.canoe.ca...

www.skepsis.nl...

www.religionnewsblog.com...

They gloss over the suffering of the believers, by the way.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
im not familiar with this guy but 99% of infomercials are selling useless crap in my opinion however if you all really want to run with this topic look on the web for essiac you might be impressed, kennedy was.......

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I can tell you from personal experience that nutrional healing does work. There is a big book out called Nutrional Healing that I beleive saved my life. I think Western medicine plays a roll, but I think nutrional is the way to go. If you listen to your body it tells you what it needs.

About 10 years ago I developed systemic lupus, within in 6 weeks I had a stroke, heart failure and they gave me about 3 months to live because there is no cure for lupus and it's a very complicated disease. My sis bought me that book Nutrional Healing, I followed it to a T and listened to what my body told me. I craved such things as fish and aspargus, which at the time I hated. Turns out, there is nothing better for swollen joints. Within 3 months I was in remission. Anyway, 10 years later I'm still in remission and you would never know that I was ever sick a day in my life.

I do beleive they are surpressing cures for the big buck medicine brings in.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
It's the same principle of holding back precsient technology from the market while obsolete items are still taking up space in inventory.

There are many instances, especially in electronics, where technology is much farther advanced by the time the older technology hits production and the market.

I think that some companies intentionally make poor products (or at least products not as good as they could be), with the intent of making money on upgrades in service and/or products.

To follow this type of marketing scheme for the sake of profit when peoples lives and heath are the market is unconscionable, in my opinion.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Guys, what you were watching is an "Infomercial."

A commercial. Infomercials stretch the truth, and sometimes stretch it quite a bit. You've seen Matthew Lesko (the guy with the questionmarks on his suit) -- but just try to get thousands of dollars of free money for yourself and you'll discover that he's only telling you partial truths.

You need to google for yourself on some of the "statistics." For instance, when I googled around for the "happy and healthy people of the island nation where Noni Juice comes from", I discovered that their life expectancy is much shorter than that of the US or the industrialized countries and that the death rate from very common diseases was higher across the board than in our country.

...and yet they have free access to this "miracle product." You'd think that (as the ads proclaimed) they'd be living to 90 regularly and wouldn't be dropping dead of tuberculosis, pneumonia, cancer, diabetes, and the like.

Meanwhile, here's some articles about what happened to people who stopped the Horrible Western Medical Treatments and went on Natural Herbs and so forth:

www.canoe.ca...

www.skepsis.nl...

www.religionnewsblog.com...

They gloss over the suffering of the believers, by the way.

good info...

we have to research more then...

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by spliff4020

spliff............i was just getting ready to echo the same thing. you beat me to it.

its a total crock buddy...........steer clear and don't waste your money.

angie

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
look into holistic healing methods...
these snake oil salesmen usually just do the research, then sell a book with no personal knowledge...

Upset stomach, or acid reflux... take a teaspoon of vinegar...
it will burn like hell for about 5 seconds, then feel fine for the rest of the night...

headache: try a cup of coffee/tea, before you run for the tylenol... many times the cause is a simple lack of caffiene.

if you have a bladder or kidney problem... max your cranberry jiuce intake...
the stuff in it will flush you out and sooth you at the same time...

asthma: avoid milk, and drink tea/coffee

wicca (way of the wise woman/midwife) has many old traditional medicines that work just as good and sometimes better than the drug store stuff...
plus it is much cheaper...

be very wary of the "cure for life" and "heals everything" type promises...
enough water will heal many things... but you will die of lack of electrolites far before you will "heal" so they can be misleading...
also... hydrogen peroxide has been touted as a super cure (drinking and bathing) ... don't try it... it will cure all your earthly problems by sending you to an early death...

[edit on 5-5-2005 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
look into holistic healing methods...
these snake oil salesmen usually just do the research, then sell a book with no personal knowledge...

Upset stomach, or acid reflux... take a teaspoon of vinegar...
it will burn like hell for about 5 seconds, then feel fine for the rest of the night...

headache: try a cup of coffee/tea, before you run for the tylenol... many times the cause is a simple lack of caffiene.

if you have a bladder or kidney problem... max your cranberry jiuce intake...
the stuff in it will flush you out and sooth you at the same time...

asthma: avoid milk, and drink tea/coffee

wicca (way of the wise woman/midwife) has many old traditional medicines that work just as good and sometimes better than the drug store stuff...
plus it is much cheaper...

be very wary of the "cure for life" and "heals everything" type promises...
enough water will heal many things... but you will die of lack of electrolites far before you will "heal" so they can be misleading...
also... hydrogen peroxide has been touted as a super cure (drinking and bathing) ... don't try it... it will cure all your earthly problems by sending you to an early death...

[edit on 5-5-2005 by LazarusTheLong]

good post...

who says these work though???

i am not fighting you...

i just want to know...

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I work for a health care insurance carrier. I have to BEG my clients to provide basic healthy lifestyles classes, and they are FREE. I don't care if my rates are $500 a month or $100 a month, as long as we break even after overhead.

How many of you have had a company sponsored health fair, or even been to your carriers website to see what you can do to live a healthier lifestyle ? honestly !

its easier to eat fastfood and take pills.

don't blame the system, everyone it it now one inescapable fact. OVERUTILIZATION is the problem, not Rx co's or insurance carriers.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join