It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction-Alien Bites

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I have been for the past 5 months being taken by Aliens. Each time I am returned, I have a series of "alien bites" on my body. It swithces from side to side each month. THis month they are mostl;y on my right side/back. But on my left side on my breast and underarm I have a triangle pattern. I am not afraid. I am just frustrated. It is SEVERLY painful. The doctors have told me its a virus, its chickenpox, it is boils, but each month around the same time I get these same marks but on the opposite side of my body. Is there anything I can do to stop this from happening? Is there anyone else out there that has had this happen to them?

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
so you are saying that you were aware of being abducted while it is happening? and that the aliens bite you? yet they don't eat you all the way? hey, any chance of maybe a photo the bite? First I heard of aliens biting people.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
are they actual bite marks or old scares that are irritated.When you are abducted what do you see, feel,taste, smell. Are you alone or are there others.does it happen at night or day.Describe a abduction for us please.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
You tell us you're being abducted, can you tell us about the abductions?

Or are you just saying that bites appear and you assume it's from being abducted?

Peace

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I know it is abduction due to the fact that the exact nuber of days between each of these markings episode. I have insomnia, but on the two nights this happens I sleep the sleep of the dead. I will gladly show pics, if one will give me email addresses to send to. I just want some answers...this has been month 5 this has happened. It goes from side to side of my body. No, I do not have "Proof" such as an experience or anything. But when I wake up from sleeping that hard and I have these on my body once again..I am beginning to wonder what is going on. I 'Feel" it is abduciton. No one else in my home has these bites, so it isnt bug bites or spider bites...even the Doctors told me that..they just don't really know what they are. Anyway, thanks for the feedback everyone...and I will show pics if you want to see them.

APOTT

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
can you show us the pictures.And share some of your detailed notes

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Can you post the pictures here if they're not too graphic?

Have you considered going to a hypnotherapist?

Peace

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
[email protected]

send away

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
if the docs get to examine you in person, how can we possibly have a better diagnosis from a picture ?

we can't even assume aliens would have teeth, and they would probably be as eager to bite us as we would be to bite a pig or cow......maybe its instruments ? why do you think its bites ?

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Sure, can I upload to this site? I am fairly new to it. Also, here are some of the things I have noticed and written down....

It is always done 10 days prior to menstration. The marks are painful, and take 2 weeks to heal. Dec/Jan were the first time I saw the bites. (these bites almost look like boils, or chickenpox marks) WHen I went to the Dr. in Feb (after the 2nd time) I asked if it could be related to my cycle..I was told no. It was in March (afterthe 3rd apperance) that I began to keep notes. Questions I have asked regarding the postioning of the marks:

Are these constellations? What about the three bites in various places that make a triangular shape? (these are the most painful) Is it where thay are doing tests, or are they trying to help me? Why do I not fear, but after this happens I sleep alot for a couple of days then it's back to the insomnia....I want you all to know my daughter, husband, and closest friend, believe something else (something paranormal) is not out of the question since I have showed them the marks each month and they seem more freaked out about than I do. Though my husband, ever the skeptic, trys to put other reasons for the marks....which I am glad he does btw.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
[email protected]

send away

For your own credibility, please send the pics to Lysergic so he/she can post them and we can at least see what you are talking about.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
i'm waiting, only email i got... was one entitled hiiii

thought it was you but then

"I'm new, it's Julie
Alot of the times I feel not that greate,
because everyone tries to take adventage of me one way or another .. idea
came to me
to put my hot videos somehow online. My girlfriends want to join me to
on my website. -) I'm home almost 24/7 so verify your age at no charge
and come chat/watch me ;F
Come I want to share my life experience with you
"

it's my email for registering stuff :p

don't be shy on sending me the pics I don't bite hard :p

[edit on 4-5-2005 by Lysergic]

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
If you don't wish to email me, here is a good tutorial on how to do it by Shadow however I thought DjDohboy made one and i couldnt find it anyways

Here ya go: www.abovetopsecret.com...

tells you everything you need to know to upload pictures.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
LYs...

I am sending some photos now via my phone. The ones on my digital are a bit more "graphic" meaning I am nude and it is the full body shot, so one can see the pattering...also the ones around the breast and underarm are a bit more "graphic" sending ones now. Others from digital with your permission.

THanks,

APOTT

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   

[edit on 4-5-2005 by Lysergic]

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
it looks like morgellons disease,are there tiny fibers in the center

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
No there isnt. The Doctor took a biopsy of the one under my arm...came back with nothing. He also did a culture...no results yet, he said at least a week. I am going to crop the full bod pics and have Lys post them. So you can see them better. Any other suggestions on what it is...and why it happens the same time every month?

Thnks,
APOTT

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I got no clue what they could be, I'm certainly not certified to make any sort of medical assumptions.

Very odd indeed.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Not to dismiss your conclusions, but many weird skin problems that the doctors can't diagnose are due to endogenous viruses. Under stress or hormonal cycles, the viral code is triggered and the manifestation can even be different each time.

On the other hand, have you had any sort of dreams or dream-images connected with these marks? Something remembered when just waking up?

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Spider bites? Has anyone else in your house ever had a mark like that?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join