It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction-Alien Bites

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
the ones that are in line are strange indeed.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   
You get them before your period? You do realize what they are, don't you?

Pimples. Or perhaps cysts.

A lot of woman break out before their time of the month. Might want to get your thyroid checked, it might be under-active.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   
The Doctor ruled that out. I get them 10 days before my period.

APOTT

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   
A womans feminine cycle works in 2 parts.....there is the bleeding/menstral cycle, and then the ovulation cycle. Usually they are 14 days apart and you bleed at every 28 days...(differant time frames for differant woman.......a PERFERCT normal cycle is 28 days)

As I have gotten older,(I am 42 now) I have developed some skin issues that appear at regular intervals, showing up VERY regularly within my cycles timeframe. If I didny KNOW my cycles goings on very well, I to might find these marks a mystery.

I suggest, you calender ~ALL~ your cycle days, starting and stopping, and ANY cramping or breast tenderness you experiance. Also calender the times you see anomalies on your epedermis........you will NEED to do this solidly for at least 3 months for you and your doctor/dermitologist to be able to determine the cause. You can not find the connecting hormonal issues without KNOWING your bodies exact cycle timelines. One month wont tell you, and 2 will only give you a second look, but 3 may tell you something you did not notice before.

I am not saying I disbelieve you at all...it COULD be exactly what you think it is. I have never in my life heard of aliens that bite people though.......

Whitley Streiber has some documented cases of skin markings in triangle shapes, squares and circles. One male patient of his grew actuall warts in perfect circles on his abdomem, from out of nowwhere! They did not go away either..........
Mr. Streiber thinks MAYBE these markings come from medical tools they use......heck I sure don't know. Have you checked Mr Streibers website? I bet you could Email him your pics and see if he recognises the markings?
I wish the pics Lys put up were not broken link pics

................................just sayin

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I can not see these pictures... What happened?

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I was thinking about this last night, 3 questions and an idea

1) do these events happen while your husband is in your bedroom ? meaning you go to bed ok, and wake up with the marks ?

2) how long has this been going on ?

3) has there ver been any evidence you were outside your bedroom during the night ? clothes have dirt on them, window latch moved, ???

please don't take this the wrong way, but a friend of mine had issues with self-mutilation, and he would constantly use his finger nails or anything else to give himself tiny cuts all over his body, but never where it was visible when he was dressed. All I'm saying is maybe you are doing this to your self while you are asleep ...just trying to help, not saying you are nuts

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   

(posted by Lysergic)
so you are saying that you were aware of being abducted while it is happening? and that the aliens bite you? yet they don't eat you all the way? hey, any chance of maybe a photo the bite? First I heard of aliens biting people.

Now take your first look at a photograph of an alien's love bite. The beast called it its "parting gift":

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by A_Piece_Of_The_Truth
I am not afraid.

Out of everthing in your statement, the fact that you said "I am not afraid"
is the only thing that intrigues me.

Curious.

Your brain's capability to integrate new knowledge is limited to the laws of association. You have to be able to associate a new truth to an existing truth. What truths did you have at birth which all other truths have been linked to the source programming in you. Instincts. Instincts are the truths you have to begin with. And Instincts are the truths you take for granted are truth, those encoded strands of information are the basis of your personality and identity. But what if those instincts were not correct information.
I could continue to spell it out for you. But you would not believe me.

So I offer you this advice:
Ask the logical question.
Find the answer.
Ask the next logical question.
Find the answer.
Ask the next logical question.
Find the answer.
Continue this process until you are faced with the last logical question.
Every essence of your personality and identity stem from?
Your last opinion will precede the truth.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Esoteric Teacher, could you please explain why you have placed that same reply on the same day in ten or more threads?

Thanking you beforehand for a prompt reply,

The Ant Eater

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Macrento

(posted by Lysergic)
so you are saying that you were aware of being abducted while it is happening? and that the aliens bite you? yet they don't eat you all the way? hey, any chance of maybe a photo the bite? First I heard of aliens biting people.

Now take your first look at a photograph of an alien's love bite. The beast called it its "parting gift":

I call it fingernail scratches. Please seek help

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Macrento
Esoteric Teacher, could you please explain why you have placed that same reply on the same day in ten or more threads?

Thanking you beforehand for a prompt reply,

The Ant Eater

I too have noticed this and am losing a bit of my patience with the whole cryptic double speak. I've posted a response in the following thread and am waiting on a reply.

Originally posted by mpeake
Aliens & UFOs are a diversion !
Esoteric Teacher, I've read a few of your posts and think I understand what you are trying to do. Ya know, the old "know yourself", "search for truth", "the truth is out there" kinda stuff...but what you need to understand is that most people here know this kind of stuff. We are past speaking in riddles and are constantly looking for the truth. You sound like you want to pass on some of your personal knowledge about religion, or the existence of ET, or just becoming self aware. All this is good, but all this is a bit played out, IMHO. I certainly don't think anyone is looking for anyone else's approval, so when you tell a group of people that you are "proud" of them, you come off a bit arrogant. But, I don't know you or know your intentions, so I could be completely talking out my arse

So, with all that garbage said, let's break things down a bit. I'm not saying you need to dumb it down a bit. But the cryptic talk makes it difficult to have a really good conversation. Which, let's face it, that's what most of us come to ATS for. There is really no real TRUTH here. We all hear stuff that we may have never heard before, especially in the Alien/UFO forums, but around here there is no such thing as PROOF, just evidence presented for you to make your decisions on what is TRUTH.

Anyhoo, nice to meet ya!

[edit on 6-5-2005 by mpeake]

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 03:41 AM
link   

(posted by Syrinx the High Beast)
I call it fingernail scratches. Please seek help

What a cheap shot, mocking those with ideas you think are inconceivable, with short, flippant, arrogant, derogatory remarks and no elaboration whatever. Your comments are as worthless to me as mine to you. You don't even know how to be funny. And it wasn't necessary to waste all that server memory space by duplicating the photo, just to try and sound clever and maybe get a round of applause from the skeptical ATS staffers.

mpeake--
He's been starting new threads dealing with religion at BTS, where he claims to be a "born-again Christian". All of these people seem to believe that aliens are simply disembodied devilish creatures, and just as endemic to our planet as ourselves.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
It looks like the number forty six on your back,does this relate to total openess to society in the year 2046 of aliens.Or is this #46 implant patient?

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
What a cheap shot, mocking those with ideas you think are inconceivable, with short, flippant, arrogant, derogatory remarks and no elaboration whatever. Your comments are as worthless to me as mine to you. You don't even know how to be funny. And it wasn't necessary to waste all that server memory space by duplicating the photo, just to try and sound clever and maybe get a round of applause from the skeptical ATS staffers.

mpeake--
He's been starting new threads dealing with religion at BTS, where he claims to be a "born-again Christian". All of these people seem to believe that aliens are simply disembodied devilish creatures, and just as endemic to our planet as ourselves.

C'mon now, no need for flamming...

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   
In the first place, I honestly felt my message was inadequately dealt with, second, I expressed this feeling in a very civil manner, and third, it's not for you to go around describing anybody's actions as "flaming" (long A; rhymes with "naming") unless your rank has been promoted, but I see you're just lowly rank-and-file like the rest of us. Last and least, my dear Maggie, I eagerly look forward to listening to your viewpoints concerning the abovementioned atrocity. Did you read the story?

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   
is coddling the fantasy that she's getting abducted helpful ?

Since she didn't answer any of my questions about the window latches etc, I concluded there must be a normal explanation for whats going on. I mentioned in a previous post a friend of mine used to cut himself...long story...I just wanted to throw in my 2 cents, and I don;t always have time to post what I want to.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Lysergic said, "First I heard of aliens biting people." So I quoted this because it reminded me of a certain case involving such a thing, and I included a photograph of the bite and a link to the story. My purpose was to show Lysergic that people have been bitten by aliens. Now you seem to be suggesting that my purpose was to encourage the author of the thread to believe that she's being kidnapped by extraterrestrial visitors, which is false. It could also be
1) a psychotic's self-inflicted wounds
2) evidence of torture
3) evidence of a nasty round of sadomasochism
4) evidence of the use of cupping glasses
5) a skin disease
6) ectoparasites
7) insect bites
8) mystical stigmata
9) body art, or
10) a weird joke.
I don't see how we can choose any one item from this list and wave it about and shout that we've solved the riddle.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
You know, I fairly recently have been having blurry pictures in my mind of some not very nice, very scary greys pop up in my head. They tower over me so I'm thinking this must be a repressed image in my head from my distant childhood. You see, at the time we lived in quite rural setting when I was a child. There was a large, marsh type swamp area among a forest in our backyard. And while I'm trying to logically work this out, like I'm just hallucinating all these things in my head, I'm not ruling out a close encounter with aliens. It seems like since birth, I've always felt slightly disconnected from the human race. My mother would often tell me I used to just play all by myself away from all the other children in the preschool she used to send me to. God I wish I could be given some answers.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
You know, I fairly recently have been having blurry pictures in my mind of some not very nice, very scary greys pop up in my head. They tower over me so I'm thinking this must be a repressed image in my head from my distant childhood.

Why must it be a repressed image ? Myabe you spend too much time reading about lizards and greys ?

what happened to the original poster ? When is the next 10 days after the period cycle going to happen ? Don't leave us hanging !

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
It looks like the number forty six on your back,does this relate to total openess to society in the year 2046 of aliens.Or is this #46 implant patient?

I thought the number was 42. I guess I was quite wrong.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join