It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

was he taken?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 11:01 AM
link   
My friend, had a really wierd thing happen to him a while ago! He was driving home from my house about 1am ... the next day he asked me what time did he leave, i told him 1am..i remember the time due to the fact there was a program i wanted to watch had just finished at 1 am...
i asked him why...he told me that he got home around 2.30am ..he lives 10 min away from me..he went on to say that he had a strange thing happen..he was driving one min and looked at the time it was 1.04am. then he realized that he was on the wrong road..he looked at the time again and it was 2.25ish...he assumed that the clock in his car was wrong, untill he got home and looked at the time 2.30....then went on to wonder how the hell he got on that wrong road...
and where did the time go??

[Edited on 29-7-2003 by asala]

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The first time this happend to me was approximately four weeks ago. My wife and I didn't lose a couple of hours, we lost a whole day. We remember the morning time, but after that...nothing. This happend on a Monday and on Tuesday we both swore it was Monday, we didn't say 'is today monday' we knew it should have been Monday but it was really Tuesday. I cannot even account for my lost time, I KNOW I lost a day. I'm not saying I was abducted or anything like that, It's just wierd to lose a whole day.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 11:21 AM
link   
strange that you both lost that day together! i mean i have heard of worm holes, a invisable time thing..i dont no much about it though!

did anything happen that was strange the day b4?
maybe a wierd feeling or something.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 11:37 AM
link   
No, nothing out of the ordinary at all. No weird feelings, no strange visitors, no weird phone calls. I have tried to figure it out but never come up with anything.

I really don't know what happend to your friend either. It could have been self-induced-hypnosis that put him into a subconscious state. Is he usually up late at night? Did he know the road that he found himself on? If he blanked out at 1:05 (he had to blank out within ten minutes of leaving) and found himself on a different road at 2:25 I would think he must have been only 5 minutes away since he got home at 2:30. He could have even started falling asleep and his subcconscoius mind pulled him over while he slept, but according to the times and story he was still driving when he 'came to'. Then why did it not take so long to get home if he was supposedly driving for over an hour? Need more info.

[Edited on 29-7-2003 by 29MV29]

ID

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 01:53 PM
link   
It is possible that he was driving around the neighborhood and not necessarily away from his house. Therefore he could have gotten home fast once he came to again. Also I would imagine that in this state he would not have driven at a normal rate of speed. Though this could very well be paranormal in origin it may also be possible that our brains at times simply malfunction. This could be just that a malfunction like a skip in a CD. I really wish there was a witness to your friend driving so we could get information from another source. I have at times noticed very small lapses in type say 20 min. tops who is to say this is not a similar thing but more severe? This could happen quite often but we just shrug it off when it is a small amount of time.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 02:19 PM
link   
No friggin way... it's 3:08 now... and I looked at the clock just a few hours ago and it said 12:14...

just kidding.

Well... was he driving on a circular road (like around the neighborhood) cuz it'd be easy to zone out at 1am and just keep circling... a better way to tell would be to check his fuel consumption...ask him if he remembers how much gas he had when he left. An hour and a half of driving should consume a noticable ammount of fuel in most cars (that'd be something like 1/8 of a tank in my car.) If he lost 1.5 hours worth of fuel, then he wasn't taken... if he isn't missing any fuel... he was... that or he just stopped driving for a while and the started back up and 'came to'.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Good idea's every one!! i will have to ask him more questions....the fuel one is good.. never thought of that

i will get back to you when i know more...
also the self hypnosis ...again very possible...

also i am sure he has said he has had other strange things happen ill have to get him to sign up and tell you for himself.....Watch this space

top topics

join