It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Symbols on U.S. Currency...more than just coincidence?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eyeofhorus
It's true. Sometimes things aren't more than they seem.

It is like saying to someone thet the golden "M" in the Mc. Donalds logo means mason. Sometimes it is just the first letter of the company's name.

13=13 colonies
It makes the most sense out of any solid concrete evidence posted on this board.

There is lots of occult symbolism for the golden M (13th letter by the way), The 13 colonies thing was/is symbolic as well.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePunisher
There is lots of occult symbolism for the golden M (13th letter by the way), The 13 colonies thing was/is symbolic as well.

Well thank you for sharing that brilliant wisdom Punisher. You've completely cleared up the mystery. I'll sleep much better now since I know the truth. How can I ever thank you.

I'm really glad for you that you made that worthless post wrap-around to TWO lines, otherwise a moderator (who's never contributed to this or any recent threads in this section) would dock you 20 points!

Trust me! It hurts. I was saving those points so Mom could have that operation she's needed.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
What the importance of King Solomon to your organization?

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guy Kawasaki
What the importance of King Solomon to your organization?

The Symbolic Degrees of Freemasonry (Entered Apprentice, Fellow Craft and Master Mason) are founded on the story of the building of King Solomon's Temple in the Hebrew Scriptures (called by some "the Old Testament") Some of the York Rite and some of the Scottish Rite degrees continue the story of the Temple of Solomon.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak
Sebatwerk said it best. The Seal of Solomon (not the "star of David") has been placed on some Masonic edifices, but only in reference to King Solomon, to whom Masonry (note that it's Masonr-RY..not Mason-ARY...there's no such word as "Masonary") traces it's traditional history (also note: "traditional" means "we made this up, but we did so to teach certain things") But the "star of David" as you call it it NOT part of regular Masonic symbolism. ....just a deep respect for King Solomon (the son of King David and builder of the Temple)

And don't forget that every lodge is a representation of King Solomon's temple. THAT is why some lodges have that symbol on them.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Thanks. Footnote: if I continue to ask questions to you Sebatwerk, can you refrain from using the caps lock when you feel you must emphasize a word, as if I can't accurately derive tone from your writing?

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Thanks. Footnote: if I continue to ask questions to you Sebatwerk, can you refrain from using the caps lock when you feel you must emphasize a word, as if I can't accurately derive tone from your writing?

Sorry, can I use italics?

Didn't mean to seem like I was yelling, just emphasizing. Emphasis on certain words adds more depth to a conversation, dontcha think?

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   
No. Back to the symbolism. The symbol in question could mean: the pyramid is a symbol of the ascent to knowledge, the masses housed from foundation below just under the tip. The All Seeing Eye is just that - those with all the knowledge.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   

No. Back to the symbolism. The symbol in question could mean: the pyramid is a symbol of the ascent to knowledge, the masses housed from foundation below just under the tip. The All Seeing Eye is just that - those with all the knowledge.

Actually the All-seeing-eye is a symbol for GOD. I thought that was pretty obvious.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   
How do you stipulate God?

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   

How do you stipulate God?

What are you asking? How I assume that the all-seeing-eye is a symbol for God? Read any book on symbolism. An All-seeing-eye has been a symbol for Deity in MANY civilizations. It's obvious that the Pyramid under the all-seeing-eye is "One nation, under God".

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   
No it is not obvious. The word God must be defined.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   

No it is not obvious. The word God must be defined.

Argh! OK, it's the symbol for DEITY.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Could be. Could be Horus, the Sun God of Egypt. That Eye was added in 1937.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Could be. Could be Horus, the Sun God of Egypt. That Eye was added in 1937.

Like I said, MANY civilizations have used an eye as a symbol for a deity, including the Ancient Egyptians with the eye of horus. And we have the all-seeing-eye above the pyramid, "One nation, under God".

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Good call seb, "one nation under god" very symbolic, of the whole picture actually...makes sense to me.

@ Guy
As far as god goes, god is whatever you make it. The symbol of god, is in fact a symbol of a diety, who would obviously have to be all seeing and all knowing. The fact that knowledge of the unverse is infinte would explain the raised capstone, which would symbolize our inabilty as humans to obtain all the knowledge of the universe. Our country is symbolic of the country that is in endless pursuit of this knowledge, ever climing to infinity, but never able to touch. Like a tangent function approaching Pi/2. (also reviewing tripple integrals and transforms right now, hooray finals, hence the calculus jargon)

[edit on 10-5-2005 by Eyeofhorus]

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 03:03 AM
link   
"13=13 colonies
It makes the most sense"

But that their came to be 13 colonies was no accident! How can it be treated like it is the root symbolism, when IT was chosen for symbolism itself!

Seems a little ridiculous once you realize they coulda called it the 12 or 14 colonies, merely based on whether Carolina is one colony, or Massachusetts should be counted as 2 instead. I mean, but then THAT would make sense.

The Golden Arches...

Yeah, there is nothing to the name at all:
of either Solomon or McDonalds Restaurants!

Ronald... Hmm, why is that significant? Where have I heard that before? Anagram time!
Ray Kroc, the founder of McDonald's
O, check-out demand for Ronald's fry.

McDonalds Restaurants
Uncle Sam's standard rot.

Solomon
Sol____Moon
aka Sun and moon, clearly the name is as symbolic as it is literal.

And last of all,(again, answer is in the anagram)
Why did the chicken cross the road?
The kock crowed: "It's hard, dishy hen!

(Dishy is Chiefly British Slang. Good-looking; attractive. And you know I blame the British for most anagrams... And i had to mispell Male chicken to have it appear, although the anagram has it correct)

[edit on 10-5-2005 by akilles]

[edit on 10-5-2005 by akilles]

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Mcdonald's new advertizing slogan, as maddox (maddox.xmission.com-humor site, pretty funny of you don't mind sarcasm) points out:

I'm lovin' it

when spelled out properly as:

I am loving it

When rearranged:

ailing vomit

Now that is one anagram I beleieve in..

What are you saying akilles? u saying that there are secret symbols inthese words, or a system of doublespeak? Come on out and say it. I Have looked at this same kind of "phenomena" and realized that it is simply probability coming back to bite us.

Look at it this way. There are 26 letters in the alphabet (divided by two is 13, eerie...) if you form a sentence using ten different letters that is just under a third of the letters in the alphabet, and chances are that more than likely unless the word is rythym you have used some vowels. Wow could it be possible to spell just about anything if your vocabulary was versed enough? The beauty of word games, understood by so few, yet, speaking in symbols, is a lost art form.

Some things you say are hard to look past, the solomon thing for instance. And the ties to male and female (represented by sun and moon) and the perfect balance. How the masons hold much symbology in the idea of solomons temple.

Is the actual spelling of the name symbolic of the message he and his temple represent? The perfect temple, the divine union, the ties to the symbolism of the male and female?

[edit on 10-5-2005 by Eyeofhorus]

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
"13=13 colonies
It makes the most sense"

But that their came to be 13 colonies was no accident! How can it be treated like it is the root symbolism, when IT was chosen for symbolism itself!

WHATEVER you say, Akilles. I salute you, for being the most ridiculous and absurd person on thos forum. That's saying A LOT, considering you have conpetition from the likes for MrNECROS and All-Seeing-Eye!

That there were 13 colonies is no accident!?!? It's not, there were 13 colonies for MANY reasons, including political and economic. But if you think that 13 colonies were established to try to symbolize something that doesnt even exist (as has been estabbished before, the number 13 is important only to you), then you're only fooling yourself.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
Solomon
Sol____Moon
aka Sun and moon, clearly the name is as symbolic as it is literal.

Its really three names for the God of Sun:

"Sol - Om - On" refers to the Sun in three different languages.

You were close.

[edit on 10/5/05 by Souljah]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join