It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Symbols on U.S. Currency...more than just coincidence?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I've read Morals and Dogma by Albert Pike.

And why am I a fundamentalist because I belive that Christianity is the only way to salvation - for anyone who is willing to recieve it (no-one is beyond saving. Not Freemasons or anybody)

Please can you direct me to where in the bible Jesus says "In my fathers house there are many dwelling places"?

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guy Kawasaki
"...let me get this straight...you can't spell, you're to lazy use a dictionary and you're an authority on Freemasonry."

It should be, "you're TOO lazy." BWA HA HA HA HA HA.

BWA Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Thanks Guy Kawasaki.

You're right. Sometimes the fine Merlot and crisp cigar overwhelm my ability to type.

...I still stand by what I said, though.....not much credibility a person who's TOO TOO TOO TOO lazy to do any real research or even THINK for himself, now is there?

[edit on 14-5-2005 by senrak]

[edit on 15-5-2005 by intrepid]

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ediblejon
I've read Morals and Dogma by Albert Pike.

Congratulations.

And why am I a fundamentalist because I belive that Christianity is the only way to salvation -

I believe you just answered your own question., there jonny 'ol boy.

for anyone who is willing to recieve it (no-one is beyond saving. Not Freemasons or anybody)

What a relief! For a moment I thought you were going to tell me that I'd wasted the 27 years that I've been a Trinitarian Christian.

Please can you direct me to where in the bible Jesus says "In my fathers house there are many dwelling places"?

I'm surprised you've never heard that, but I'll be glad to direct you.

John 14:2

HOWEVER many fundamentalists believe that the "authorized" King James Version (authorized by King James, by the way) is the ONLY Bible and it says "In my Father's house there are many MANSIONS"

My particular faith utilizes the New Revised Standard Version, including the Deuterocanonical Books . . .sometimes called the "Apocrypha" but generally rejected by closed-minded fundamentalists.

Any other questions? I'll be glad to help you all I can.

Regards,

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
And as if a complicated power structure (freemasonry) was as simply as is made out by rank and file members, think people.

[edit on 14-5-2005 by ThePunisher]

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePunisher
And as if a complicated power structure (freemasonry) was as simply as is made out by rank and file members, think people.

Can you describe this 'complicated power structure' for us? How does it work? What is it comprised of. We have given you guys a very specific and detailed description of how the masonic fraternity works. But if you know something I don't, please share it with us.

And by the way, all members of Freemasonry, except lodge officers, can be considered 'rank and file' members.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Senrak:

...I still stand by what I said, though.....not much credibility a person who's...

Your insecurity prevails - we are joyful that you still stand by what you said. You also forgot a preposition in the above garbage: "credibility IN a..." Since, according to your logic, people who make grammatical errors are implicated as not being credible, therefore you are not credible by your own hand. At the least you are lazy and an authority on Freemasonry.

BWA HA HA HA HA HA.

[edit on 14-5-2005 by Guy Kawasaki]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Your insecurity prevails - we are joyful that you still stand by what you said. You also forgot a preposition in the above garbage: "credibility IN a..." Since, according to your logic, people who make grammatical errors are implicated as not being credible, therefore you are not credible by your own hand. At the least you are lazy and an authority on Freemasonry.

Do you have nothing better to contribute to ATS than petty insults? At least while Senrak corrects grammatical errors, he simultaneously gives us factual information on the subject of Freemasonry and helps us in our constant struggle to deny ignorance.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I have a psychological response algorithim. You guys coformed beautifully. The exercise has shown how simple eliciting repsonses out of people is.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Dudes, this discussion is like, soooo heavy, and totally like...blowing my mind.

Mason this, mason that, someone please hit me with a wiffle-ball bat.

I think I might start up a thread entitled: "ATS grammar school, and other petty nonsense." But then again, my teachers didnt lern me good enuf to put all dem squiggly lines together to make dem sentances.

What we have established so far:
The symbol does not have any direct correlation to masonry.
The symbol may however be part of the illuminati (not involving masonry, but some important folks who happen to be masons.)
The true maning of the phrases in latin, as well as the picture/illustration must be viewed in context.
The author's intent/inspiration is the key to the meaning of the symbol.
People like to point out grammar mistakes.

Oh and if anyone is bored, I didn't read back over this one, might be some typos.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 03:39 AM
link   
If anyone is interested in numerology and the meaning of 13 visit www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Also see this on THE 13 SATANIC ILLUMINATI BLOODLINES at www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

And Sebatwerk, here you are once again, hurting the conversation, not helping. Why do you never ask questions? Why are you always feel the need to reject other's ideas? The only thing I've seen you do here is dispell conspiracy theories. We'll never get to the bottom of all of this if we can't get past the fact that TRUTH HURTS!

[edit on 15-5-2005 by Enigmatic Debris]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enigmatic Debris
And Sebatwerk, here you are once again, hurting the conversation, not helping. Why do you never ask questions? Why are you always feel the need to reject other's ideas? The only thing I've seen you do here is dispell conspiracy theories. We'll never get to the bottom of all of this if we can't get past the fact that TRUTH HURTS!

The only thing that hurts is the ignorance that leads people to make claims and belt out slander without the slightest shred of conclusive evidence. No sir, only ASSUMPTIONS, based on heresay and circumstance, hurt. They hurt the very essence of a fair and balanced look at the issues, the very meaning of a fair trial.

[edit on 15-5-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Oh Sebatwerk, you are the all seeing eye. You have all the answers for us citizens of the 21st century. We respect you.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Originally posted by Enigmatic Debris

The only thing that hurts is the ignorance that leads people to make claims and belt out slander without the slightest shred of conclusive evidence. No sir, only ASSUMPTIONS, based on heresay and circumstance, hurt. They hurt the very essence of a fair and balanced look at the issues, the very meaning of a fair trial.

[edit on 15-5-2005 by sebatwerk]

Define for me please, what you consider conclusive evidence.

Isn't evidence just that. Evidence. Of which there are three kinds. The kind we are all most familliar with, circumstantial evidence, then there is physical evidence (finger prints, weapon, DNA, etc) followed by testimonial evidence.

You want proof? why not ask your president for proof of WMD's in Iraq, or maybe you could find out for me please Bush's millitary service record. If you ask the gevernment nicely, proof can be fabricated on a CIA printer, and instead of sending it to you, they'll just send you to Iraq instead to fight thier war.

Physical evidence
This kind of evidence rarely if ever presents itself on conspiracy forum. It is mostly assumed the this Illuminati, would destroy any physical evidence if smart. Especially if they were trying to take over the world. You are a smart guy seb, but you fail to see this point. Logically there should be no physical evidence. So if you are waiting for physical evidence regarding the connection of these societies to an illuminati, then I suggest you take up beard-growing, an efficient use of all the time.

Testemonial evidence.
This is usually testimonies of witnesses, victims, or defendants. Must test the credibility of witness, establish wether they benefit from perjuring thmselves. The quality and usefulness is questionable, due to what, where, and when the witness saw/was/at what time.

Circumstantial
Comes up in mafia cases, where defendent is overwhelmingly connected with organize crime, yet the evidence to obtain a conviction is not present. Circumstantial evidence are thoeries, which use factions of the above two types of evidence. The difference is there was no direct witness (i.e. heard bangings, etc.) and thus you cannot judge beyond the shadow of all doubt guilt. Yet guilty verdics are sometimes rendered on circumstantial evidence when no other eveidence is present.

So there you have it seb, Guy, Debris. I believe that there is a point at which all the research and rooting though the crummy websites, doesn't prove the connection, but basically points in one direction. There is a point at which you just cannot deny the connections, where coincidence seems statistically unfavorable. This is where we must ask, "maybe I should consider this, at least for a second"

Oh, and Guy, Sebatstroke? Come on dude, let's not resort to name calling, it definitely doesn't help your case.

[edit on 15-5-2005 by Eyeofhorus]

[edit on 15-5-2005 by Eyeofhorus]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Can you describe this 'complicated power structure' for us? How does it work? What is it comprised of. We have given you guys a very specific and detailed description of how the masonic fraternity works. But if you know something I don't, please share it with us.

And by the way, all members of Freemasonry, except lodge officers, can be considered 'rank and file' members.

I think there will be people or groups operating through masonry above the rules you describe, if we look through basic history this has been shown to happen.

[edit on 15-5-2005 by ThePunisher]

[edit on 15-5-2005 by ThePunisher]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I think there will be people or groups operating through masonry above the rules you describe, if we look through basic history this has been shown to happen.

Punisher, that's been well-established here. "Operating THROUGH Masonry" not Masonry ITSELF doing these things. Certainly there are bad-apples, but it doesn't make MASONRY bad, just because someone uses it for nefarious purposes.

If you cannot see the difference, I'm sorry...

[edit on 15-5-2005 by senrak]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

Punisher, that's been well-established here. "Operating THROUGH Masonry" not Masonry ITSELF doing these things. Certainly there are bad-apples, but it doesn't make MASONRY bad, just because someone uses it for nefarious purposes.

If you cannot see the difference, I'm sorry...

[edit on 15-5-2005 by senrak]

Are you saying that people use freemasonry for nefarious purposes? If so, has it been occuring since the establishment of the craft? Is freemasonry roadway for nefarious activiteis? IMO, it is and the evidence is overwhelming, but it isn't worth posting cause it's been posted and posted etc, etc.... and masons keep defending their "roadway for nefarious activities", er, I mean craft.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by notmindcontrolled
Are you saying that people use freemasonry for nefarious purposes? If so, has it been occuring since the establishment of the craft? Is freemasonry roadway for nefarious activiteis? IMO, it is and the evidence is overwhelming, but it isn't worth posting cause it's been posted and posted etc, etc.... and masons keep defending their "roadway for nefarious activities", er, I mean craft.

I'm saying SOME people have. Such behaviour is neither taught nor condoned by the CRAFT. Those are facts, your opinion of it means little in comparison.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Senrak:

You seem to be oversimplifying the situation. Saying there are only a few bad apples contributes nothing. You aren't saying anything but recycling an old idiom. How do you define bad apples? Construction workers who joined that got caught smoking pot? Doing rails of blow? Robbing a bank? Or, conspiracy against civilization and unsavoury business practice?

Analogy: There were a few bad apples in the Sally Anne charity organization of BC. Course that says nothing really. The fact is that the people who sign the checks used hundreds of thousands of donated dollars to renovate their houses and buy material goods. These people, obviously, more than represent the organization and thus this organization becomes unsavoury.

At the risk of stirring the pot, there were a few bad apples in the Nazi regime among many well intentioned. Of course, bad apples here means murderers. Those people more than reperesent Nazism and thus Nazism becomes evil.

Define bad apples...

[edit on 15-5-2005 by Guy Kawasaki]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Senrak:

You seem to be oversimplifying the situation.
[snip]
Define bad apples...

What "situation" is that? Does a "situation" really exist? At least one that's of concern to non-Masons? It must, there are certainly a lot of non-Masons who seem to be worried about it.

"Bad apples" are those who use their membership in the Masonic Order (or ANY organization) to further their own agendas. i.e. nefarious activities. Therefore it's those particular INDIVIDUALS who are bad and NOT Masonry itself, which is a noble institution.

I'm sorry if that's too simple for you to comprehend.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I don't know how anyone can defend this, IT'S WRITTEN BY A 32 DEGREE MASON!!!!!!!!

So, there isn't a 33rd degree huh?

Ever wonder about 9-11? This is your answer, ORDER OUT OF CHAOS!!!

Official imagery from their own websites, too!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join