It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Symbols on U.S. Currency...more than just coincidence?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
It seems a bit silly and redundant to me to get on a thread and post a reply saying that you are tired of discussing something over and over. In the old days we would call this an oxymoron, but in more recent dialect, we call it being a jerk. If you are so sick and tired of discussing the symbolism on a dollar bill, then the solution is relatively a simple one, don't reply to the thread. If it angers you to the point of talking to people like that, then just don't read it, and talk to your doctor about Xanax.

You must get a REAL kick out of insulting me, cuz you seem to do it all the time. I don't know exactly what I did to make you dislike me and insult me as many times as you have, but I assure you that there is no good reason for your conduct.

Now, with that out of the way, I would invite you to show me where in my posts I claimed that I was sick and tired of talking about the symbolism on the one dollar bill. The fact of the matter is that I never said such a thing. The only thing I DID say is that I am sick and tired of people who slander Freemasonry, hence the reason why I correct their misinformation. But I never said I was sick of talking about it.

So maybe I'm not as much of a jerk as you think

[edit on 7-5-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
The star of david (Jewish) is represantation of the male species,the five point (Islam) is represantation of the female....figure it out don't let all what you read and hear fool you.

Without a male and a female life can't be reproduced ,so as religion seprates us HUMAN's in time we'll not be able to reproduced since the symbols are the keys as in Bal, the god of fertility stands in Washighnton D.C why so?

So kool you learned the symbols on the seal ,now what???? What exactlly are you getting from knowing that?

Dig deeper and find out why religions don't get along?

And the true purpose behind religion,.

(If you can't keep people together, as in marriage we will not be a happy family)

Seek knowledge and heres a start:

heres a hint 365 days in a year....360 is a circle of knowledge so apply this to your five senses and maybe you'll leap in intelligences and gain the 6th sense......

Did I mention 9 is the nine months to bring life foward!!!

Hey, duh...don't the mason use that as a sacraed symbol???

well, Anyways this isn't a thread for me, just the right time for this, besides I am not looking to get wacked so that's......... that

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndSEED
Did I mention 9 is the nine months to bring life foward!!!

Hey, duh...don't the mason use that as a sacraed symbol???

What are you referring to? 9 months? Masons don't use anything like that as a symbol. Also, symbols are not "sacred".

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
But I never said I was sick of talking about it.

Right, and I never said I was talking to, or about you did I? Your right in assuming that I don't like you, but that has nothing to do with my post which was directed to the people that actually said they were tired of discussing it. I'm flattered though.

"Paranoia will destroy ya!"

Meanwhile in the relevant real world thread here...
This is an interesting pic...

Sacred Geometry, and a little zionism.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   

The "O" is a bit off-sides there...so it would appear that someone (with a LOT of spare time on their hands) made that whole silly thing up. It actually looks like it's pointing to the "D" ...which means (if you rearrange the letters...another point to prove it's made-up silly childish BS) it really spells...DAMNS

Hmmm. I see conspiracy afoot. A curse word on our Dollar Bill! WHO KNOWS what lies hidden on the $5... more to come

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Senrak when are the hidden symbols discussed in freemasonry?.

[edit on 7-5-2005 by ThePunisher]

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePunisher

They're not, because there are no hidden symbols in Freemasonry. All symbols are clearly explained during the lectures after a degree.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
But I never said I was sick of talking about it.

Right, and I never said I was talking to, or about you did I? Your right in assuming that I don't like you, but that has nothing to do with my post which was directed to the people that actually said they were tired of discussing it. I'm flattered though.

"Paranoia will destroy ya!"

Meanwhile in the relevant real world thread here...
This is an interesting pic...

Oh please, buddy! Everyone here knows you were talking directly to me and callinng me a jerk. You're not fooling anyone with your childish games.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePunisher

WOW! Six "edits" to get to that question?

"hidden" symbols are NEVER discussed in Freemasonry. Sebatwerk has already said it but it bears repeating. The symbols of EVERY degree are explained IN the conferring of the degree and are available for study (in print) by ANYONE. Pick up a 2 Volume copy of Albert Mackey & Chas. McClenachan's "Encyclopedia of Freemasonry" (there were hundreds of thousands of them printed and sold...and they're readily available from used book-sellers across the country. They are a really GOOD source for Masonic symbols which are discussed at length in those books. Also Coil's Encyclopedia of Freemasonry (available NEW from Macoy Publishing in Virgina) (www.macoy.com)...I think, but a Google search will turn them up.

The Supreme Council, 33d Degree in D.C. also has a web-site that sells several books on ALL the symbols of the Scottish Rite (1st - 33rd Degree)

There are many others....

Regards,

Senrak

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   

WOW! Six "edits" to get to that question?

Senrak and Sebatwerk:

I assume you two are freemasons. If you stare at that above quote it is no less "childish" as you keep recycling than what you accuse others of on this thread. In that way, I am upset because I have lost faith in Masons on this thread and come here just to get updated on the current debates but don't expect much in terms of answers.

Sebatwerk, you said:

What are you referring to? 9 months? Masons don't use anything like that as a symbol. Also, symbols are not "sacred".

If you are referring to the star of David, then you are mistaken. The Freemasons building downtown here has a Star of David on it: it is actually neon blue and glows at night.

As for the symbolism on the American Dollar bill, there is obviously something more to it, and I use inference to the best explanation. That pyramid is almost cryptic and as far as I know has nothing to do with American culture. Canadian money is a good example. On our 5 dollar bill, we have people playing ice hockey outside, a statement of our youth. On our 1 dollar coin, we have a loonie, our national bird. Unfortunately, we also have the Queen pasted on there.

[edit on 7-5-2005 by Guy Kawasaki]

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guy Kawasaki

Senrak and Sebatwerk:

I assume you two are freemasons.

Yes. Otherwise my signature wouldn't say "notorious Freemason" and have the notation that I'm a Past Master of my Masonic Lodge, a 32nd Degree Scottish Rite Mason and a Knight Commander of the Court of Honour of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry.

If you stare at that above quote it is no less "childish" as you keep recycling than what you accuse others of on this thread. In that way, I am upset because I have lost faith in Masons on this thread

aww...that breaks my heart. I really cherished the "faith" you had in us.

and come here just to get updated on the current debates but don't expect much in terms of answers.

I didn't see any questions....just statements.

If you are referring to the star of David, then you are mistaken. The Freemasons building downtown here has a Star of David on it: it is actually neon blue and glows at night.

Maybe so...but NOWHERE in Masonic ritual or otherwise does it say "the symbolism of the Star of David is...." The Star of David (actually the "Seal of Solomon" is sometimes used on Masonic edifices and in Masonic publications in reference to King Solomon...who's legend figures importantly into Masonry...but not his "seal"

As for the symbolism on the American Dollar bill, there is obviously something more to it,

Perhaps. But it's not Masonic....and what does it prove? To whom is the symbolism important? Does it hold some hidden code? If so...they've done a good job hiding it....no one knows what it means.

and I use inference to the best explanation. That pyramid is almost cryptic and as far as I know has nothing to do with American culture.

Nor Masonic culture...which originated in England.

Canadian money is a good example. On our 5 dollar bill, we have people playing ice hockey outside, a statement of our youth. On our 1 dollar coin, we have a loonie, our national bird. Unfortunately, we also have the Queen pasted on there.

all of which is a good example of nothing that has to do with Masonry.

[edit on 7-5-2005 by Guy Kawasaki]

[edit on 7-5-2005 by senrak]

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   

As for the symbolism on the American Dollar bill, there is obviously something more to it, and I use inference to the best explanation. That pyramid is almost cryptic and as far as I know has nothing to do with American culture.

Senrak said it best, but here's a bit more:

I don't think that the symbolism on the dollar bill is OBVIOUSLY more than meets the eye. The symbols are pretty self-explanatory. The pyramid has always been a symbol of civilization. And the unfinished pyramid, with 13 steps, stands for the 13 original colonies, but they are unfinished to show that the country is still growing. VERY obvious symbolism. Nothing hidden.

And by the way, if you don't like us masons simply because we refute all the junk that gets discussed here on this forum, well.. too bad. I will keep telling the truth and keep calling people out when I see them lying and slandering Freemasonry. That simple. If you don't like it, get over it.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I agree and I never ever meant to imply that the symbol on the dollar bill was associated with Freemasonary. I don't know much about Freemasonary and would not make any claims about it. Senrak: as for your questions about the symbol, I am asking the same questions. I don't know and I am not buying what the treasury board says about it full stop. Not that I don't consider it, though.

But you guys have both assumed that I am trying to associate the symbolism on the dollar bill to Masonary, which I am not.

Sebatwerk: your "self-explanatory" is laughable. How would I know just from looking at it that it represents civilization and the 13 colonies, unfinished?

What is your source for your comments as to the meaning of the symbol? It should be noted clearly that I am not implying something evil either. I DON'T KNOW.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Here are a couple of interesting sites:

www.truthorfiction.com...

www.state.gov...

Enjoy, the pdf is 25 pages of seal info (which is where most of the symbolism lies).

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The new dollar bills came out in 1998.

So I guess that makes it the beginning of the Tribulation, if you believe in that kind of thing.

3 and a half years after 1998, we had September 11. And we see the figure 3 and a half years figure prominently in (significant prophetic) parts of the Bible. Specifically, they mention 42 months (aka 36 months plus 6, 3 years, 6 months)

The new dollar bills, folded in the shape of a Pentagon, reveal quite a lot about what was to happen in 42 months time.

And, this could all be coincidence. Could be.

Did I mention the CIA is moving their headquarters out of Langley, and into Colorado? Nothing to worry about here, people.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Sebatwerk: your "self-explanatory" is laughable. How would I know just from looking at it that it represents civilization and the 13 colonies, unfinished?

I have a book here at home titled "The Illustrated Book of Signs and Symbols" where all of the above is explained. There's also a site on the internet that explains this, let me see if I can find it...

www.niehs.nih.gov...

Here's another good one:

www.breakthechain.org...

Anyway, I just fail to see how anything nefarious or evil can be made out of symbols that are so easily and obviously explained. Only people who are TRYING to make something out of it actually "see" something more than the obvious. Like I've said before, it's like staring at the clouds and making out all kinds of familiar objects. In a design as complex as a dollar bill, there's bound to be certain occurrences that were unintended.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I will check out those links. Sebatwerk: I think you are doing something I find North Americans to do often - haste to a generalization and cling to it. While I agree with what you say to a point, I am very open to it going further.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by akilles

Did I mention the CIA is moving their headquarters out of Langley, and into Colorado? Nothing to worry about here, people.

I live in Colorado and of course I haven't heard of any movement of the CIA to CO. If it is not too much trouble, can you please tell me where you got this info, I would be interested in reading the report.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
!

[edit on 8-5-2005 by NeonHelmet]

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeonHelmet
LM US: Acquires Rothschild Asset Management (Singapore) 2004-01-02 09:02 (New York)

LEGG MASON INC ("LM-BHDNPX3")
- Acquires Rothschild Asset Management (Singapore)

What is the point of this?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join