It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming World Religion

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
It is Babalon.

Courtesy of Aleister Crowley (Therion 666), Jack Parsons (the Rocket Man), and the southwest desert of New Mexico (Roswell = Ra's Well)

Oh yeah....and the Lizard King of Route 66!

It worked.

Like a charm.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonlike
It depends on the different angle you are looking at things... and the concept anti-Christ. An example, if you accept the existence of the ''White brotherhood of Babylon'', i am using a name given by David Icke, then you will believe that everything written in the religious texts is false, shifted and corrupted and... in reverse. To elucidate myself, swastica is considered to be a symbolof unity by phoenicians, the ultimate rivals of the ''serpents'', while swastica is considered to be a symbol of destruction...Considering that, the anti-Christ should be a person offensive for those inside the brotherhood and not for us...

I would like to point out here that the Swastik is still considered one of the holiest symbols in my part of the world, the Nazi link not withstanding.

You will find it prominently displayed outside all places of worship. It is drawn in front and one the gate of every new establishment, house, place of business etc. Housewives regularly draw it on the doors of their houses.

So this point of this so called 'white brotherhood of babylon' spreading misinformation about the Swastik etc is moot, because it is a very small portion of the world that actually buys this argument of the Swastik being a symbol of destruction

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Exactly Puneetsg,
The same thing happens with the notion anti-Christ. It's a frame created by the white brotherhood for that man who will oppose them and so to stop him will send the ''Christ''====second coming. It will be a man from the brotherhood to bring again the plan for the new world order. It's in reverse.

PS: Unfortunatelly, there are many and many who consider Swastica a symbol of mass destruction...

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
yeah i get what you are trying o say dragon, but dont u find it ironic, seein as Christ was a 'brown' man

the whole idea of 'white supremacy' is quite ludacrous if you ask me. but that does not stop certain people from doing unimaginable harm to the world as a whole on the back of this idea.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
How can there be a one world religion when you have many native cultures such as the Yanomamo Indians? (explicit photo warning)

Do you think this type of culture is going to drop everything and embrace something foreign to them when they are already so distant from anything that resembles western culture??

I think that the one world religion is going to be the real return of Christ, but everyone is so evil that they will call it the anti-Christ.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
But that is the beauty of our free will!

God seeks not to control us but to let us decide....unfortunately at this point in time we can only agree on that which will save 'us'...and persecute the rest of 'them'...but the world is ONE. God is ONE.

Therefore whatever it takes to get us to agree...even if it seems evil on the outside - there is infinite Good hidden in God's evil. Man's 'good' is a selfish good at this point in time. God is for ALL of US...not just som of us. We all are som and so all soms are US.

All for ONE and ONE for all.
United we stand and divided we fall.

PEACE is a good thing. Regardless of what we think we need...God KNOWS what we need. He just does not force His will on us although make no mistake....God's will WILL be done. His Kingdom has come!!!

Just think of the 'antichrist' as Aunty Christ. It makes it a little bit easier to swallow.

(a spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down!)

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I believe the One World Religion is not coming, it is already here. And it has been here for thousands of years, whether or not it resides outside the scope of people's expectations or not.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join