It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming World Religion

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 07:21 PM
link   
There is a tremendous religious move in this nation, and it is not Islam, although Islamic "evangelists" or proselytizers are very active. But Islam is monotheistic, tracing its roots back to father Abraham (Ibrihim) and his descendants through the line of Ishmael rather than Isaac. No monotheistic religion will succeed as the coming world religion because the followers of monotheistic religions owe their full allegiance to one unseen, invisible Supreme Being. Such a religious fervor for a single Person called God is incompatible with globalism and the elitist rule which borders on a return to the divine right of kings and queens.

The new religion is as "new" as the tower of Babel and sprang out of early Sumerian, Babylonian and other pantheistic religions. Does the name "Gaia" or "Gaea" ring any bells? Probably not, since this nation was founded by Christians and deists who had more knowledge of the Bible than any other book of worship. Our heritage in the USA is that of the devoutly Christian Puritans and Pilgrims, although our Bill of Rights, when it is properly construed, gives all persons the freedom to worship who and what they please.

More : Link

It's not too late to read the Bible.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/3/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Whatever the new world religion may be, I don't see Islam and Christianity going anywhere so this 'world religion' doesn't pose a threat, to me.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Correct U_P!
The "Old Religions" i.e., Paganism, will be the New religion of Globalism IMHO. The monotheistic way will be subverted by one Man and worship to him alone.

Gaia= Earth mother and the worship thereof. Mother nature, wicca , polytheism, etc. will all blend into the comeback of Babylonian mysteries....

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 05:56 AM
link   
From what I know, New Age is pushed by EU which plays a great role in NWO.
Why? Because it is religion that allows them to have everybody in their control.
Think about it, NWO leaders will say that new age of prosperity and peace for human kind is coming, and New Age people want to hear things like that and will resist less than any other religion.
It is also in a way most tolerant religion, but unfortunately, most destructive religion in a spiritual way.. but don't worry, when NWO comes to biggest glory of its power, it will fall apart.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 06:04 AM
link   
The coming new religion will be all religions combined together as one body.
All religious people will have for themselves aplace of worship.........maybe a museum of things that they can remember......

The coming new religion will be set up by the Antichrist himself and will desire worship by all mankind!
It will be a system of beliefs that he will make himself as god......and whoever does not follow him will be killed or tortured for their true beliefs in the one true God , God whom is not of this world........the Religion that people seek wish to belong to will be set up by him.........he will offer all mankind all that they wish,be it miracles,money ,and whatever reasons for pleasing only their bodies and not their soul......he will require all of mankind to worship him alone and not God ........people will see this as pleasing and good for them and many will follow him because they will be deceived into believing him as being God come down to earth a second time.........

ok,Illmatic I know you dont believe in Jesus Christ as being The one who took flesh and became man, but when that time comes , we shall see what prophecy says about all this that is to happen.....no offence intended!
helen..

[Edited on 7/29/2003 by helen670]

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Megaquad
From what I know, New Age is pushed by EU which plays a great role in NWO.
Why? Because it is religion that allows them to have everybody in their control.
Think about it, NWO leaders will say that new age of prosperity and peace for human kind is coming, and New Age people want to hear things like that and will resist less than any other religion.
It is also in a way most tolerant religion, but unfortunately, most destructive religion in a spiritual way.. but don't worry, when NWO comes to biggest glory of its power, it will fall apart.

Agreed,Megaquad!
The U.N is also plays a part of the religious movement because they also do not fall under any religious category........They push the '''Peace'' talk movement and welcome new age ideas of modern times to fit in with their set of rules ........
Another important movement is the World Council Of Churches..........They are also part of the ''Peace'' movement to welcome ''New Age'' teachings!

Jesus Christ said that when you hear of ''Peace'' know that it will be close!
This is part of a prophecy that i have read on the coming of the Antichrist and the new Religion....

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Does the name "Gaia" or "Gaea" ring any bells?

Sure it does...Earth Mother, Goddess, etc. But, seeing as how this was the first known religion...I'd argue that it simply never went away in the first place.

However, I think you'll see a reverence for the Universe itself, becoming a dominant "religion", vs. the Earth Mother....

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Or if you want to go by Revelations the one world religon will be a false one under a false god either a Pagan one or Satan which will be lead by the false prophet during the last few years of Earth. Chirstians will be persecuted again, and then Armageddon.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Here's something else to think about....
Whose the only church today that claims all others fall under their authority?
Whose the only church today that claims they are the one true religion/church and also claims they can mandate of other churches of Christianity to unite under their banner?
You can answer those.......
You will be able to determine the "false church of Revelations"
The anti-christ is not necessarily a person or individual but perhaps a religious system.

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 29-7-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 11:43 AM
link   
seekerof:
2 John 1:7
Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist.
Catholic Church is not evil no matter what you think about it.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 11:48 AM
link   

seekerof:
2 John 1:7
Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist.
Catholic Church is not evil no matter what you think about it.

Mega........
How do you know I was eluding to the Catholic Church?
Secondly, "many deceivers" does not equal one individual as being the anti-christ....it say anyone "who do not acknowledge"....that could be millions...

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Mega........
How do you know I was eluding to the Catholic Church?
Secondly, "many deceivers" does not equal one individual as being the anti-christ....it say anyone "who do not acknowledge"....that could be millions...

Well, everyone hates Catholic Church, it is a conspiracy set up by NWO leaders.
And I hope I don't have to explain that RCC acknowledges all that about Jesus...

[Edited on 29-7-2003 by Megaquad]

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 01:12 PM
link   
So are you guys saying that any new religion that pops up in the future should be regarded as a tool of the NWO or the antichrist or whatever?? If so...why?

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670

and whoever does not follow him will be killed or tortured for their true beliefs in the one true God

And how will they know if we follow him or not ?

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Probably only catholics will be persecuted so you don't have to worry ..for now.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
Whatever the new world religion may be, I don't see Islam and Christianity going anywhere so this 'world religion' doesn't pose a threat, to me.

They will be soft and polite to seduce and catch as many into their net, but after that they will slowly and progressively bring in dogma and will go on a crusade to get rid of people who wont’ follow the new orders who might pose as a virus to the newly founded matrix… And then it cycles all over again… unless people deice to learn form history and break the cycles.. people are such ignorant fools.. Just sucks that other people have to pay for others ignorance…

"Erecting the 'wall of separation between church and state'...is absolutely essential in a free society." - Thomas Jefferson

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Probably only catholics will be persecuted so you don't have to worry ..for now.

I would say that is just plain karma, but trading one dictator for another is not good for anyone.... It's like a chess game here other dictators are playing at a chance for the throne.. unless people unite and stand strong with the constitution of the united states which guarantees everyone’s freedom!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Oh,yeah, the war causing monotheistic religons are the "good" guys, and the rest of us are "bad." By the way,I am a monotheist,so don't try to put words in my mouth. I am just making an observation of some of the comments that some of you around here seem so sure of. Oh,yes, and the New age movement is "EEEVIL". Whatever.

[edit on 27-2-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I will say this, there are aspects to the New Age movement that has been infiltrated by evil. However, tell me of one group of people that evil hasn't infiltrated and I will call you a liar.

To say that the New Age is "evil" by design though is codswallop.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
It always amuses me when these so called 'followers of the true religion' come up with these threads that basically accuse everyone else of being the antichrist, or his follower, and how we are supposed to destroy the world.

Some self introspection is i think the need of the hour for you all. Please tell me how many wars/genocides have been caused by these pagans/new age thinkers?

On the other hand, if we look at the Abrahamic side of humanity........need i say more?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join