It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Bush Made the Middle East Safer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 10:47 AM
link   
M, lol, i did notice that. Why is a disemboweled body humping the air? don't ask me.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 10:59 AM
link   
i dont need to defend my post. unlike you.
you seem to think the longer and more complex the better. well, most dont even read your sh*t due to the time it takes you to explain yourself. NOT EVERYTHING IS UP FOR DEBATE.

KISS

keep it simple stupid

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by kitty
i dont need to defend my post.

You dont need to ? Then you revised your opinion , hopefully .. otherwise your stance would be rather incoherent, to say the least.

[Edited on 28-7-2003 by Mokuhadzushi]

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Kitty, you are right, keep it simple, but please refrain from the name calling.........

Has anyone thought about the fact that the idol of the Bohemian Grove is Moloch, and that his home land is in Babylon, wich is modern Iraq? How nice that Bush is freeing the homeland of his idol??

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
What? I'm simply responding to his comments. Why is it never frowned upon when he curses at other members of the board? And i fail to see how i'm "bugging" him. Please mind your own business.

If he makes, foolish/ignorant comments, i'm going to call him on it. sorry.

[Edited on 28-7-2003 by goregrinder]

What you're going to do is leave me the hell alone, stalker, stop the emails, stop making any comments to me, and stop making any referrence to me.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Colonel you can simply use the "Ignore" button under his username somehwere 'round there. Don't have it anymore since I'm a mod though.

Please lets continue with an intelligent conversation please.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Has anyone thought about the fact that the idol of the Bohemian Grove is Moloch, and that his home land is in Babylon, wich is modern Iraq? How nice that Bush is freeing the homeland of his idol??

This is interesting, and it could be connected .. they are probably going to have subterran rituals in Babylon now. Is it Moloch or Marduk ?

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 12:19 PM
link   

No Iraqi will see control of Iraq for the next decade - no Fundamentalist will fail to enroll in a terror cell anywhere in Pakistan/Afganistan/Iraq/Iran/Syria/SA, their recruiting is off the charts and will continue to grow

Couldn't agree more, Bout, but what do you think would happen if we left this government, now in shambles, up to the Iraqis? Do we not have obligations to Iraq's people?

We need to swallow our pride and beg the UN to broker the rebuilding of Iraq. All the propaganda aside, no other entity has the ability to set things up as does the UN; no G8 member country would be viewed as forthright and honest in their dealings to regroup that country - only a coalition could under the UN.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Bush has not made the Middle East safer his trooops are still in Afganistan and Iraq, this has made some middle eastern faction very angry, so nowmost white ppl are targets.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Bush rocks.
Colonel you're lucky i don't stalk you,
i don't have the energy. lmao

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Katie, what do you mean with "safer" ? Or for who ?
Be careful with collecting only the good parts while ignoring the bad parts.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fury
Bush rocks.
Colonel you're lucky i don't stalk you,
i don't have the energy. lmao

Will an autograph do?

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 03:13 PM
link   
By the way, the nuclear countdown clock now stands at seven minutes to midnight; that's the closest we've come to destruction since the end of the Cold War. (Last time I checked, it was at nine minutes to.

web.ask.com... f%2ftm.wc.ask.com%2fr%3ft%3dan%26s%3da%26uid%3d0650B624FEDF752F3%26sid%3d1A731724FEDF752F3%26qid%3d8285099D95E174489341DD80C1EA00D1%26io%3d2%26sv%3dza 5cb0dc7%26ask%3dnuclear%2bcountdown%2bclock%26uip%3dd170b0fa%26en%3dte%26eo%3d-100%26pt%3dDaily%2bBlah%26ac%3d24%26qs%3d16%26pg%3d2%26u%3dhttp%3a%2f%2 fwww.dailyblah.com%2f2002_03_10_archive.html&s=a&bu=http%3a%2f%2fwww.dailyblah.com%2f2002_03_10_archive.htm

I can hardly believe that Moku and I agree on a issue, sorry Miss Kitty but your personal involvement seems to have blinded your ability to reason and see reality.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   
colonel, you need to chill on the slanderous comments. I u2ud you three times 3 days ago, pertaining to our debate.

As for this thread, for those of you that disagree with the iraqi war, are there any of you that can actually say no good came of it??!

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
For consideration by Kitty.

Your original statement is "Why?" yet you answer it with a series of someone's opinions answering the question "In what way?"

You later inject your theory of "Why", as a self-admission that the "In what way" was not the "Why".

This may well be a major damage control tactic of the corrupt Bush administration, but it doesn't work.

Spin is dead. It is just a pack of lies, as you have justly pointed out.

Less than WMDs. Less than removing a despot. More than oil. More than hard currencies.

You are still swallowing and propagating lies.

dragonrider's views of "why" are also very interesting for anyone who hasn't read them...

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 05:44 PM
link   

colonel, you need to chill on the slanderous comments. I u2ud you three times 3 days ago, pertaining to our debate.

As for this thread, for those of you that disagree with the iraqi war, are there any of you that can actually say no good came of it??!

You need to leave me the hell alone. What part of that phrase DON'T you get?

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I can say, without fear of reproach, that no good has yet come out of the illegal war in Iraq.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   
As I think long and hard, I also can not seem to find any goodness that has been brought about by the conflict in Iraq
Unless a step closer two WWIII can be construed as a GOOD THING
For as the renowned Bard said
"better it were done quickly,
if it were to be done at all"
W. S.

tut tut

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
I can say, without fear of reproach, that no good has yet come out of the illegal war in Iraq.

MA. I think you sometimes overvalue your own opinion:

www.defenddemocracy.org...

usinfo.state.gov...

[Edited on 29-7-2003 by Tyriffic]

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Big T

My opinion, which was invited, was just one.

It was backed up by that of another intelligent and analytical poster.

I'm also very confident it would be backed up by more homo sapiens on the planet than the contrary opinion.

Therefore in this case, yes, I do value my opinion, but I don't think I have overvalued it at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join