It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons Investigated for Devil Worship

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
"Culture/Society News
Source: The Nation [Kenya]
Published: 8/06/99 Author: nation reporter
Posted on 08/06/1999 22:16:11 PDT by libra
The activities of the Freemasons should be investigated, a presidential commission on the cult of devil worship has recommended. The Freemasons have their temples (lodges) in Nairobi along Nyerere road, in Nakuru, Kisumu, Eldoret, Kitale, Nyeri and in Mombasa.

"Many members of the Freemasons society are rich, successful businessman and top leaders including members from all religions. They go to the temples to seek powers from their master - Satan - for the protection of their positions and ill-gotten wealth," the commissioners were told.

The report, which came to the public domain on Tuesday, said that in every country, members of the Freemasons were people who wielded great influence in society and governments and also hold responsible positions in international organisations.

The commissioners said they were unable to conclusively confirm that Freemasonry was a cult of devil worshippers due to the fact that the impenetrable society's activities were shrouded in deep mystery.

But the report said some of the symbols and items the commissioners saw at the Freemasons lodge on Nyerere Road were similar to those associated with devil worship.

The report noted that after taking the commission on a tour of the lodge, Freemason members denied that they were devil worshippers. But the commissioners state that some of the literature they examined confirmed allegations that Freemasons were devil worshippers."

www.freerepublic.com...

Addmittedly, this article is a little "Dated" but it does make the point.

People need to know what they might be getting into.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
*snip*

"Many members of the Freemasons society are rich, successful businessman and top leaders including members from all religions. They go to the temples to seek powers from their master - Satan - for the protection of their positions and ill-gotten wealth," the commissioners were told.

Hrmmm soo let me get this straight....they are a) rich b) successful and c) leaders So since they are all the above they must be satan worshipers?!?? blah Also did you notice that they said that they were members of all religions but then said that they worshiped satan...Which is it? members of all religions? or satanist? Don't think you can be both.....

The report, which came to the public domain on Tuesday, said that in every country, members of the Freemasons were people who wielded great influence in society and governments and also hold responsible positions in international organisations.

Could this be because great men become Freemasons? btw I tend to think that the non-mason's in power out number the Mason's in power....

Please don't tell me that you believe that Freemason's put people into power...

The commissioners said they were unable to conclusively confirm that Freemasonry was a cult of devil worshippers due to the fact that the impenetrable society's activities were shrouded in deep mystery.

We can neither confirm nor deny....so they must be guilty.....

That's a fair court.....

But the report said some of the symbols and items the commissioners saw at the Freemasons lodge on Nyerere Road were similar to those associated with devil worship.

Hrmm similar?!?!? If they are satan worshippers wouldn't you think they would be *exactly like* not similar?

Alot of them are "similar" to tools used by craftsmen and designers too....so does that make craftsmen and designers satan worshippers?

The report noted that after taking the commission on a tour of the lodge, Freemason members denied that they were devil worshippers. But the commissioners state that some of the literature they examined confirmed allegations that Freemasons were devil worshippers."

www.freerepublic.com...

Hrmm We thought it....they denied it....they must be guilty.....

Sounds like a good case of Guilty until proven innocent.....

Addmittedly, this article is a little "Dated" but it does make the point.

People need to know what they might be getting into.

Yep I agree totally.....now I know I don't wanna move to Kenya.....

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Sorry, I have to make this short. By their very nature, Satanists are grand liers, the original "Wolf In Sheeps Clothing". They will tell you what you want to hear, but deliver what you dont.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
This forum would be alot easier to keep track of if we didn't have to wade through all of your SPAM, ASE... Note that the investigators admitted that they had no proof of any Satan worshipping, and yet you still thought that this needed to be posted for the consideration of ATS.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I just laugh at the logic behind finding them worthy of investigation.....hence why I added the witch "inquisition" to my signature from Monty Python and the Holy Grail....kinda along the same condeming logic that I've been seening here on ATS for the short time I've been around....

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Because people are blind to certain activities, their minds wander. This releases the greatest power and ignorancy this world has ever seen, the human mind.

Although I'm no Mason, I hate them to have a bad rep because of unproven allegations.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I will say this.

My computer and this thread dont get along, as it shut off twice inexplicably while I was attempting to write a message in this thread.

Hmmm...

Not once. But twice... So I guess I am not posting what I had in mind those two times

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Oh my. More "Masons are Devil Worshipers" crap. From people with no knowldge of mythology, ancient religions, symbolism, Hermetic practice, ect.

I have seen NO symbols of Satanism in Freemasonry. To ignorant people, especially paranoid uneducated Christians, ther symbols may look to them to be Satanic, since to many Christians, anyone who doesnt worship their god are basically Satanists and Idolaters. But anyone who knows anything about real history and religious, spiritual, or arcane symbolism can easily identify the rituals and symbols as something far from being "satanic". Its only Satanic to fundementalist Christians, who view everything outside their small, narrow world to be evil.

By the way, All Seeing Eye, I am in not calling you an uneducated ignorant Christian nut, but was instead, refering to your source article, which appears to be written by paranoid, uneducated people. Just so you know.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Suppose Masonry were ultimately rooted in Satanism. So what? Do you know any Satanists? Do they actually eat babies or are you simply reacting to fears based on urban legends?

I'm not a Mason nor have I ever been, but from what I've read, the higher orders basically converge toward Gnosticism, which is a far cry from Satanism.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I think it takes an African mind to appreciate the connection between Magic and Influence.

Everyone here seems to think Masons were accused of eating buttered babies. How does this distraction always come up?

There is a reason Magic is done in Rituals. Its not because the ritual is fun, and the magic is real. Its because the magic is fun, and the RITUAL IS REAL.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
There is a reason Magic is done in Rituals. Its not because the ritual is fun, and the magic is real. Its because the magic is fun, and the RITUAL IS REAL.

Well said!

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Masons, devil worship,? Hardley . I am more scared of being around mainstream Christians then a mason! People need to wake up. All Christians need to stop being so paronoid."(see what the Church has done to your mind) Ignorance is mans greatest enemy!" not a mason!

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Let me first say that this is a ridiculous notion which has been proven to be incorrect time and time again. By the way for the record i would like that state for the fact that i am not a Mason nor have i ever been. To elaborate: through my research and readings into Masonry and basically all things concerning it, I have found that not only are Mason's not about devil worship but it is my belief a Mason who has truly searched for the truth wouldn't even believe there was a devil to worship.

Here is a link about what the Masons have to say about their organization and "Devil Worship"
www.srmason-sj.org...

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye

The activities of the Freemasons should be investigated, a presidential commission on the cult of devil worship has recommended. The Freemasons have their temples (lodges) in Nairobi along Nyerere road, in Nakuru, Kisumu, Eldoret, Kitale, Nyeri and in Mombasa.

Due to the nature of our society now, we are generally more educated and most of us understand that we have nothing to fear about the masons. The problem is that these countries do not have the access to information that we do, because their countries struggle to match our economic power. The lack of information that the public has access to, forces an investigation, violating the masons freedom to assemble in their lodges in peace. It's sad really, that they are behind us technologically.

The result of these peoples uneducated claims that the masons practice satanism resullts from a lack of access to technology and research methods. It is also directly caustic to an organization that usually helps strengthen nations, through ties of brotherhood (go ahead insert a good comment about fratenities that i havent heard, the elephant crawl is a good one). Religion plays a large role as well. Unlike in my country where we have unlimited access to information, and FREEDOM of religion. Unfortuately our internet and libraries are so cluttered with garbage, The truth is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

I fail to see how this proves anything but ignorance is harmful. Thanks for your help with this one.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 12:47 AM
link   
am I the only one that noticed that this article is in todays terms ancient history?

"Culture/Society News
Source: The Nation [Kenya]
Published: 8/06/99
Author: nation reporter
Posted on 08/06/1999 22:16:11 PDT by libra

and it would appear at the least borrowed from elsewhere.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   
10 vs 1 !

its ok, no problem!

there must be something wrong with me, cous the more it is denied, the more i think its correct.
But nevermind that!

Only a short note here!

I have seen NO symbols of Satanism in Freemasonry

well i have!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

just and example and a thread i have participated in!

Bilbo

[edit on 4-5-2005 by NeonHelmet]

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Venus represents both the meaning of the morning star/evening star. It is symbolic od Lucifer and Hecifer i believe. Lucfer means bringer of light, that is all nothing more, unless you want to say lucifer=satan, a discusstion the I was involved in.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is representative of the "unversal equilibrium" which is the last mystery of the freemason (not really a mystery huh?) half the year it is the morning star, the other half the evening star. It merely represents the baclance between good and evil, light and dark. That's all nothing more, unless you make it that.

If what you are talking about is the Blazing Star then it goes something like this

"To find in the BLAZING STAR of five points, an illusion to the Divine Providece of the Starthat is said to have guided the Magi, is to give it a meaning comparatively modern. Originally it represented Sirius, the Dog-star, the forerunner in the innundation of the Nile; the God Anubis, companion of Isis in her search for the body of Osiris, her brother and husband (ooh, kinky). Then it became Horus, the son of Osiris, himself also symbolized by the Sun, the author of the Seasons, and the God of Time..."

-Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma pg 15

Did you also know that the Blazing Star (Pentagram, it's just a fancy name for five pointed star) Is usually displyed two different ways, right side up and inverted. One symbolizes good, the other evil, male and female, earth and heavens. You picking up a theme, once again balance. It can be seen even in the symmetry of its geometry (5 lines of symmetry).

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I'm disappointed. I went and checked out that thread you participated in and nowhere was it mentioned or linked to about the Eastern Star being a goats head. Basically it points out the bottum tip of the star is the goats chin, the two immediately above that to both sides are the goats "beard" and the two at the top at either side being the horns. I can't find it now [due to time constraints] but I've seen it several places. I would think one would want to take out all the stops when arguing your point. Perhaps you should go back a do a little more research before arguing your point, after all you missed a hidden "satanic" symbol that was right under your chin.

And your right one could argue all day on a forum and not get anywhere, only to become more steadfast on one's position whether it be right or wrong. All I can tell you is from personal experience. I joined Masonry in my 30's and wish I had done it as a very young man. It has done nothing but be a positive influence on my life. I have at no time ever participated in anything even resembling Satanic worship, nor will I knowingly ever participate in such Satanic worship. I believe all the Freemason's which I personally know feel quite the same way and would never knowingly participate in such a thing and would be aghast at even a thought of something like that, and some of them are even 32 degree Freemasons
. All the lessons Freemasonry has provided me have come out of the same Bible you read in a way in which I will never, ever forget them. I believe in the same God you believe in, assuming you believe in God. If not then why are we having this conversation? All I can tell you my friend, is Freemasonry is nothing to be scared of and poises no threat to your way of life, nor will Freemasonry ever rule the world. If you should ever choose to become a Mason it will do nothing but affect your life in a positive way.

*edit* I apologize the goats head was brought up in the thread that was linked from this one. I just didn't read far enough into it. I should read faster and post slower I reckon.

[edit on 4-5-2005 by mrfixit]

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 05:53 AM
link   
From what I have read it seems the masons (originally anyways) were setup by the Knights Templar to protect the sangreal and are charged with its protection. So how people can just turn it into satan worship is just nuts. Sounds alot like what happened to the The Knights Templar when they were forced to confess crimes they didn't commit.

I have conversed with Masons (At least I believe they are) on this site and from what I can tell they are helpful down-to-earth people. Whenever I see the words Satan worship and Freemasons it makes me laugh as nothing could further from the truth.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hunting Veritas
I have conversed with Masons (At least I believe they are) on this site and from what I can tell they are helpful down-to-earth people. Whenever I see the words Satan worship and Freemasons it makes me laugh as nothing could further from the truth.

Just about every Freemason I know is a Faithful and devout man who loves his God and his faith, and treats it as the most important thing in his life.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join