It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Follow up on missing cousin

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
anyone try to u2u to see if he answers.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Interesting that he posted the day after we last heard from him here, but not in the past two days......

Guess that kind of indicates there won't be any more info coming from him on this one.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I just utu'ed him. waiting for a reply.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by spliff4020
The reason people (ME) want this thread dumped is as follows...

First of all, ITS A LIE..A FANTASY!!

Second of all, I just had a a 6 page thread dumped in the trash, which was an actual REAL POST, complete with real, unphotoshopped images. 6 PAGES of replies and it was GONE !. Yet garbage like this is welcomed. It really speaks volumes on where this site is going...

You cant possibly offend anyone..You CAN make up nonsensicle babbling, and thats ok, just no pictures of a soldiers daily life in Iraq. You can, however make up cute little stories..thats welcomed...just no truth. We cant handle that....

I agree. This thread is a waste. I figure he needs some ATS points so I'll help him out by replying.

[edit on 1-5-2005 by kyateLaBoca]

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   
After having done a bit of research into the story about about the abduction, i came up with the following evidence.

This is the last known sighting of Cliff.

After actually finding out what the aliens looked liked, i managed to contact them. I interupted one of their meetings as you can see below.

I did try to get some follow ups from the lads at the party, but all they could come up with were these.

As you can see, they are some slight differances to these pictures, which leads me to belive that all is not true with the story.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Nice one Bikereddie.

What was the purpose of this thread Zabilgy, you havent sent any pictures of your cousin, if this is a lie you made a mockery of ATS,its members, and yourself.

[edit on 2-5-2005 by Alien Infiltrator]

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
By now I'm sure Cliff's cigar size burn has healed so a photo won't do much good. I was willing to give the guy the benefit of the doubt but because he promised to post the pictures ASAP and then disappeared (yet again!) I think this is just a giant waste.

Why not move this to BTS and when he comes back, if he comes back, he can find the link there and give us an update.

Jemison

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
It was clear to me from the beginning that this person was obviously lying, judging by the first thread. It looked like a retarded and drug induced attempt at attention or spamming for points. The first thread was uncerimoniously dumped in the trash.

Then this individual starts another thread on the same subject, offering no evidence and continuing to spin his ridiculous yarns. This person was not trying to genuinely seek advice for a dilema, when this person first mentioned "is my cousin gonna get anal probed" it seemed we were dealing with an immature troll. However, in this second thread, intrepid was kind enough to allow this individual the benefit of the doubt and give them time to provide some sort of evidence.

Well, this individual has yet to return, to even attempt at an explaination why they have no proof, they are simply trolling for points and attention.

I shall not pester the mods or tell them what to do or demand this thread to be trashed. However, if intrepid were to decide to close and trash this thread and perform some sort of disciplinary action against this individual, I would not shed the slightest of tears.

This individual has been given plenty of opportunity to try and correct the situation.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Yep, Intrepid and I gave this poster a chance but I'm not seeing anything come of it.

I'm going to close this thread.
Just call it a lack of evidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join