It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Follow up on missing cousin

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy

I don't have any pictures yet. I have to get to my cousin's and take some pics with my digital camera.....then I'll email them to you! Thanks in advance for the help.

I cant believe this is still open......

1.) You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

Hmmmm......

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
Oh that 2 hour edit window does suck, doesn't it?

Oh, that the members here would utilize the edit function to enhance the cogency of their posts, vice revisionist attempts to streamline a "story."

I agree with Spliff4020, idle hands are ATS's

Fiction Monkeys, not just for making it up anymore...

Personally, I think the window should be smaller.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Personally, I think the window should be smaller.

Naaa. It should be left alone. Just people who use it to cover up lies should be exposed with it. It brings more to the "This post is crap" arguement.

I've found grammitical errors that I corrected the next day. Plus this guy's post is exposed for what it is...Barely BTS worthy...

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
So is the cousin at work or what?

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy

You wrote about your cousin disappearing in the afternoon

I wrote about my cousin disappearing at 1 am...not in the afternoon.

Sorry sweetheart, you posted about it at 1 PM

My cousin was abducted last night
Zabilgy

Last night my cousin Cliff was hanging out at my house with some friends and we were playing cards.
posted on 4/23/2005 at 01:23 PM Post Number: 1337217 (post id: 1359110)

You were online posting about it until 2:44PM so that makes it kinda hard to believe you found your cousin at home in the "late morning". You and I are in the same time-zone, I remember reading your posts as you were writing them in the afternoon just as you're posting now in the afternoon.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
zabilgy, you should just confess....this is getting embarrasing.......

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
hey remember me . We all waited for your return ,seems like there is some pretty impatient people here.your story seems to jive with the questions i asked you.I think if some of the members would take the time to read all the replies they would see that they do in fact comingle with your answers now.Seems you didnt take my advice and call the papers or fill out a report.iI did a search the next day and could not find any info.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
If you dont mind i would like to ask a few more questions.

Instead of the same old hateful ones.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by timoothy
Seems you didnt take my advice and call the papers or fill out a report.iI did a search the next day and could not find any info.

That's because in the real world, it's illegal to file fake missing people reports with the police or the news papers. Here, you just get warned or banned, which I guess is worth the risk to Zagibily

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Closed.

Also: action pending would be my guess.

EDIT: I opened this thread so Zabligy can make good on his word and post what evidence he has. Zedd.

[edit on 29-4-2005 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
its not gonna happen...and if he happens to post a scanned police report -- the longer it takes, the more i'm gonna be apt to think PHOTOSHOP.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Just as I thought...another BS story lol. Good try though but it wasnt planned out well enough

Intrepid close this thread or send to the trash bin.

Think about it people, why would this guy who was criticized many times before for putting his original story out, make another thread and call it a follow up. I just started laughing after I read that part. If his story was any bit true, and we criticized the heck out of him, then he wouldnt bother reposting it, becuase it would only lead to more criticism for him. Thats typical of how abductees are becuase they never like to talk about their experiences becuase of the criticism.

In fact, I think the majority of abduction cases you see on TV are all BULL. The amount of actual REAL abductions is probably very little compared to the amount of cases that come out. Just call that a hunch. I mean the fact that you are getting abducted every night and showing no effort to prove it to the world or stop it shows that you are story is full of it.

[edit on 29-4-2005 by kyateLaBoca]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I have a better idea. How about a mod remind everyone about the locked/bumped topic at the top of Aliens & UFOs?

No more scoffing and ridicule...
If you feel the need to scoff at, make fun of, or ridicule a member because he made a post or started a thread that you don't agree with, or that you think is stupid, crazy, too out there or ridiculous. Do not post anything.

The push for this thread going into the trash is getting about as old and lame as the topic. Give it a rest.

[edit on 29/4/2005 by Seth76]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
What happened?!?! Did you ever find your cousin?!? or at least report to the authority? This is some scary stuff! I could be abducted by an alien too at anytime! I hope you find your cousin soon.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seth76
No more scoffing and ridicule...
If you feel the need to scoff at, make fun of, or ridicule a member because he made a post or started a thread that you don't agree with, or that you think is stupid, crazy, too out there or ridiculous. Do not post anything.

The push for this thread going into the trash is getting about as old and lame as the topic. Give it a rest.

Well said actually, why close a thread just because you don't believe yourself. I believe my realities, so does this dude believe his, I've seen lights and weird things and if they were figments of my imagination its going to take a triple bypass lobotomy to get me thinking straight again.

Contradictions can show lies but hell, give the dude a break, he was excited

[edit on 29-4-2005 by Mayet]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
This story is just that, a STORY.
A lie.
He cam here, and posted so many variations of this it's not even funny, and on top of that, his cousin just FLEW OFF into the air, and noone calls the cops, this never makes the news?
Bull#.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
anyone hear of the photos yet.I'm still waiting to filter out the truth.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I requested photos to my email address with aol but never got them. The odd thing is that after I requested them I suddenly started receiveing alot of spam at that address. Wonder if someone is harvesting emails from the threads.
My bad for posting my addy I guess.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The reason people (ME) want this thread dumped is as follows...

First of all, ITS A LIE..A FANTASY!!

Second of all, I just had a a 6 page thread dumped in the trash, which was an actual REAL POST, complete with real, unphotoshopped images. 6 PAGES of replies and it was GONE !. Yet garbage like this is welcomed. It really speaks volumes on where this site is going...

You cant possibly offend anyone..You CAN make up nonsensicle babbling, and thats ok, just no pictures of a soldiers daily life in Iraq. You can, however make up cute little stories..thats welcomed...just no truth. We cant handle that....

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
It's been about 2 days and still no pictures.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join