It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. forces rape, abuse and torture female Iraqi detainees - Including a woman in her 70's!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Don't you recall the memo that basically gave the troops the green light? The difference there is that people like Saddam like to advertise what they do. Our leaders hide like cowards and try and blame everything on the little man. Other leaders accept responsibility. Ours put in proceedures to make sure the blame doesn't make it up to them.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Crap has always rolled downhill, notwithstanding the ancient tales of honor and bravery.

What other leaders accept responsibility? Saddam? They only do so when there's no way out of the corner they have painted themselves into.

What memo are you referring to?

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus

Originally posted by cafeman
Siroos:
I have sympathy for anyone who this has happened to, just as I have sympathy for the American survivor of the downed helicopter who was shot in the head yesterday! What say you on this! Why no outrage? Hummmmm

Yeah, I saw that....the punks yelled "Allah Akbar" as they shot him in the back. What brave warriors these Muslim terrorists are, Im sure Allah would be proud of anyone who shoots a wounded man in the back.

They didn't shoot him in the back at all. He was front on when the trigger was pulled and he fell backwards onto his back. FFS Maximus don't BS. If you are going to take that video and use it here be accurate about it.

You can distinctly hear a round being chambered, which the chopper crew member clearly heard as well. At that point he turns around and raises his hand in a "come on now, please don't" manner (At least that is how I saw it) and was then shot multiple times as he fell to the ground on his back.

It was a terrible thing that happened regardless, but people are going to read your BS version of that video and think that's how it happened when it clearly didn't. Your whole post was based on him being "shot on the back" and was designed to bolster your bigotted message here at ATS. Where is your credibility? Did you even watch it or did you have someone describe it to you?

[edit on 23-4-2005 by cargo]

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   
First of all,
this is bogus and the sources to this claim cannot be trusted. Military Police P.O.W. installations are ran under strict procedures. There are CID investigators, and other government officials there questioning detainees. The United States Armed Services are not savages like the ones we face now. If we were savages, this war would have been over a year ago. It kills me to see these people in Iraq making false claims against our soldiers. If it wasn't because of structure and organization, yes those women would have been raped and beaten but not to disappoint all of you Muslims from IRAQ, SYRIA, and IRAN, but when a woman is captured and placed in prison, she is monitored by other females.. its called checks and balances. So, if these women were raped by U.S. soldiers.. I would give $1000 for each factual evidence presented. It's all B.S. and another way to rage radical muslims to fight for their cause of evil.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
They have hookers too, you know. Thats what they are for. Dont think for a minute that they arent available. They're all over the world, after all its the worlds oldest profession.

Lets not make them all out to be monsters. ( A liberal is telling you this)

Yes, I'm sure that the 70 something year old woman whom they were riding around on and calling a donkey was an Iraqi hooker specializing in S&M. Come on!!! The holy U.S. can never be bad right? After all the autrocities it has committed, after all the women who have been raped by American soldiers in various wars, most Americans are still in denial, because they have been taught to believe that America and Americans are the best, the most good-hearted and fairest of all - which is just simply not at all anything close to the truth. So according to you women who have been raped by American soldiers are probably hookers? That's pathetic! I'm not at all surprised over these incidents because I know that American culture, compared to most other cultures of the world is very violent. Just look at your sports like football, or your favorite entertainment like the "wrestling" shows, or your most popular Hollywood favorites and heroes like "Rambo". Just look at the crime rates, and the fact that the U.S. is the leading serial killer nation, and also leads as far as mass-murder incidents where the murderer(s) just walk into a joint and starts shooting innocent people. You have a violent culture, and that's a sad fact.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by cafeman
Siroos:
I have sympathy for anyone who this has happened to, just as I have sympathy for the American survivor of the downed helicopter who was shot in the head yesterday! What say you on this! Why no outrage? Hummmmm

I fell sorry for them too, but they knew the dangers involved in going to occupied Iraq - And what business did they have there?

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by cargo

They didn't shoot him in the back at all. He was front on when the trigger was pulled and he fell backwards onto his back. FFS Maximus don't BS. If you are going to take that video and use it here be accurate about it.

You can distinctly hear a round being chambered, which the chopper crew member clearly heard as well. At that point he turns around and raises his hand in a "come on now, please don't" manner (At least that is how I saw it) and was then shot multiple times as he fell to the ground on his back.

Well I'm sure that that makes his family members feel sooo much better; I know it perks me right up.:shk:

And from this I just know that I can deduce that if the pilot had just walked away from the terrorists instead of facing them, they wouldn't have shot him at all!

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by cargo

It was a terrible thing that happened regardless, but people are going to read your BS version of that video and think that's how it happened when it clearly didn't. Your whole post was based on him being "shot on the back" and was designed to bolster your bigotted message here at ATS. Where is your credibility? Did you even watch it or did you have someone describe it to you?

The version I mentioned, I heard on the TV news. Weather he was shot in the back or in the head still makes him a dead man and another victim of radical Islam. My post would not have changed much. You must be pretty desperate to attack me for you to sink so low with the diatribe you launched here.

If I make a mistake, feel free to correct me Cargo, but don't let your hatred of me cloud what little (if any) common sense you have left.

Maximu§

[edit on 113030p://666 by LA_Maximus]

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Please look at the sources to this claim. There is no benefits for soldiers to rape IRAQI women especially a 70 year old woman. This is just another way to fuel ignorance. In P.O.W. camps, there are women Military Police that monitor the women there, in no way form will another woman allow men to be alone with these detainees, and also rape them.

It's pure garbage.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Maximus, what has radical islam done to you?
Any radical movement is wrong and cause atrocities, so why dont take down the KKK with ultimate force?
Now im sorry to inform you, but at the moment your government is on the fringe of the radical right wring movement, so i dont think that you have much say on radical islam when your OWN country is slowly becomming the same. Now i understand that you dont think that american soldiers would rape women in war, i wouldnt like to think that of my fellow country man, and want hard proof that it happend. But still hearing it just puts the question in our head, if it did happen?
Now you have gone right ahead with no proof claiming you "dont believe" that american soldiers could do this. Well if not believing in something make it false? If i idnt believe the world was a sphere would it be false?
country. You wanna see the real hard facts of war? Look at how many civilians have died in the war Link.
Also 9-11
Well americans citizens might be acturly cashing on the 9-11 attack? Such a good willed, moral society.
Any now compare the numbers on each side. No matter who your country calls a terroist killed over 2000 of your civilians, your country has killed over 20000 civilians. I dont care that your terroists have the backing millions of people, in my eyes who ever kills the most innocent people are to the most evil one.
I dont know why? I think its because i have this thing called a empathy and logic, which lets me come to reasoning.
Why dont you just tap in to the side of the brain? Leave the radicalism for the next kids party.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by wang
Maximus, what has radical islam done to you?

Im an American and Radical islam has attacked and killed my countrymen again and again and again. Maybe 9/11 was not such a big deal for you Mr Wang, but it was a call to war for us Americans.

We can't afford to see Omaha, Houston and Chicago have a 9/11 event like NYC did. We're not gonna wait around like sheep and "hope" Al Qaeda has a change of heart.

The white gloves are off now and we are stomping terrorist punks all over the world, we have radical Islam by the nose and we're kicking them in the a**!! If you watch American NFL, you'll see that a good Offence is the best Defence. The governments that supported radical Islam are ether gone or on the ropes....worrying about Americas next move.

The war will be going on for some time, so get used to it......we're not finished yet, until Iran, Syria and North Korea goes down.

I hope I answered your question Mr Wang

Maximu§

[edit on 103030p://666 by LA_Maximus]

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Doesnt it just make ya sick, when people seem to care more about our ENEMY, The same ENEMY that Killed thousands of OUR countrymen, and wouldnt give a second thought about doing the same to any of these defenders they seem to have here and on other forums.. What these little children fail to realise that the Men, Wemon and Children who died on 9/11 were US, we may not have died but the target was US, every american captured in iraq and beheaded is US, One would think some of you anti-war-anti-american-americans would love this war, as its a rat trap for terrorists, rather then them coming all the way accross the globe to the u.s they go to iraq and get killed by our Soldiers

It just amazes me how so many of you take any opportunity you can get to P*** on the same men and women who work day to day in a warzone protecting you from the people who want to KILL YOU.

[edit on 23-4-2005 by C0le]

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The following Article is from the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

ART. 120. RAPE AND CARNAL KNOWLEDGE
(a) Any person subject to this chapter who commits an act of sexual intercourse with a female not his wife, by force and without consent, is guilty of rape and shall be punished by death or such other punishment as a court-martial may direct.
(b) Any person subject to this chapter who, under circumstances not amounting to rape, commits an act of sexual intercourse with a female not his wife who has not attained the age of sixteen years, is guilty of carnal knowledge and shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.
(c) Penetration, however slight, is sufficient to complete either of these offenses.

I doubt that any active duty individual could be ordered to perform a rape of a 70 yr old woman. I doubt that any officer would give such a order.

Al Jazerra only exists to spread lies and inflame hatred among muslms. They are not a credible news organization and only exist as a mouthpiece for bin laden and his cronies.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Isnt it sick that we care more about killing each other and "protecting" ourselves than reaching a comprimise?
Or hell just even talking.

Ofcourse the obvios reply is that , "they started it." or "we tried that and it didnt work.".....yet no one has shown how war doesnt stop terrorism....it just adds to it.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
Isnt it sick that we care more about killing each other and "protecting" ourselves than reaching a comprimise?
Or hell just even talking.

Ofcourse the obvios reply is that , "they started it." or "we tried that and it didnt work.".....yet no one has shown how war doesnt stop terrorism....it just adds to it.

No war obviously doesnt stop it, Look what happened last time we set back with our thumbs up our...

And the liberals jumped all over bush for not doing something to prevent 9/11, yet now hes doing stuff to stop future attacks and you still arent happy..

Talks? hah, maybe you should be saying this to the people who attacked US, maybe they should have talked to us before they attacked us?

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0le
No war obviously doesnt stop it,

It obviosly did in 1986.

Look what happened last time we set back with our thumbs up our...

Yeah we stayed at peace and barely got hurt...

And the liberals jumped all over bush for not doing something to prevent 9/11, yet now hes doing stuff to stop future attacks and you still arent happy..

Wait?
How is invadeing iraq "stopping future attacks" ?
Sadamm had no wish to start a war against the USA, he wasnt stupid.
If you call bombing a country with "suspected" weapons then why dont we just nuke the entire world?
Solve everything.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
if you can locate this story on a news site other than al jazeera, it might be believable.

Al Jazera has many times come out with stories before anyone else that proved to be true. You choose to not believe them just because they're Arab and Muslim, which is ridicuolous. If you make a google search on "Iraqi women raped and abused by U.S. soldiers" or something similar you will have an ocean of links available to you. Even Amnesty International has a report on the rapes at Abu Ghraib prison. The U.S. has acknowledged that there are horrible pictures, including raped women, that it does not want to release.

[edit on 23-4-2005 by Siroos]

[edit on 23-4-2005 by Siroos]

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
As usual Devilwasp, you confused about how to deal with an enemy that would cut your mothers throat if they got the chance.

Islamic terrorists like this are like a pack of wild-dogs who need to be sent to Allah with no hesitation. Talking with them is a waste of breath, in fact Muslims view you as a weakling when you negotiate with them.

Talking only buys them time to strengthen their postition while they shower you with their Lies and when your back is turned....the Muslim terrorists who you talked with will fly at your back with a knife screaming:

"Allah Akbar"

Im not gonna bag on you too much DW, cause I know your still young and have much to learn about Islamic terrorists. I hope you've taken notes here today.

class is dismissed.

Maximu§

[edit on 113030p://666 by LA_Maximus]

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   

As usual Devilwasp, you confused about how to deal with an enemy that would cut your mothers throat if they got the chance.

Why do you believe the enemy is always an retarded blood thirsty enemy?

Islamic terrorists like this are like a pack of wild-dogs who need to be sent to Allah with no hesitation. Talking with them is a waste of breath, in fact Muslims view you as a weakling when you negotiate with them.

Do you feel the same way about the IRA?
They are after all extremists.
We talked with the IRA, we can talk with the muslims....talking is not a show of weakness...

[qutoe]
Im not gonna bag on you too much DW, cause I know your still young and have much to learn about Islamic terrorists. I hope you've taken notes here today.

Mabye because you are clouded with a sense of anger you cant see self defense from murder?
I have taken notes, and they scare me that someone could think that way.....I hope we are forgiven for your generations sins..

class is dismissed.

Do you do clases at Trawniki?

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

It obviosly did in 1986.

Different times.

Yeah we stayed at peace and barely got hurt...

Hmm WTC Bombed for the first time killed 6, injured some 1000
U.S.S Cole gets bombed 17 Sailors killed, 39 injured
Two U.S embassies bombed klling some 200, and injuring some 1000
9/11 4 Aircraft hijacked, Pentagon, WTC attacked.. I think we all know the death count here.

Wait?
How is invadeing iraq "stopping future attacks" ?

Well first off alot of terrorists from that region are flooding into iraq, to fight our military, Our military in turn kills future potential attackers which could come here, to the U.S

Sadamm had no wish to start a war against the USA, he wasnt stupid.
Saddam was given a chance to go into exile before the war and live out the rest of his days like a king in whatever country that would take him.

If you call bombing a country with "suspected" weapons then why dont we just nuke the entire world?
Solve everything.

Sounds like a plan.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join