It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Timeline For the Endtimes

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocky003
First Off the 3rd Temple WILL NOT Be Built Before the Tribulation...This IS The Timeline

1. Russia and Her Allies Attack Israel - This Is the Key To The Rapture RIGHT HERE! Either Right Before or Just After They attempt to attack Israel, The Rapture Will Occur and Gods Chosen People Will Be Taken Up! God Will Shield Israel and Whipe out of of Her Enemies...Most Will think It Was a Nucular Bomb!

2. People Who are Left on Earth Will Frantically Wonder What Happened to their Loved ones....As this is Happening the Antichrist Will Appera out of Nowhere and End the Everlasting war BEtween Israel and the arabs With a 7 Year Peace Treaty, Thus Begining the Tribulation Period

3. During the First 3 1/2 Years Of his Reign he Will act Nice to everyone like hes Your Best Friend, Decieveing those Who Claim He is the Real Saviour...During this Time HE Will ask The Jews To Construct his Temple in which he Will Reign

4. After the Temple Is Built The Antichrist Will Get Reports that 144,000 Jews With the Mark Of God (The Mark Makes Them Not Suffer the Tribulation Trials) Are on Earth Preaching to those Who Still Do Not Believe that They Have a Second Chance to Still Make it into Heaven...When This Happens (at the Halfway Point of the Tribulation Period) The Antichrist Breaks His Peace Deal With the Arabs and Israel and Demands those Who Believe he is the True Christ To Pledge Allegence to Him to Wear the Mark Of a Man (666) On Thier Hand Or Forehead...Those Who Accept the Mark Will Be able to Buy or sell anything But Their Soul Will Belong To The Devil For all Eternity...Those Who Do Not accept The Mark Will Be Either Hunted and Killed Or Starve to Death (Unless You Can Find Or Stock Up On Food)

5. During the Last 3 1/2 Years the Antichrist Will actually Be Shot and Killed but Will Arise again Just Like the Real Christ Did 3 Days Later....Weird But True! This Will Make the World Truly See He Is Christ and Most Will Pledge allegence to Him

6. At The Closing Of the Tribulation The Great White Throne Of Judgement Appears Before all Survivors Who Lasted it....And Those Who Survived Will Be accountable for thier actions and Sins

7. Those Who Hide Out During the Tribulation Without the Antichrist Finding them Will Rebuld this World after the Tribulation is Over for 1000 Years...During this Time the World Will Repopulate again.....After the 1000 Years is Over ARMAGEDDON Will Happen as God Lets Satan Out and Gives him 1 More Chance to Change his Ways...He Dont of Course and God Puts Him in the Botomless Pit And Locks Him away Forever!

8. The New World Has Been Created With The Still Intact Israel and Jerusalem as the Capital Wil Christ as The "President" Of the World

The End!

Different Religion's have their own story for the end of time!

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   
thats true..but the creator of this post was basing it off of his interpretation of the book of Revelations. Did you read through the whole thread?

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Revelation .....the end of the Bible.........it speaks of the Church and the people at the end of times///////

The Study of the Book – The Signs of the End – The Time of the End – Attitudes to the End - The Nature of Prophetic Visions – The Interpretation of the Book – The Sources of the Interpretation

I. The First Vision: The Seven Churches of Asia,
or: The Church in Time
he First Vision: The Seven Churches of Asia,
or: The Church in Time

Introduction: The First and the Last
1. The Church of Ephesus
2. The Church of Smyrna
3. The Church of Pergamum
4. The Church of Thyateira
5. The Church of Sardis
6. The Church of Philadelphia
7. The Church of Laodicea

etc.................
. The history of the world is revealed in the Apocalypse in a very interwoven and complicated picture.
The book presents a series of separate visions which encompass now one and now another aspect of the events, sometimes returning again to one and the same event, sometimes speaking earlier about an event that is chronologically later.
For some visions there is no chronology at all,
since they do not depict the earthly flow of affairs,
but the condition of things.
Many visions do not touch events here,
but the struggle of heavenly and hellish forces.
All this is so complicated and difficult for the mind that has not been enlightened by the same spiritual vision [as the seer himself] that one could completely renounce the hope of penetrating into the mysteries of this greatest of visions.
But the Saviour Himself commanded that we should be attentive to the signs of the times so as not to be caught unawares by them.
And in the Apocalypse it is said: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

Close the words, and seal the book
to the time of the end;
until many are taught and knowledge is increased
(Daniel 12.4.)

QUOTE////
It should also be pointed out that the Lord Himself has reserved to Himself the right to change the times of the fulfilment of the prophecies in accordance with the way in which men respond to His words.
Thus He changed the time of the destruction of Nineveh,
as conveyed through the Prophet Jonah.
And through the Prophet Jeremiah He says: The instant I speak concerning a nation and concerning a kingdom,
to pluck up,
to pull down,
and to destroy it,
If that nation against whom I have spoken turns from its evil,
I will relent of the disaster that I thought to bring upon it.
And the instant I speak concerning a nation and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it,
If it does evil in My sight so that it does not obey My voice,
then I will relent concerning the good with which I said I would benefit it. (Jeremiah 18.7-10).

There's parts 1,2 and 3.............and 4
Part1/
uk.geocities.com...

IX
helen

Part2/
uk.geocities.com...
Part3/
uk.geocities.com...
Part 4/
uk.geocities.com...

[edit on 6/14/2005 by helen670]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Or maybe life will continue on just as it has for the last however many years we've been kicking around. Anti-christ? Please...

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
That sounds right except for one thing; the book of revelation is written as two seperate apocalyptic events. First, we have the antichrist killing all of the christians. He is the "beast from the sea". He will put great faith in his fortresses, blaspheme against God and make his stand by the coast. He will be invaded on June 6, at six o clock. (666) His name is Adolf Hitler. The second beast destroys Babylon (the USA in thirty years) in a nuclear bombardment and leads the rest of the surviving world to Armageddon to battle over the last stocks of oil. Then, Jesus returns amid the radioactive winds sweeping the Middle east. So, actually...you're pretty far from the truth.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
If you have not guessed already, I am a Paramedic . . . a busy one at that.
I have to say I know little on this topic and will read more.
However, I do wish to speak of an observation I have come to see more of as of late.

What I have seen are more people (not just patients) with the 666 tattoo. I just read about it here and thought I would let you in on that. I thought it interesting.

Just my humble opinion.
You can be religious, or not, but with current events the way they are one has to think. People have a tendency to make bad events happen because they believe it will. I am Not denying anything here.
But I think governments wish to thin out the masses and are using bible prophecy on us.
It will happen, but coming from another proverbial "All seeing Big guy". Albeit, maybe “Satan” is pulling the strings.
Who knows for certain.
I any event, I may be a very busy (or dead) Medic soon.

To paraphrase Jimmy Hendrix: See you in the next world . . . and don't be late.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NYCMedic
If you have not guessed already, I am a Paramedic . . . a busy one at that.
I have to say I know little on this topic and will read more.
However, I do wish to speak of an observation I have come to see more of as of late.

What I have seen are more people (not just patients) with the 666 tattoo. I just read about it here and thought I would let you in on that. I thought it interesting.

Just my humble opinion.
You can be religious, or not, but with current events the way they are one has to think. People have a tendency to make bad events happen because they believe it will. I am Not denying anything here.
But I think governments wish to thin out the masses and are using bible prophecy on us.
It will happen, but coming from another proverbial "All seeing Big guy". Albeit, maybe “Satan” is pulling the strings.
Who knows for certain.
I any event, I may be a very busy (or dead) Medic soon.

To paraphrase Jimmy Hendrix: See you in the next world . . . and don't be late.

Peace.

I guess whether one believes in God or one who does not believe in God can truly see all that is going on around us in the world.
One cannot dismiss that the world in the past 100 or so years has experienced the most violent and catastrophic events in History.

I dont believe that thEY are using prophecy from the Bible to make things happen, as much as it was rather planned from the beginning of time and will continue till all things are known.

Take care,
IX
helen

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
This timeline is like a lot of others I see. Let Angel One then come in and prophecy, I can tighten this equation greatly. First off let me say that in the Revelations, before the opening of the sixth seal (where the second coming occurs) there is to be some sort of persecution of Christians, because immedaitely preceeding the opening of the sixth seal, the Bible says that the martyrs spirits are told to rest until their fellowservants should be killed as they were.

There will be a last martyr, a last in line, that preceeds the Second Coming. I believe that this persecution could be caused by the beast as he emerges. I can prophecy here further based on the apocalyptic dreams that God caused me to dream for about a ten year period. I will now tell you what to expect in the next fifteen to twenty years.

I can prophecy that we are coming into, precisely the tenth year of the life of the up and coming beast Apollyon. Apollyon was born in June of 1999 on a day when all the sunspots suddenly focused at the suns equator while facing the earth. This was a Saturday and was during the mid to latter month of June. I did not record the date and have not retraced it better that I just stated, but with the propper research, I have just given more than enough information needed to calculate this.

In the year 2012 this child will be entering into adolescent puberty, the earth will be erupted into chaos. There will be great disturbances to all energies on
earth when this one enters puberty. Can you feel him growing, I can.

There will be war in America that may begin as a revolution before or after 2012, but generally about that time, this will end up in an invasion by oriental people on America. During this war there will be nuclear exchange and America will definately be hit hard but not decimated. We will definately return sufficient force to neutralize and hinder our enemy, USA will survive but only by pulling herself together and conquering the invasion force.

During the beginning of the war time in America there will be volcanic disturbances in the USA. There will be great flood basalts that will cover mountains in the regions of southern Montana and into Spokane, WA. This event will be accompanied by massive earthquakes in the Northwest USA, these quakes will cause the landscape to be like the rolling sea waves.

Eventually there will be a Yellowstone Caldera super eruption. This, as I see it in my dreams will not be during the same event as the flood basalts but years afterward.

During the war in America there will be an outbreak of a plague that is most likely an engineered disease. This plague is different than a flu outbreak in that it turns its dead into monsters. This, in my dreams was really a lot like the movies of zombies. These creatures still appear in my dreams and they are a pain because they are like rabid dogs and must be dealt with.

All of this and the end is not by and by, the earth will be so ravaged that these days must be shortened in order to preserve the earth. There must be
4 to seven years of war, famine, disease, and constant survival sutuations, before Yellowstone erupts and the earth is forced to calm down.

The beast should be expected to start his campaign between the ages of 17 and 25. The beast was born on June 1999. If you calculate the birth pangs apocalypse to begin about when he hits puberty, that would place you at about the year 2012. Add 4 to 7 years to that, to account for the prophecy of evil days that must be shortened. Then we arrive at a period of calm to last no more than a few 2 to 5 years before Appolyon begins really to peak with power. Eventually he will be so comsumed with his power that he will present a physical challenge to God Almighty, who is God.

The Second Coming will not come until the death of the last martyrs and also
the death of the overcoming one who is really seven Angels before the throne. This act of overcoming is the greatest human achievment by a sinner.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Ok, soooo... Jesus, Anti-Jesus, great battles and people disappearing into thin air (man, if they turned to ash like the people in the War of the Worlds remake that would be TOTALLY awesome), demons or something.

Then Peter Pan, Captain Hook, Ahab, Master Splinter and 3 of the Ninja Turtles (Raphael is too whiny) have a big fight. Then Shredder gets shot by Ahab's harpoon and dies, only to come back as Super Shredder. Super Jesus has a final duel with Shredder then kicks him back down into that little tunneling thing with Krang for all eternity (stuck with those morons Rocksteady and Bebop).

Peter Pan and the Smurfs throw a party with the cast of Shrek and humanity lives on happily ever after. I got it right, right?

So when all of this finally happens, what are you guys going to force on people who don't believe in this for the rest of time? Is Christianity going to turn into some perverse version of Dianetics where you then force on us how we need to keep Xenu (Super Shredder, Satan, whatever) where he is so keep funneling all of your money into the church?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
2. People Who are Left on Earth Will Frantically Wonder What Happened to their Loved ones....

for me these can never be words of a god....god is love...religion is evil...it is not gonna happen like this...for me even Jesus didnt even exist..we have more evidence of summerians than Jesus...and when comparing Horus , Krishna's, and many others stories to Jesus they are all the same...please watch Zeitgeist movie 1st part and you know what i'm talking about....also if Russia and her Allies attack Israel there will be no Jew left on the face of the Earth...there is no anti-christ coming those are all old BS stories...what we have to be afraid of is only the NWO which can cause WW3..else lets everyone pray that Aliens will come sooner than later and will help this World to free herself from all religions on earth there will be no more need of armies and weapons...i recently admired Obama's propsals to Israel and Palestine which for me is the best solution ever

Peace

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Angel One

There is still a little more for me to add here. During the days of extreme volcanism there will also be a sign in the sky, a falling star of sorts. I do not know if this falling star is really planet x, but in the dreams its streak in the sky was very prominent and I was in a hurry to get somewhere on a mountain before it got here. When it got here the entire face of the earth was changed.
There was need of entirely new maps. Some communities survived and technology definately survived. There will be those that survive and many will die. Piracy will run amuk after the star comes. For all intense purposes I believe that this falling star is possibly Wormwood. In the Bible it appears to come later but I wonder if the seven seals, seven soundings, and seven vials are overlapping. What I have seen in my dreams does point to these things actually overlapping but I cannot say for certain.

I also do not believe in a special event called the rapture occuring before the actual event of the Second Coming. These events are one and the same, in other words, the believers will be caught up with Jesus in the air but not in a seperate event. When He comes, all will know He is here, all will know He is God, and it is guaranteed that He is absolutely pissed off. We are talking about the very Power that creates worlds and forms life.

There will be no appologies accepted and there will not be any mercy for Satan and his angels. God will be so moved at the death of all of His Martyrs, including Himself, that He will summon His Fury and visit it upon this little beast and his friends.

Satan has great and true power but in comparison to God, he is just the whelp who dares against His Glory. The plain fact is this, Satan, being a created being, has only so much power, he is definately limited, but he can do resurection any perform many of the same miracles as Jesus, but Jesus Power is infinite, He can perform any act of power repeatedly for ever and never run out of Power, Satan can't do that. God can also impress and work in the lives of everybody simutaneously. Satan can do work kind of like that but not to the extent that God can.

Satan has to empower his servants according to his capacity and therefore cannot give the same power to all of his servants. God can give the same power to all of His but He has set the Powers to be given to such as overcome. In otherwords, Salvation is free but eternal rewards are given to those who overcome, this means that work comes into play concerning ones own spiritual substance in Eternity.

The biggest reward is given to those who literally take up their Cross and follow Jesus. Following Jesus means dying like he did for similar reasons. Jesus died to save us, for His friends. We must also die for our friends and family and country. There is no greater Love, and this demonstration can and will move the Lord into action against Satan. The final persecution is so important that it is the last thing mentioned before the opening of the sixth seal where the Terrible Day of the Lord begins.

Dying for your country is also sacred especially in USA where we have the right to chose our God and worship Him. Many nations do not have that luxury, so dying for counrty is just like martyrdom. This is the thing about the Masons that I believe is not evil, they believe in the free worship of ones own God freely. This cannot be evil and so I never take anybody seroiusly when they talk bad about Masonry or Masons for that matter. Satan will use any thing he can, but the Free Masons are not all Satanists.

And all Gods' creatures said Amen.......

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join