It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6/11, 2001 - 08:14 AM - 9/11 was sealed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 05:20 AM
link   
May 2001: Hollywood and the Department of Justice complete the script of Reichstag Fire I: the movie Pearl Harbor and staging as satanic ritual, via his "defense" lawyer, the execution of Timothy McVeigh. The same innocent used to start the circle of terror is also used to complete it.

The fact that about everyone watched in silence the martyrdom of Timothy McVeigh was the last seal for 9/11 to be declared safe.
In particular the Pentagon chapter of that operation. With the illuminati sense of humor: this time reversed background.
Exposed May 2001, in freerepublic.com, in a thread that survived a few days:

pentagon take 1

[edit on 18-4-2005 by MattMarriott]

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   
MM,

As a matter of personal preference it might make it easier for the rest of us to comment on your posts if you tried posting using not only English words but also English grammatical rules.

Cheers

BHR

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I agree, very difficult to read your theory.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I have no idea what you are saying. Please explain.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
[edit on 18-4-2005 by Boatphone]

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Is he trying to say that McVeigh was a Satanic defense lawyer who put the seal of the pentagon on the WTC towers and illuminated it with a spotlight in a Hollywood movie???

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 05:12 AM
link   
PBJTime,

I think you will find that no one really knows what Matt is on about.

Cheers

BHR

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
6/16 codes were given in April.
The OKC bombing codes were given 4 years before the real thing

Exponential curve on the move

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeanutButterJellyTime
Is he trying to say that McVeigh was a Satanic defense lawyer who put the seal of the pentagon on the WTC towers and illuminated it with a spotlight in a Hollywood movie???

Sounds good lets go with

that..

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Poster writes, as illuminati begin closing big banks:
"What's coming can better be likened to an asteroid impact. The depression occurred while most Americans were rational, moral and un-multicultural. And, there weren't muslim hordes on our shores. We have become a nation of chatterers and dope addicts."

Although there was never any asteroid impact on Earth, your comparison still is correct, since this is also not a depression. This is the end of a system, the end of an age that has only existed once on Earth, and consequently something that never took place on Earth before.

Googling "exponential curve on the move" immediately reveals the true prophet of the end of the age
www.google.com...

top topics

join