It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the official Majestic Twelve website?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I ave found a website that purports to be the official Majestic Twelve website.

www.mj12.com...

Is this genuine or just an amusing hoax?

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Majestic 12 isn't even supposed to be known by the public, so why would they have an official website?
Hoax...

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I think it's a satire. But it raises the subject in a good way

Does MJ12 still exist? Has anything come up with the Freedom Of Information Act about this group?

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
IMO, it is a disinformation ploy that will makes lots of $$ on MJ-12 products??
What a clever $$ making idea..
I have noticed ATS does not have anything to sell, that is how one can see 'truth'
T-ruth is not for sale..

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Even if there were a real site, its URL would be mj12.gov... and not .com

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
[uote]from the site
we are a super-above-top secret organization
Hey, thats our dominion!

nice.

It has a discussion forum. With like, three people, and almost everything from one person. SHouldn't there at least be 12!?

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Dude that's lame! If they didn't have dashes we could sue maybe! T.W.A.T.S. has a nicer ring to it than S.A.T.S. though.

They have a store. What secret organization has a store?

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Motivus Profitus?

The existence of the MJ-12 Store sums things up rather nicely, I think.

So after all these years, the true motive of my namesake turned out to be to make a fast buck after all.

And there I was thinking we were supposed to be covering up the existence of aliens and using alien-related information to uncover Soviet spies.

They aren't even using the official logo.

I feel so betrayed.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Looks like another forum to me. They are probably trying to copy ATS, based on it's success. I'm betting a few members may be members to both forums. I see one name that is the same as a member here, Neon. Maybe he will see this and comment.

Edit: Ah ha, check this out.

From Neon, on the New World Order forum.

What does those words mean? I read a thread on Abovetopsecret.com (that's right, I'm betraying you, Monitor. Sorry.)

Not a very big following, and a bit dated.

[edit on 4/16/2005 by Hal9000]

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Wow, that's kind of surprising. I'll keep an eye out there. I count five links to us. It's kinda nice to know we're part of a place with a store.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Danger And Opportunity

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
It's kinda nice to know we're part of a place with a store.

Maybe we can get these guys to advertise on ATS and generate some revenue in this direction as well.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Stanton Friedman's done most all the work and research, I believe, in the area of MJ12 Documents.
Mr Friedman has spent weeks researching archives and put his results in his book.

He's a well respected researcher and nuclear scientist as well as a very-good preveyer of mj12 information. Including Mr Marcel's last response to the truthful Roswell incident which Mr Friedman videotaped.

Dallas

DKS

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 02:44 AM
link   
uhhh... All your base are belong to us.... total fake

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Been around for a while...an obvious joke and capitalization on it...

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by drmuldor
I think it's a satire. But it raises the subject in a good way

Does MJ12 still exist? Has anything come up with the Freedom Of Information Act about this group?

I dont think that MJ-12 ever existed. If it was an ultra secret organisation would have heard of it anyway. I agree the website is a joke but then so is MJ-12 isn't it?

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by invader_chris
Even if there were a real site, its URL would be mj12.gov... and not .com

No it could be a '.gov' but there are other posable domaines like '.org'

The British Security Service (MI5) is a '.gov' www.mi5.gov.uk... as is 'G.C.H.Q.' www.gchq.gov.uk... and the American N.S.A. www.nsa.gov...

'10 Downing Street' is also a '.gov' www.number-10.gov.uk... as is the US White House www.whitehouse.gov...

The UKs 'Ministry of Defence is simply a '.uk' www.mod.uk... whilst the USAs 'Department of Defence ' is a '.mill' www.defenselink.mil...

America's 'Defence Inteligense Agency' is also a '.mill' www.dia.mil... as is 'Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency' www.arpa.mil... and the US Army www.army.mil...

So, government departments in theand agencys may be '.gov', '.org' . or '.mill' or none of the abouve. why can't they be a '.com'?

Anyway the whole isue is verry silly since the existence somthing as ultra secret as the MJ-12 would not be known to any of us. I think the website is fake and probibaly MJ-12 is too.

Is MJ-12 just an iluminani ploy to discredit New World Order theores?

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Even Worse...on their freebie page they have coupled there name with alexa toolbar which is in fact known spyware/malware.

Mo Money Mo Money

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   

"We Are A Secret Organization! Ph34r us! Buy Our Gear!!!!"

As Donna Barr said about another pile of obvious nonsense: "Anyone who takes that seriously deserves to!"

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DKS
uhhh... All your base are belong to us.... total fake

I remember a thread on April Fools day with this title, by Jamuhn
politics.abovetopsecret.com...

Hmmm....

Also, one of the members of MJ12 is going by the name Bird, and wondered if it could be Byrd's alter ego. Or maybe they are in a parallel universe.

top topics

join